Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:48 am
Eve
User Image

As she ate her chocolate,Eve thought.When is she geting here?! She promised over the phone she'd be here today!I'll be so pissed if she's not here in twenty minutes. She finished her chocolate so she started reading a magazine.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:47 am
User Image
"Tch...I can look after myself. That's why I have this job here," he replied. Shred then watched her stroke Miyu's hair and smiled at her as he moved closer, holding her close by the waist. He already had one night with Uwn, but...what with a tender moment and all, he couldn't help but feel it was a perfect moment...especially for someone he knows is amazing at it. He lightly kisses her shoulder as he and Uwn looked at Miyu. "Maybe we should," he whispered in her ear unintentionally.  

DFangPro

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan frowned as he saw the camera in Shred's room turn to fuzz. "I swear..soon enough, that mut is gone." he said to himself as he went back into his office. Today was a very slow day for them, for one reason or another, the girls that had been here earlier, somewhat changed his thoughts, although he was still angry.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:14 pm
Miyu stood up, got out of bed and took her clothes and changed in the bathroom. Once Miyu was changed she came out. "Thanks Shred." Miyu said she felt dizzy but didn't want to stay in that room any longer. So she left and went into the lobby and sat down.  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Seeing Miyu, he walked back out of his office. "How are you doing, i heard about the pool accident.." He muttered.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 pm
Miyu nodded. "I am fine." Miyu said and saw Chloe picking up all the candy and helped her. "Thanks for helping me.." Miyu said.  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Okay.." he said, unsure if she actually was.
"Why did Shred knock out the camera?" he asked curiously, changing the subject.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:51 pm
Chloe looks up at her face and says,"I'm glad you didn't die." Chloe's life was ended by a drowning, so she didn't want to feel good about someone dying the way she had died. Because that's the way she feel's around death:Lust, and in a good mood.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 pm
Eve & Katara
User Image User Image

Katara stepped through the door and smiled."EVE!! Oh my gosh how I've missed you!"She cried running up to and hugging her.

Eve hugged her back."Aww I missed you too.I've been thinking about you.Now can you release me Katara you're hurting!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:59 pm
Miyu turns her head to Ethan. "He feel like your spying on him, I guess, I really have no clue." Miyu said to Ethan then picked up some more candy. "Yeah that is the first time falling in the pool, I don't know why people say I do that a lot." Miyu sighed. "Hey is your break in a hour?" She asked Chloe.  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:02 pm
Chloe turns her head to Ethan and asks, "Is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:39 pm
"Hey I got to go sorry I didn't pick all of it up." Saying that Miyu left the hotel and went to the store and bought a mini cake and other items. On Miyu's way back she saw a kitten following her. She stopped and put the kitten in the ally and walked off but it still followed her and she picked it up again he was as big as her hand. "Well fine I will keep you but as long as you keep quiet." she said to the kitten and went inside a pet store and got a small thing of kitten food that she could hide in her groceries and a little back pack. Once she was close to the hotel she slipped the kitten in the backpack and went to her room calmly, and put the kitten in the bathroom, since there was no camera in there and she put up her groceries, and put a something over the camera so it couldn't see anything. Miyu went to her bathroom and put him in the tub and got two bowels and put food in one and water in the other. "There" She said then smiled at the kitten.  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"I wasnt invading his privacy or anything, Or i shouldnt be." He muttered. Seeing a girl almost tackle eve with a hug, he smiled slightly, walking over to them. "Welcome." he said to the new girl.
((She was talking to Cloe))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:21 pm
Miyu feed the kitten and he went to sleep Miyu then set her birthday cake on in the refrigerator for her birthday tomorrow she wasn't planning to tell anyone when it was her birthday, she didn't want presents or anything.  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:23 pm
Chloe finishes picking up the candy and sits back on the counter. She pulls out her new ipod, that she had forgot she had, and puts the ear phones in and starts to listen. Soon enough though she becomes bored so she goes on break. she pulls out a peice of paper that has Chloe's room number on it. When Chloe finds the room she is so exuasted that she just simply falls on the bed.
{dream}
I took a drink from the bottle. I immediately started to feel sleepy. My eye lids started to close, when Shawn thought I wasn’t listening to him he asked, “Are you asleep yet?”
My eyelids were heavy, and I could barely talk, but I managed to say, “What?” Before going to sleep.

~~~

There was a pain between my thighs that hurt so bad. I wanted to scream so bad. But it was like I was paralyzed, I started to cry and whisper softly, “Stop, please stop.” Over and over again. I couldn’t see who was doing this to me, because my eyes wouldn’t open. I could feel myself give up and float out of my body. And I died.

~~~

I woke up. There was to much blood, there was a girl next to me was silent and not moving, I was naked and there was blood all over me. I had no idea what had happened. Then a thought struck me, what was I thinking trusting Shawn? He had tried to do so many things to me before this. Putting his hand in my pants, locking me in the school janitor closet, undoing my bra in public. Now r*p*.
Why? Why did I not hurt. Why don’t I feel gross and horrible. Why is the girl next to me not making any noises. I paused, and turned the dead girl over her eyes were open and she was clearly dead. I got off the mattress on the floor and focused on my surroundings. It looked like a basement. Boxes laid on the ground so I started to dig around in them. In one of the boxes I found a hammer. Perfect, I planned to kill them all. I walked up the long stairs, when I got up there someone was blocking the doorway, so I took the hammer and put it through his head. I did this to everyone I saw until I got to Shawn, “Why?” I asked and repeatedly smashed his forehead.
I walked outside, the sun shown brightly in my eyes. As I walked down the street a naked, bloody girl, with a hammer.

Chloe wakes up screaming and spitting blood.

{P.S. Excerpt from my book. Sorry, for the detail!!!}  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games