Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
[.::♥::.The Dark Room..::♥::.] {Main Thread} (UPDATED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Party in...
  Hades Palace
  Dark Room
  Shrouded Darkness
View Results

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:33 pm
Oooh! fun... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:06 am
Ah yes. Hosts and co-hosts, don't forget: Introductions are due this Saturday. ^^  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:08 pm
Do I fall into those categories?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:37 am
Nope. ^^ So no worries. Just enjoy life. =D  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:21 pm
erm...i guess i'll just post it here?

Introduction
A crooked pathway leads up to a tall gate guarded by a three headed, black dog named Cerberus. Past this giant guard dog is a river, the river Styx. Dark waves gently lap the rocky shore as a ferryboat pulls up to a grimy dock. Ares, the god of war stands on this boat next to Charon who carries an oar. Ares greets the guests, and the boat pulls away from the dock after everyone is settled. The dark river leads you into the heart of this mysterious land, and souls wander aimlessly on the rocky, misty shore. Piles of bones lay scattered across the ground, and shrieks are heard in the distance. A bone-chilling breeze sweeps across the land and pushes more fog onto the river. The sky seems to be an endless black void with streaks of dark red. The ferryboat lurches to a halt at another rotting dock. A narrow, crooked pathway lined with stones and minerals lead up to a dark threatening palace. Spirits, skeletons, and other monsters can be seen passing in and out of this palace. The path becomes more of a road the closer it gets to the eerie palace with more paths merging into the main road. Eventually the path stops at another gate. This gate has no guard, and is opened. The path continues, into an inner doorway. Through this door, people can be seen loitering and talking. Amidst the people, a few transparent souls wander, serving drinks and food. Hades and Persephone, king and queen of the underworld, stand in the doorway of their palace and greet guests.
“Welcome to the Dark Room.” They say in unison.

Haha, I'm not much of an author as you can see ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:30 pm
Here's mine! =D (Which is VERY SHORT XD)

Introduction:

There was a cave, where the walls were white and smooth, and floor paved and gray. You just need to find where it leads.

It was a dark, dark cave. One can always hear the faint sound of rain in the damp hollow. It stretches into the blackness, only tiny glows of white fire leading the way. Skeletons hung from the ceilings, dried blood painted the whiteness of the walls with a fiery red. Souls, all white and gray, flitted into the blackness, one by one, one by one. They float and moaned and laughed, some alone, others accompanied. In the darkness, they see a strange river not far away, and their laughter died down. In the darkness, they see water as silent as peace.

And in the darkness above the purple water a lone man stood, clad in white and hooded. Shadows and wrinkles on his palms and lower face whispered of mysterious tales and years of labor. He stood there, staring at the ground, only the movement of the boat swinging to and fro with the water betraying the perfect portrait.

The lone man stood, and extended a bony hand.

"Welcome... to Hell."  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:22 am
Question: Do we still not have a Charon?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:41 pm
I like it shu, and no I don't think we have a Charon, or at least it's not on the front page.  

Swervey
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 pm
Oh I forgot! D:

I'll put mine up tomorrow. It shouldn't take me more then tomorrow to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:43 am
Yes, we still don't have a Charon. :/ Sadly. But we're in no hurry, so... ^^ Hopefully one will come by.

Bwahaha tis okay Broken. =) At least you're not procrastinating unlike a certain someone who posted a day late... XD Take your time. Best to produce better quality introductions. You're the one with experience here. =D

Does Kala Kirya remember about the introduction thing? D= She hasn't been around for awhile.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 pm
I have no idea if she does. I don't really hear from her.

It'll be up shortly. DX  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 pm
Shun you need t go on to Ares and accept the trade, ok?  

Orgy_Stitches

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:35 am
Okay. =D  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:44 am
Thank you so much! I promise I'll return it after the Ball ends. =)  

Big Brother Love

Orgy_Stitches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 am
OK Cuz it needs to go back to Jacklyn after the ball cuz she's the one who lent us all these items. <3  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games