Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+] [L-N] [P-UL] The Last Dance (Perry Original RP) OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 pm
Niko shivered a little at Louie's smile but his own smile didn't falter "Um... no actually, never..." he looked away "I've just practiced by myself up until now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:18 pm
Louie smiled as they made their way into the practice room. "Well then why don't we try it...it will be a good learning experiance don't you think?" he purred out softly. "I will find some nice music and don't worry..I'll go easy on you..make sure you can keep up with me."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:43 pm
Niko nodded, blushing gently with happiness at the chance to learn something new and especially with Louie, the prince of the stage "Oh yes!" he bounced lightly on his toes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:09 am
Louie shot a very serious glare at Adrian and Arrow. It was the kind of glare that could chill the very soul. He then sauntered up to them hips swaying back and forth in a seductive motion. He went over and ran his hand down Adrian's arm. "You two seem done..mind if I put on some music..I'm teaching Niko to dance with a partner." he asked in a seductive purr. "Oh and Adrian we should get some practice time in too together..I know we don't know the dance moves yet..but its good for us to stay sharp." he finished.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:57 am
(((new character we needed a choreographer and im quite happy i don't have to play him now lol)))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:37 pm
Niko watched as Louie sauntered over to Adrian and Arrow, watched how he spoke to them and how the prince lightly grazed his fingers down Adrian's arm with his purring kind of tone. Niko watched and he felt all sorts of emotions, a few that he no right to feel as well, like jealousy. The Japanese boy turned his back and pretended to study a poster hanging on the wall, but in actuality he was trying to clean the jumble of emotions out of his expressions and conscious thinking. He had no right to jealous. None at all. He was new and he was nothing in the troupe yet. He had no place until he earned it. So feeling jealous about how Louie treated others was not okay.  

GoodKoji

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:28 pm
Arrow sat down once his feet were on the ground. He took the pad Adrian offered. He began writing.

'I'm fine, thanks. I just need a moment.' He smiled at Adrian appologeticly.

When Louie and Niko came in he smiled at the both of them. When Louie started talking to Adrian he got up and moved out of their way so they could practice. He walked over to Niko and stood beside him.

'Hey.' He wrote. He showed it to Niko and smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:28 am
Adrian was more than a little confused now. Why was Louie flirting with him? He kept his face expressionless, dismissing it as hopeful thinking. "Of course." he said, iin a completely flat tone.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 am
Louie looked slightly upset and sighed. "Well..just wait here..once I teach Niko a few things then it will be your turn." he purred out now running his hand down Adrian's chest getting more personal hoping that would have an effect on the rather cold dancer he then sauntered away and went put on some dance music. "Niko come on time to practice." he called out sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 am
Adrian decided it must be a show for someone else, and therefore pretended this was just Louie's normal way of acting with him. He supposed it was for Niko's benefit, and smirked internally. Well, if he wanted to use that kind of trick to attract someone else, then they'd just have to see which on of them got him first. Niko would fall head over heels with him.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:29 pm
Niko rubbed at his cheek before he looked at Arrow and smiled a little bit in greeting. He then spun around when he heard his name, looking at Louie, glancing at Adrian, and then trotting away with a small wave at Arrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 pm
With a gracious bow, Adrian returned to Arrow, asking something about how he was doing.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:44 pm
Arrow watched Niko go and wondered what was wrong with Louie. When Adrian came over to him he smiled up at the man and made a thumbs up gesture. He was alright.

'I'm ready to dance again.' He wrote on his pad.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:40 am
Louie smiled and took Niko's hand spinning him close and hugging him tightly. "Now listen..the trick to dancing with someone is..to blend moves together..you need to dance with them without using your own unique style so you can't just follow my movements you need to throw some of your own in as well." he said as he released the other. "Alright now..I put on some slow music so like I said nothing to difficult I'll lead." he said with a smirk it was very strange Louie had never lead a dance before with anyone but Black Swan had many times when he had arrived he had refused to be anything but the leader but he would make an exception for Adrian. He turned to look at Adrian and Arrow and glared at them. He still felt as if Adrian didn't understand..but maybe it was better his prey didn't know he was the prey. He took Niko's hand and also ran his hands over the others body adjusting his stance slightly. "There now at first just follow my steps then try to do some of your own don't worry about throwing me off I'll adjust." He started dancing slowly but his dance style has also changed Louie style had always been sweet beautiful but there was something almost timid about it, the black swan's style was bold and seductive he wasn't afraid of anything even doing moves with high risk on injury he didn't do those right now of course cause he was teaching Niko.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:18 am
Niko watched Louie's face as he listened to him, nodding slowly in understanding. He was determined to learn, determined to get better and prove his place in the troupe. The boy gave a slight smile and moved when Louie did, keeping up with him and just following for now. Niko wanted to make sure he could at least do that before he started to put his own style in and he gradually began to notice how different was. Perhaps the sweet beautiful grace in the prince's dancing was only something seen from the audience. Perhaps Louie was always so seductive and confident from a partner's standpoint. Niko didn't know. He'd never danced with anyone up until now. It was a whole new experience. The boy had subconsciously moving with Louie in his unique style while he was pondering changes, moving gracefully and respectfully with the body he was dancing with, keeping the music's tempo in mind all the while.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games