Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:11 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
OH *light bulb on* wow, i never thought of it that way, but that is so true though, and yet i sometimes do it.....thank you that was a much needed lesson, i never looked at it that way ^^ but i will correct myself when i start thinking like that from now on ^^
Not a lot of people can see that point of view, well, they mostly refuse to view it that way. xd

but its sooooo true, cuz i mean, like since u didnt actually buy it, and most of the time u dont really need it (u just want it) than u realli didnt lose it....i must say it has a lot of truth in it even if others refuse to believe it....^^
Yeah, I speak truth sometimes...amazing isn't it?

lol nah, i knew u had it in ya all long ^^
really now...that's a surprise. xd

lol, well i was tryin to for the unsarcastic approach but Yesh i'm a full of suprises....but than again, its what keeps people on their toes...imagine that, typin on ur toes....
Hahah, I can't stand on my toes...why would I want to in the first place?

I have no idea....i was just being fecious...i tend to do that a lot...but that reminds me of pilattes (standing on toes) one of my least favorite exercises....i much rather do aerobics ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:17 pm
violet_faerie

I have no idea....i was just being fecious...i tend to do that a lot...but that reminds me of pilattes (standing on toes) one of my least favorite exercises....i much rather do aerobics ^^
I don't do any sort of exercise. Yet I'm still in shape. xd My least form of excercise, I'll have to say sprinting. I'm more of a long distance runner. This got nothing to do with anything.  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:20 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

I don't do any sort of exercise. Yet I'm still in shape. xd My least form of excercise, I'll have to say sprinting. I'm more of a long distance runner. This got nothing to do with anything.

I know thats soooo sad we're talkin bout exercise, sprinting is okay, though i prefer running for 3 mi worse than sprinting i had to do that in gym today the only one that RAN the whole way >< ^^ o okay for suggestions

Wyrn gave a great idea to add a poll so they can vote on what type of scoring system we should have  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:34 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

I know thats soooo sad we're talkin bout exercise, sprinting is okay, though i prefer running for 3 mi worse than sprinting i had to do that in gym today the only one that RAN the whole way >< ^^ o okay for suggestions

Wyrn gave a great idea to add a poll so they can vote on what type of scoring system we should have
...didn't i kinda asked that too?  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:36 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

u said poll...i thought u meant, one by one ask them....*faints over* stupid moment 10000 for me, i forgot all about the meaning poll, until Wyrn said something....but ya now that i think about it...u did say that but just not how i took it....  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:40 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

u said poll...i thought u meant, one by one ask them....*faints over* stupid moment 10000 for me, i forgot all about the meaning poll, until Wyrn said something....but ya now that i think about it...u did say that but just not how i took it....
ah well I'm me, what can you expect.  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:41 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

A lot of things...but i wont go into detail it'd take to long ^^ dont worri all good things i swear ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:51 pm
violet_faerie

A lot of things...but i wont go into detail it'd take to long ^^ dont worri all good things i swear ^^
What? Huh? What's going on? T crying T  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:23 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

What? Huh? What's going on? T crying T

*hands tissue* i think this help clear it up ^^
You said...

So i answered what i would expect from you ^^ got it? i hope idea  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:25 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

The underline part is what scaring me. xp  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:26 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

LOL not those things xp sigh i cant get anywhere w/out someone wantin to know how my mind works, i meant as in nice qualities...next time i'm gonna spell out everything i say....

i jsut pm someone saying i'm a junior in high school and she though i was saying i'm 17 in junior high school (middle school) sweatdrop i need help on expressin my point clearly lessons ><  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:30 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

LOL not those things xp sigh i cant get anywhere w/out someone wantin to know how my mind works, i meant as in nice qualities...next time i'm gonna spell out everything i say....

i jsut pm someone saying i'm a junior in high school and she though i was saying i'm 17 in junior high school (middle school) sweatdrop i need help on expressin my point clearly lessons ><
Hahah, it's alright, I'm just playing with ya.

17 in middle school...that's a scary thought... xd  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:32 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

Hahah, it's alright, I'm just playing with ya.

17 in middle school...that's a scary thought... xd

Its okay,i thought u were playin but i wasnt sure ^^

i was like that too...i'm 17 in 7th/8th grade...thats just sad....i wouldnt ever ever tell anyone that if i was like that....
and than she was i guess tryin to comfort me saying its okay to be slow and stuff...i mean i know i have some insane capacity in me...but i never though i'd actually be considered slow....LOL....awww brings happy tears to my eyes....  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:42 pm
violet_faerie

i was like that too...i'm 17 in 7th/8th grade...thats just sad....i wouldnt ever ever tell anyone that if i was like that....
and than she was i guess tryin to comfort me saying its okay to be slow and stuff...i mean i know i have some insane capacity in me...but i never though i'd actually be considered slow....LOL....awww brings happy tears to my eyes....
xd I find much humor in situation like these. When someone misunderstood you and start to feel sorry for you and stuff. xd  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:45 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

xd I find much humor in situation like these. When someone misunderstood you and start to feel sorry for you and stuff. xd

yesh it is quite humorous...specially when ur wondering why in the 7 peters are they going on about the mentally changelled.....and its u can complain if someone calls u the "r" word....i was so lost until she said it "retarded" like i was gonna get offended.....sigh  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games