Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:08 pm
"Ok," Sora whispered knowing that she didnt have any power at the moment. She closed her eyes wincing every now and again as she felt the knife go into her body. After what felt like forever Sora felt Cat pull a needle through her body. "This is just freaking great.... Will we still be able to go tomorrow morning?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 pm
Cat stitched up the wound slowly, not wanting to miss any spot. She wanted this scar to be as clean as possible. At Sora’s question, Cat frowned. “With this type of thing…it’s not likely. If you move to much, you’ll reopen your wound. I’m not working with a lot of skin here…”she mumbled, busy with her work. “You’ll be lucky if you can get out of her in two weeks…”she said, knowing this would upset the group.

Arc was the first to react to this news. She released Sora’s hand as she steadied herself on her own bed. “You mean we’ll be stuck here?” she said in a small voice. Arc didn’t want to stay in one place for to long, knowing they were now being chased. “Isn’t there another way?” she asked.

Cat stopped for a moment, “They only other way to quicken the process would be if we burned this wound shut. Stitches will pop if you move them wrong. But burning it closed would insure it would stay closed. And it would reduce those two weeks down to just a week of recovery time. But it’s extremely painful…”she sighed, returning to the stitches.

Arc felt her heart sink. She had a power over fire, she could burn Sora shut. But she could never! She could never hurt someone like that. And Sora was like a daughter to her. Arc placed a hand on her forehead and laid back in her own bed. “And how long will my wound take to heal?”

“Maybe two or three days at best. It’s a small wound, but it’s deep…”  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 pm
User ImageHearing that there was initially a two week wait time, Tobias sighed. Arc was already in a fuss before him. But there was another option that cut the first in half, yet immense pain seemed to be involved to achieve it. "There's always gotta be damn catch, doesn't there?" he said rather annoyed by it. They didn't have two weeks. They didn't even have one really. They needed to be out as quickly as possible. Arc would be ready to go in a few days. A few days was pushing it for Tobias. He wanted them out before the sun came up. "Well Sora? What's it gonna be? One week or two?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:12 pm
Soras eyes widened when she heard Cat. Two weeks??? Aww damn... She sighed, "We dont have two weeks, we bairly have one. Lets burn this sucker." She said taking a small bear out of her bag. "Lets start, Cat." Sora said clutching onto the bear as hard as she could.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:10 pm
Cat was utterly surprised that Sora choice the more painful way. “Are you sure?” seeing Sora’s face was enough of an answer. “Well…” Cat had to admit she didn’t expect her to say yes to this. “To be perfectly honest…there’s really no way I can burn it. I don’t have the tools to do it. I only have metal I can heat up, but even that is a bit shotty. It would be to dangerous to do it. I need a tool with precision.”

Hearing this Arc sighed. “I can do it…”She said. Tobias was right. They didn’t have the time to just sit around for two weeks. They had to get moving as fast as possible. Arc had the power, so she could do it. But she didn’t want to. But at the same time, she knew she had to.

Cat looked up at Arc with a surprised look. “You? How can you do it? I don’t think you have the tools just sitting in your bag- Hey! Get back in bed or you’ll reopen your wound!” Cat said, rushing over to Arc’s bed side.

Arc only pushed Cat aside and slowly made her way to Sora’s bed side. “I can do this…trust me…”she said to Cat with a sigh.

“But, but you’re blind!” Cat said with alarm.

“That doesn’t mean a thing…”she said, closing her eyes. Arc could feel with her soul where the wound was. It glowed painfully red in her minds eye. Arc placed her hand on the wound. She could feel it pulsing under her. She could feel where she should and shouldn’t burn. “Sora…stand still…it’s important that you don’t move. Arc placed one finger at the beginning of the wound. Her finger lit up with such heat it almost looked like the sun. Arc worked as quickly as she could, moving to close up the wound as best she could. She worked through the horrible screams Sora let out. She needed to ignore it to get through this.

Cat watched in horror and amazement when she saw what Arc could do. What else could this Angel do?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:41 am
Sora was shaking when Arc finished. She wasnt able to say anything but only winced every once in a while. Her blue eyes shifted to black nothingness as she attempted to calm her self down, while squeezing the life out of her bear. "W-why does this have to be so dif-ficult?" Sora studdered though her pain.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:45 am
User ImageTobias knew what her answer was going to be before Sora even answered. Even for the short amount of time they'd known each other, Tobias could tell that she'd pick the shorter route. Honestly it had nothing to do with a shorter route. They just needed to get the hell out and that was their best option. Arc was the one to get up drag herself over to Sora, knowing well that her wound could open back up.

Tobias watched beside Cat as Arc sealed the wound quickly and efficiently. Cat was awestruck as she watched what was commonplace for these odd people. There was really nothing he could say to the girl right now. If she wanted an explanation, she'd have to ask. Just then, Sora spoke again. "Shut your mouth Sora," he told her. "Don't waste your energy on talking. Just focus on getting better for us." Tobias walked over to the girl once more and took one of her hands in his own. It was so much smaller then his. Almost like Arc's. He looked down at Sora and whispered, "Just leave it to me! I'll make sure we're protected, you hear me?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 pm
Sora lightly squeezed Tobys hend as if to say thank you. She sighed and closed her eyes to try and get some sleep through her pain. When she woke up later or in the morning whichever it was, she lifted up the side of her shirt to see the newly burned area. Damn this sucker is huge.... she thought as she looked aroud the room. Where is everyone????  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:18 pm
It was indeed the next day for the group. Sora had managed to fall asleep soon after her wound had been sealed up. Arc on the other hand couldn’t sleep a wink, even after everyone left the room. She had spent her night laying awake in bed thinking. Not really about anything. Just thinking.
But when the sun finally made it’s way over the buildings and into the room, Arc finally had gotten up and made her way over to the door, being sure not to wake Sora up in anyway. Arc walked along the walls carefully. She wasn’t for miler with this space, so she really was blind here. She inched her way around the corners of the church house, trying to get a feel of the place. But she ended up tripping over something anyway, falling to the floor with a thud. She felt around to try and figure out what it had been; she assumed it must have been a table or something. She got back up and walked on, her eyes closed. She found herself at a dead end. She felt the wall and found something that might be a door knob. She twisted it and pushed. Fresh air came rushing into the hallway. It smelled of flowers and fresh running water. Arc couldn’t help herself, she walked out of the house and into this what ever it was.

Cat woke up early every morning to make breakfast. But today she woke up extra early. She hadn’t gotten much sleep the night before. What normal person would? After everything that happened the night before? There was no way she could sleep. So she got up when the sun got up. She headed straight for the kitchen and opened the fridge. Seeing as they had guests she thought she’s make something special for breakfast. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles…the works. So she grabbed everything she would need and placed them on the counter next to the sink. She grabbed a ribbon and pulled back her long hair. She pulled an apron over her head and tied it tightly to keep it in place. She grabbed a bowl and was about to get started when she heard something. She looked around, and just by chance looked out the kitchen window that lead to the fenced in backyard of the church. Her jaw dropped. Arc?!! Arc had found her way to their backyard somehow and was sitting by the koi pond, feet in and wings fully extended. At first Cat was in a panic. She was sure that this group didn’t want to be seen by others, since they seemed to be in a panic at staying for so long. But then she remembered that no one would be able to see Arc in the backyard, thanks’ to the trees and bushes that surrounded it.

Seeing Arc in the sunlight confirmed Cat’s thoughts about her. There was indeed something extremely different about her, not just her wings. It almost felt like Kiki was back and singing in the yard. Wait a minute…Cat put down her bowl and slowly opened the window and stuck her head out. Arc was singing! And it was amazingly beautiful! The similarities between the two girls was amazing. Cat forgot for a moment that she was supposed to be cooking and silently listened to the Angel in the sunlight.

Doll had awoke in a room not far from where Sora and Arc had been. Noah fast asleep in her arms. The poor boy had fallen asleep in her arms when they were in the sitting room with the Priest. So she had carried him to bed, only to fall asleep herself.

She slowly removed herself from the bed and left the room, slowly closing the door. She quickly made her way over to the room where the other two were and opened the door. But Doll only saw Sora. Where was Arc? “Where is everyone? She said, almost right after Sora had asked the same question.

Arc figured she must be in a place where a lot of trees were. It smelled so nice here, and she could hear running water. She slowly took steps as she walked carefully into the center of where ever she was. She could feel the life that was here. But she couldn’t place what it was. Just then Arc let out a yelp of surprise as her foot fell into something unexpectedly cold. She jumped back and shuck her foot. What on Earth was that? She took slower steps to whatever it was. When she felt it, she could feel that it was water. But what was under the water is what surprised her. It was gooey and wet. It was unpleasant and at the same time pleasant in an odd way. She just couldn’t place the texture. So she reached into the water and pulled out what was at the bottom. When she pulled it out, it smelled of plant and earth and water. What was this stuff? It fell through her fingers with ease and fell back to the bottom of this body of water. She smoothed it through her fingers and an odd smell escaped. A smell of rot and decay along with renewed life. She dropped it back into the water and washed off her hands of whatever it was. Arc sat down next to the puddle odd water and inched closer, putting her feet into the water. It was surprisingly large for a puddle whatever it was. She sat this way for a while until something else started her. She pulled back in fear as she felt something lightly biting at her toes. Something was trying to eat her! She pulled her feet out of the water and stood, ready to fight. When nothing came at her she sighed, thinking it was just her mind playing tricks on her. She placed her feet back into the water with a sigh. She took in the air with a smile. The air was so much fresher out in this world. Even fresher then the bubble they called the court yard. Arc didn’t know oxygen could feel so nice in the lungs. She just wanted to sing, and she couldn’t feel a soul around her. She curled her fingers around what she assumed was grass and spread her wings. Taking a deep breathe and sang with her heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:16 am
User ImageTobias was the last to wake up it seemed. He found himself lying on the floor next to a bed with a blanket over him. Vibrations buzzed beneath him, causing him to sit up. The morning sun shined brightly through the window. "Dammit! Freakin' sun!" he mumbled closing his eyes. Staggering to his feet, Tobias made his way to the window and closed the curtains. Not only did he feel footsteps, he could smell food. Breakfast.

Tobias walked through the house, looking for his family. Or at least Cat. He ended up returning to the room where Arc and sora were supposed to be and found Sora, Doll, and a still sleeping Noah. But where was Arc? As he walked past the others, he lightly placed his hand on top of their heads. His way of saying 'good morning'. Following his instincts, he ended up in the kitchen with Cat as she was cooking breakfast. She seemed to be distracted though.

Looking out the window at something. Tobias looked as well and saw who he was looking for. "Arc!" he said quietly and made his way outside. The grass felt good on his barefeet. Outside the door, he paused, making sure it was really Arc. Determining that it was, he slowly walked towards her. "Arc, what are you doing out here?" he thought plopping down next to her. Arc's skinny legs were in a pond, fish swimming around them. She was singing. Tobias sat and listened.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:17 pm
When Sora heard Arc singing, she got out of bed and started to walk outside holding on to the wall to her support herself. She got to the steps of the church and ploped down quietly just sitting there watching Arc and Toby. She smiled at Noah as he came outside rubbing his eyes wiping the sleep out of them. "Hey Noah," Sora said pulling him onto her lap. Her smile grew slightly when Doll walked out. "Morning sleepyhead."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:41 pm
Cat glanced to see that Tobias had finally woken up. He seemed just as distracted by Arc as she was, he didn’t say a word to her. Cat returned to cooking as Arc’s song began to die down. If this was a daily thing, she could get used to it very quickly.

Seeing the whole family up made Doll smile. It was like she had read in books; the family woke up together, said their good mornings and started the day. It was nice. Doll fallowed the others into the kitchen and out into the yard. This was the first time Doll had a good look at the place. When they had arrived the night before it was in a bit of a rush. Life threatening even. But Arc seemed to have recovered amazingly fast; same with Sora. This was something she’d have to note in her data for later.

But as Doll walked out into the open she took a step back. The sun was much to bright for someone like her. Tobias would be fine, he wasn’t allergic to the sun like she was. So Doll stayed in the shadows as best she could. She nodded a good morning to Sora and Noah, who seemed a little out of it.

Noah walked through the halls like a Zombie out for blood. He wasn’t used to waking up this early, but he wanted to fallow the others. But he was basically dead to the world until about 10am. So when Sora placed him on her lap, he didn’t object. He rubbed his eyes with his small fists and yawned a toothy yawn.

Arc yelped in surprise when she heard Tobias. “My goodness you scared me!” she said, holding her chest. It wasn’t that she was lost in song; she was just in shock. Arc, for the first time in her life actually felt blind. She can usually sense what’s around her. But there were so many new things, and so much of it that she just couldn’t place what as what is was or where it was. She felt very vulnerable out here in the open. “Tobias?” she whispered, her hand out stretched to find him. She made contact with his should with her hand, feeling up and down until she found his hand. She sighed with relief when she found it, holding it tightly in her own. “So it was you!” she beamed brightly. “Toby!” Arc said, sounding a bit surprised. “There is something in this water! Two strange things! Something smelly and gooey, and something that bite my toes!” she said with surprise. She had no idea what it was. Arc knew what fish where, but she had never seen one and she had no idea they lived in water. This whole experience was so strange to her, you couldn’t help but be sympathetic for the girl. “Do you see anything? I swear, it bit my toe!” she said, pulling her feet out of the pond and tucked them under her.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:20 pm
User ImageArc must've been really out of it here. It was as if she was truly blind. She didn't even realize that Tobias had sat down next to her. Arc reached her slender hands out and felt down his arm and grabbed his hand. "Yes, it's me, Arc!" he laughed. He looked at her, then down into the pond. The fish swam around in the pond, enveloped in their own little world.

"There's fish in the pond. They probably thought that your toes were food or something. They don't know any better, I guess," he explained. Tobias draped his large arm around her shoulders, reassuring the girl that all was well. Nothing bad was going to happen to her or anyone else. Tobias smiled, "I hope you slept ok. Y'know I woke up on the floor! And it was still more comfortable than that shitty bed at the lab!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:59 pm
"Thats really sad Toby." Sora said walking over to them carrying Noah. "I guess your better now Arc right?" she said smiling. "Doll get your tiny butt over here!" Sora shouted to get her little sister out of the shadows. "Ima drag you out here you know I will." Sora said jokingly.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:35 pm
Arc turned her face in the direction of the pond curiously. “Fish, huh?” she seemed to be peering into the water, but we all know that’s not possible for her. When she felt his arm drape itself over her shoulder; a wave of surprisingly happy emotions swept over her. She smiled, scooting just a little closer to him. “I slept pretty well surprisingly. That bed, though smaller then the one at the lab was much more warm to me. It felt so loving,” she shrugged.

Cat looked out the window seeing the scene in front of the pond. Her inner girly girl poked through the surface and she smiled with a sigh. “How cute~” she said under her breath. But someone was missing. Where was the little girl named Doll? Cat leaned over the sink a bit to see Doll hiding herself in the shadows.

Doll watched on as the others stepped into the sunlight. She smiled with a sigh.

“My wound’s a little stiff. How’s yours? You really shouldn’t be moving around much…”she trailed off, hearing Sora’s request for Doll to come out. Her smile faded a bit. Should she tell her, or should Doll?

Doll shrugged at Sora. “I’d prefer not to burn thank you,” she said.

Cat’s eyebrows rose at this. Burn? Why would she burn?

“Like Tobias, I have a thing with light. Unlike Tobias I’m allergic to it. My skin burns when I’m in the sun,” she said, holding out her claw to prove her point. It began to smoke and sizzle in the sun. Doll quickly pulled it away and held it with a calm face, “So I’d prefer not to die. Don’t worry, I’m fine over here.”

Noah sucked his thumb as Sora carried him over to Tobias and his mother. He smiled, wiggling free from Sora’s grip and made his way over to his mother. He hugged her and walked over to the pond. To his amazement animals were swimming in the water! He placed a hand in the pond and watched as the fish swam over to his fingers and began to nibble. His childish giggles could be heard even in the house.

Cat was a little surprised to hear that Doll was allergic to the sun. She had never heard of something like that! But seeing Doll’s arm burn in the sunlight proved her point. Cat frowned, ‘Poor girl…’ she sighed. But then she got an idea. Cat smiled, running over to the hallway closet and pulled something out.

Doll sighed and watched the group. But then she heard foot steps from behind her. She turned to see Cat, looking positively motherly with her apron, pulled back hair, and just how she was. She had a kind smile on her face and held something out for Doll to take. She did.

“It’s an umbrella,” she said, popping it open for her. Doll looked at it, confused. Cat held it up over Doll’s head, “It blocks rain from falling on you…and it blocks the sun too!” she said.

Doll looked at the woman with confusion. But she held the object over her head. She stared out at the sun, a bit nervous. But she took a step forward in the light, eyes closed. When she didn’t feel herself burning, she opened her eyes again. She was fine! Doll’s face turned into the biggest smile she’d ever mustered. She turned to Cat with that smile and ran over to the others excitedly.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games