Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:03 am
Yukka grinned, she pushed up with her lower back, causing a large amount of pain, but giving enough push for her to be able to wrap her legs around the mans waiste. She pushed forwards with her shoulders and was soon sitting atop him, her knees on either arm. She pressed the knife to his neck. "are you ready to withdraw your words?" she hissed into his ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:06 am
When the elf wraps her legs around the private and tries to press upward, the private props his leg, keeping him down on the top of her, not allowing her to gain the advantage (i did this when i went to basic training so i know it works). The private's smile gets slightly wider as he reaches for something on his leg.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 am
Yukka frowned. She slammed down with her leg, at the hand gropping at his leg, keeping him away from what ever he was reaching for and up at his chin, with the hand holding her knife.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:12 am
The private smiles as Yuka does exactly what he wants. When she moves her leg, he puts his arm around it and pushes up with the propped leg, forcing her body to starts bending at the waist upwards.

(Everything im doing in this fight is stuff i learned at basic training call UAC -UnArmed Combatives-)  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:17 am
(you can do this 0.0 that's cool)

Yukka grimaced in pain, but let him push until she was as far as he could get her. She then twisted around slightly on her shoulders, both legs were now on the same side of him. She pushed her knife into the gap between armor plates at his shoulder, using this as a grip, she swung around and was out from under him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:23 am
In the seconds the elf rolls out from underneath the private, he reaches for his pistol on his waist holster. He pulls it out and aims it at the elf. "Come on now. I really dont want to kill you."

Zach leans forward, not really wanting this to go any farther. That bend she was just forced to do would've put massive strain on that injury and he was worried for her health.

((Thank You))  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:27 am
Yukka cursed, her back was hurting after the bend he'd used on her, and she new that soon the lose of blood would weaken her greatly, she had to finish this quickly, whether it was her that won or not. She pulled two slightly off balanced daggers from her boot, the oddly balanced weapons, made a great throwing weapons. She threw them at the man, one after the other, then twisted. She knew he'd fire the gun and even if she ducked it would still hit her. Her best bet was to only allow it to hit her were it would cause the least damage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:34 am
The private goes wide eyed as he sees the daggers, but then four gun shots go off. None of them from the private. Two of the shots hit the daggers but the other two hit the Private in the knees, forcing him to the ground.

"Thank you Enisis." Zach looks over at Yuka. "Im sorry. I couldnt have either of you killing the other. It just goes against my way of thinking." Zach looks at the wounds the private now has and they are just as planned, barely grazed his knees so they are pretty much superficial.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:41 am
Yuka looked savagly at Zach, the look came from the pain from her back and the fact that she hadn't truely settled the matter of her being dishonoured. But she walked calmly over to the private to retrieve the knife, still stuck between the armor plates on his shoulder. As she pulled it out, she drew the knife against his face, leaving a long gash across his cheek. It was deep enough to scar. Yuka smiled and replaced her knife in her hip strap, then walked out of his imidiate reach. She checked her bandages, only to find they were no longer covering the wound, ash was now inside the deep cut. She swore loudly as she put her quiver and bow back on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:32 am
Zach watches as Yuka runs her knife along the private's cheek and then looks back to her wounds. "We need to get you some kind of medical treatment. Im calling over the radio for any nearby military outposts. In the meantime, please, just sit down and rest."  

raozspaz

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 pm
(well, my idea was that since no one is paying ANY attention to my newest character, i would go and find him......)

Akira kept walking and soon came to an area that was full of houses and she looked around, her gut told her someone was here.....she looked around more and saw movement out of the corner of her eye and heard groans of pain.

Sora groaned as his vision started getting blurry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"If you say so..." she snapped at him. Guns around her had always made her nervous.
Hearing the groans, she stopped, listening to where the harmed person was coming from.
(Sorry, both of my characters are kinda occupied at the moment.. Dx )

Tediri

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:26 pm
Akira looked back at them "stay here, my gut says it's not dangerous, and it also says i need to go alone....." she said confidently as she walked towards the groaning. when she got closer to the noise she said loudly "hello? who's there?" and waited.

Sora heard someone and called back "over here!".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Roselyn shifted from one foot from another as Akira left. Her leg hurt worse as she felt ash hit it slightly. "Ouch" she muttered under her breath, frowning.

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 pm
Zach looks around a bit and continues to call through the radio. "No response." Zach says, a little bit of anger coming ino his body. "Come on!!! I know there is bound to be somone around here!!! Anyone!!! Come in! Please report! Main bunker has been destroyed and we need some medical support. Please repond."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games