Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:05 pm
"That's not what I saw. I saw Snape walk over to you, Lupin, and kiss you. I'm surprised Professor Dumbledore didn't talk to either of you about it, but that sort of behavior will not be tolerated. Your personal lives are just that. Personal. Personal displays of affection will not be tolerated at dinner."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:14 pm
"But you didn't hear what he told us after Severus kissed me. He said that was the last kiss I'd be getting from Severus because he was taking me back. That's why Malfoy kissed me after to prove to everyone that I was his." Remus had gotten pretty good at making things up on the spot since he had to make excuses for the other murauders all the time.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:38 pm
The transfiguration teacher gave Lupin a stern look. "It doesn't matter to me, Lupin. I don't want to know what goes on with my students outside of class unless it's a serious situation."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:42 pm
"We'll try not to interupt dinner again then." He was ready for her to just move on. If she didn't care then she shouldn't be bothering them.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:52 pm
Severus rolled his eyes as she walked away. "I've never particularly liked her," he muttered.

There's a cricket in my room! Nn!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:56 pm
(lol)

"I know. if she didn't care then why did she spend so much time talking to us? And if she doesn't want us being a couple in the halls where are we supose to go? We're in two different houses. She doesn't seem to think."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 am
Severus sighed and shook his head. "Whatever. If we can't be a couple in the halls, let's go be a couple out by the lake. Besides, Potter and Black are out there now. I'm sure they have some lovely things to say."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:15 am
"Ok. They better be nice to you or I'm going to be really mad at them." Remus stood up and held Severus' hand as they walked out to the lake.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 am
"Oi! Remy, over here. Sirius waved enthusiastically, calling Remus over to them but stopping when he saw him holding hands with Severus. "Moony, why are holding hands with Snivelus?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:53 am
Remus sat down with his friends. "Because he explained it was just a misunderstanding and helped me stand up to Malfoy. After all Sevie's the one I wanted to be with I was just trying to make him jelous."

"You can just forgive him after what he said?"

"I told you he didn't really call me that. So yes I can forgive him because I over reacted."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:18 am
"You know what Malfoy was going to do to him, and yet you're still worried about him being with me? Are you bloody mental," Severus sneered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:25 am
"i don;t understand why you don't like him. And before you even start all the reason you ever say is not a reason not to like someone. So you better just get use to me and Severus being together. As he said it's a major step up from Malfoy so you shouldn't be worried."

James sighed. "It's your decision Remy. And as long as he doesn't turn out like Malfoy I guess I'm...we're all going to have to be ok with it." He shoved Sirius a bit.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 am
"Yeah. Alright. We'll leave you alone for now. But if you do anything to hurt him, Sni-Snape, you'll have three giant animals after you, not just a werewolf. Understand?" Severus nodded, glaring at James and Sirius.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:09 am
Remus wondered where they were going to get the thrid giant animal since Peter was a rat and Remus wasn't going to attack Severus. "Well I'm glad you guys are being civil."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:13 am
Sirius shrugged sullenly. "I'm going to go to the kitchens. Anyone want to come with me?"

"You're going to get caught," Severus warned, but Sirius just laughed. "The four of us have our own secret ways of getting around the school undetected."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games