Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artistic Freedom

Back to Guilds

Express yourself, talk about everything. 

Tags: discuss art, poetry, dreams, songs, music 

Reply Artistic Freedom
Introduction of yourself, duhhhh lol Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:37 pm
hello jerico, i have the feeling you wish to say welcome again, so may i be aloud to say a few things. whether or not you say so this is a post so it doesn't matter.
i am a kingdom hearts fan who loves writing on fanfiction. any fanfictions ive started are in pokemon, kingdom hearts, sonic, & im thinking of starting a naruto one. i am sarcastic & occasionally good company. if you befrind me expect spam as i wish 2 no all my freinds.
now go ahead  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:20 pm
Hiiii, I'm Abby, I'm 13, I'm rly randomish and weird(Meaning I'm not normal), Im a nerd, So yeah deal with it, I'm single, I rly dislike mean ppl and love emo boys <3 they so hot razz , My Favorite Color Is Green But A Limeish Green, On my free time I love to Draw and Write songs/stories/poems Wich I rly don't keep on safe places which makes me lose them often If u wanna know something else just Ask mrgreen

Josugay

Aged Bro

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:45 pm
kid after you meet me, youll think of normal as nothing more than a setting on your dryer  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:07 am
nujumkh
kid after you meet me, youll think of normal as nothing more than a setting on your dryer

D: Lol rly? anyhways, Hi biggrin
I'm gonna add you now 3nodding

Josugay

Aged Bro

kimchi_and_rice

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:25 pm
Welcome to Artistic Freedom, Abby! Feel free to ask if you got any questions about anything, and most of all, have fun! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:24 am
Hello all, Im Kalix.
Im 15 and a Proud Vegetarian heart
I love Writing, Reading, Drawing and Painting.
Music is pretty much keeping me alive... sweatdrop
I really hope to contribute something unique to the guild!

Malice_in_Slumberland

xXJericoXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:55 am
Lol welcom to the three of u lol heart to the two gils hope u enjoy artistic freedom and i and the moderators r here to help u all hope to see ur work soon and nujumkh i hope u have been enjoyin the guild  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:59 pm
hey this is kimchi_and_rice's mule account , so yeah . its the same person XD hopefully ill be able to be put as a crew member again , and doing the same thing i did before XD  

yehjeaner
Crew

chobbits2004 The Kat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:13 am
hi im Mekayla and im Jericos older sister and im can draw real good and I love music alot I cant live with out it  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:29 pm
chobbits2004 The Kat
hi im Mekayla and im Jericos older sister and im can draw real good and I love music alot I cant live with out it

It's very nice to meet you and Welcome to Artistic Freedom ^-^  

Kawaii Tears
Captain

Wicked Cutie-Pie

cellsca

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:21 pm
I am cellsca... call me cell... I'm sometimes known as pirate novelist so pirate would be good as well..... or Josh or as some paramore fans know me as.. well they call me Jeremy! So either name would be fine. I am a college student who really loves the arts. I write anything poetry, music, stories. My favorite author has to be either michael crichton or some of stephen king. i'll read just about anything. I also am a huge movie buff. I believe film can be artistic. It's a medium that can last ages and really can show some amazing things visually and metaphorically. My music taste is.. hard to describe i like many things. Some hard rock like Ac/Dc and metal like Black Sabbath and motley crue. Of corse my favorite band is paramore and if you wanna know anything else just ask me... Also, I'm a former vampire faerie/human/ demon hunter in training. I have been a vampire before once on here and it's a very interesting story if you would like to hear. Anyway before this gets too long, this is who I am in a nutshell... well I'm more of a nut with no shell  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:10 pm
Haha, well Cell welcome and have fun!  

Relatively Crazy
Crew

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kawaii Tears
Captain

Wicked Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:19 pm
Lol nice Jeremy!! <3<3 Have Fun!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:52 pm
Not really and introduction more of an update. I have moved from my old home (where the snowy pictures were taken) to Surrey. As of now I am a official student of the Art Institute Of Vancouver. I am taken 3d Modelling For Animation and Gaming (MAG). I hope to show off some of my art here for people to see. I also hope people are still here to see the art everyone is posting.  

Tatoco Of The Guard

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Artistic Freedom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items