Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
"The mayor of the town has simply ordered his retrieval. I don't know why." He said, feeling a bit cautious at his tone. Moni blinked. The mayor was less a mayor and more of a town...alpha in wolf terms. He called the shots and was a bit more... wild than a mayor would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:58 pm
"I see. Your mayor has ordered Moni's 'retrieval', as you put it. I hope you would have no objections if I went with you." A small shudder passed through him at the thought of going so far away from the forest as the center of the village, but he refused to let his reluctance show.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:15 pm
Moni felt the shudder and looked at him in surprise at the offer, but the man nodded. "I'm sure he'll raise no objections." He replied, a bit relieved that the spirit was cooperating.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:20 pm
Fryma nodded, gesturing for the men to lead the way, and followed behind. He dropped his arm from Moni's shoulders and took his hand instead. "Nothing will happen to you. I promise," he whispered.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:52 pm
Moni nodded, feeling frightened as they followed. Soon they were at the edge of the forest and Moni stepped out, taking a deep breath to calm down.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:59 pm
Fryma gently massaged the back or Moni's hand, trying to relax both himself and the seventeen-year-old boy. He took a deep breath and followed the men to the mayor's house, a feeling of satisfaction filling him at the look of surprise and slight discomfort his presence seemed to give the man.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:18 pm
The mayor smirked when he saw Moni, and the smirk faded when he saw Fryma. It wasn't too hard to guess what Fryma was. "Honored spirit." he said, bowing politely. He grasped Moni's arm firmly, but not painfully." I need to speak with him for a moment. I assure you that he will not be harmed." He said, pulling Moni into the building. He sat him down and handed him a pencil and paper, luxury items in this village.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:32 pm
Fryma frowned as Moni was pulled from his sight. He didn't like this at all.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions, Moni, and you are going to write your answers on that paper. I want that forest cut down. Tell me how to get rid of that spirit."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:34 pm
Moni froze, his answer shaky as he carefully wrote out what he wanted to say. 'You can't. He's not going to leave that forest. It's his home and a home for the animals as well.'  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:39 pm
"He's not going to leave, eh? Then, I'll make him leave. Those animals that live in there, they've killed too many of our people. And now? Now, we're going to kill them."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 pm
'The animals have reasons to kill: hunger, territorial problems, self defense, potectiveness of young.... threats to their homes...' He looked at the mayor pointedly at the last one. 'And many haven't done harm at all. You want to destroy the homes of the squirrels and birds? The raccoons and fish?'  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:55 pm
The mayor shrugged. "We eat birds, fish, and occasionally squirrels anyway, and the raccoons are just thieves. Why should I care about food and thieves homes? If all those animals are hungry, why don't they just hunt in that precious forest of theirs? There's plenty of prey in there. They don't have to kill our people to fill their bellies."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:09 pm
Moni felt anger boiling up inside him. 'And stealing their young? And purposely intruding in their territory? They eat your men because they're hungry, feel threatened, and the men are easy to track. You can't blame something for generations worth of instincts. The raccoons are foragers. It's what they do for food. You should get better at keeping it in safe places.' He would not let the mayor destroy their homes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:14 pm
The mayor raised an eyebrow at the message. "My men? They aren't just my men. They're your people, boy. You should care what happens to them. You say I can't blame instincts, but I can, and I will. That forest will be cut to the ground if I have anything to say about it."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:25 pm
Moni's frown deepened. 'My 'people' have shunned and tormented me from the first second of my birth. I can hardly call myself fond of them. As for your statement, I won't let you. Nor will the animals and they DO have something to say about it. If you only brought me here to try and get me to betray my friends, then you're mistaken. I'm on the forest's side. It feels more like home to me than this village.' He wrote, getting up and heading for the door.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games