Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:32 pm
"Alright Kanatta" is all I say as we kept up.
"So, uh Kyo-kun what do you wanna do?" I ask him, while being half bored.
I didn't say anything just got up to go get more tea & a snack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:36 pm
"I dont really know..." kyo said and looked at her giving her a slight smile.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:55 pm
I come back & sit down by Tohru-chan, "Here's an idea take her to the park" I muttered as I drank more tea.
I then look at Kyo-kun.
I popped my head out of my room, "Or, if Kyo-kun doesn't want to go, I'll go with you!" I smiled at her.
I did this when he said that * sweatdrop *
I just gave him a slight glare over my cup.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:46 pm
Miroku looked at Kyo and Shigure. "How about you both go to the park with Sara."

Kanatta and the others finally got there. They sneaked around the hideout and knocked out the guards or maybe killed them(lol violence XD) "Alright let's go get Izon."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:38 pm
I blushed more with that thought.
"Ah, good idea Miroku-kun!" I grinned.
"There's a slight problem with that look" I inform him, as Kyo glared at Shigure.
"So, he's around this way huh?" I muttered as we ran to find Izon.
"I hope he's alright....." I mummbled concern.
"I'm sure we'll run into Orochimaru, so be ready!" I mainly directed that to Naruto.
I was some where else, but left a clone that could throw anyone off. I looked around the streets abit while having a justu over me.
"Please calm down Kyo-kun" I say while placing a hand on his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:14 pm
Miroku saw Kyo glared at Shigure." Good point."

They all went inside then Kanatta saw Izon there all beat up and somewhat covered in blood. Kanatta stood there and looked at him like it wasn't him.

Izon looked up at the others. "Please........help me."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:06 pm
"It's ok i don't care she can go with who ever she wants." Kyo stood up and went toward the door. "I'm gona go walk around see ya later," He got his cold personality back and left the house.

Kisa sat there quietly watching all of this. 'Kyo-kun must be sick of it...' she thought to herself and sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 pm
"Kyo-kun!" I got up & went after him I hugged him from behind, "I don't want you to be mad! I'm sorry!" tears swelled up in my eyes.
"Oh, dear this won't do........" I shook my head at the situation, 'With his attiude I'm surpised she went after him' I thought to myself.
"Maybe you remind her of Jariya too much" I mummbled also fed up with Shigure.
I rushed to Izon, "Hang on!" I was almost there when something grabbed my foot "Wha!"
"Naruto! I told you to be careful!" I growled as I looked for a way to save not only Izon, but Naruto as well.
I looked around the see something move under ground, "SAND COFFIN!" I yelled as I sent my sand under ground to flush what ever it was out!  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:48 pm
Kyo slowly removed her arms away and kept looking foward, "I'm not mad, when was i ever mad?" He sighed and continued to walk out the house.
Kisa walked over to Sara, "Sara-san it's ok, you must understand that for Kyo-kun there are somethings that are hard for him to hear, see or think about." Kisa tried to clam her down and kind of nudged her so that she could go with Kyo.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:05 pm
I nod to Kisa-san then go to catch up to Kyo-kun. I walked be side him while thinking of a way to make him smile again, as I thought I unknowingly moved my tail weird, making it brush against his leg, (funny moment LOL xd ) I didn't notice until Kyo had stopped walking, "Kyo-kun are you ok?" I ask, he was red in the face I cocked my head to the side then went over to him & put my forehead against his while on tip toe. "You don't have a fever........" I then give him a puzzled look.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:50 pm
Kanatta sighed. "Dont worry Naruto. My shadow snake was the one that grabbed your foot."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:12 pm
"Huh? Why did you stop me Kanatta-san?" I looked at her puzzled.
I looked at her weird the activated my sharingan to look around the place then notice that wasn't Izon, he was in another room, "She stopped you because that's not Izon he's in a different room!" I then look around for any other traps then what was infront of us.
"Do you want me to take the fake out?" I ask Kanatta.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:17 pm
Kanatta stared off in the distance then sighed. "Go ahead Gaara. It would be best cause there might be a trap."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:32 pm
I gave a nod as I was about to wrap my sand around the imposter, he jumped up & charged at Naruto, "Oh, no you don't!" I put up a wall of sand to sheild Naruto then make it wrap around the fake Izon, "SAND BARRIAL!" I then crushed him.
I stood there stuned for a moment before getting myself calm enough to ask, "So where is he Sasuke?"
I muttered, "He's in that room, over there!" I pointed to the room far on the other side.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 pm
Kanatta made a fist then charges at the other side of the room and destroys the wall. "There we go." She said as she turned around. "You guys coming?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games