Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:25 pm
"I'll be switching out with someone else soon." Bomani whispered. "I'll meet you at your room for the beginning of my next shift...by the way...thanks for wearing the necklace." he whispered, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 pm
Chione's smile fell when she heard that he had to leave. "Alright," She whispered back, her pitcher now full again. "Thank you for giving it to me." Turning as if she was about to leave she stopped, seeing that no one was watching and then placing her head on his shoulder for a second. "I love you." She whispered again before walking away, not having enough time to see his reaction or to hear a respone.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:34 pm
I love you. Those words echoed in Bomani's head as she walked away, and another one of the bodyguards started to follow. He smiled softly...so her feelings were that strong...
"I love you." he whispered to her, even though she was long gone and couldn't hear him. He left the room, headed for his to get a quick nap before the shift change.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:40 pm
Continuing to serve her guests Chione avoided any contact beyond simple conversation. These men made her sick, though some of them seemed decent. At times she was allowed to sit beside her parents, both of whom said nothing of the day's passing. However, the princess knew that tomorrow would bring questions. For now, all of that was pushed aside.

As the night went on the music and voices became louder, drink filling the men and soon enough some became rowdy. It wasn't unusual, but now Chione couldn't help but want to leave. What more, she became uncomfortable as one of the princes began to eye her suspiciously...  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:42 pm
Bomani awoke near the start of his shift. He got up out of his bed, where he'd fallen asleep fully dressed, and walked out to wait for Chione and the guard to arrive, where he would take over the night shift.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:00 pm
Unable to avoid it, Chione approached the prince since he had run out of drink. Soon he began a casual conversation with her, and she replied with utmost decency. However, he wouldn't let her leave, trying to keep her by his side as long as possible, knowing that she would try to be polite. But, there came a time when she had to move on, and the princess then excused herse, which did not please him. Taking her delicate arm the prince pulled at her, bringing her by his side again, this time against him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 am
After a little while, Bomani started to get nervous. They were late. He headed out toward the room again, and spotted the bodyguard, Chione, and another prince. The guard shrugged at Bomani and left, and Bomani stepped up to Chione.
"It's getting late, Princess. Maybe it would be a good idea to retire to your quarters." he suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:09 pm
Chione gently brought her arm back, causing the prince to let go now that everyone's eyes were on them. "Yes, I think that's a good idea." Looking to the Pharoah and his queen she nodded to let them know that she was retreating. Without another word she left the room, handing the pitcher she was holding to a maid to continue serving and ignoring the murmurs left in her wake.

The princess didn't say a word in the halls in case anyone was nearby. Arriving in her room she waited until Bomani was inside before closing it and barring it.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:12 pm
Bomani pretended to be what he was, most times: a stoic bodyguard. He did, however, let his hand brush hers if he had to get out of the way for someone passing them.
Once inside, and the door barred, he laughed softly. "Did you have fun?" he teased with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:21 pm
Chione took off her veil, her face exhausted despite the fear that lingered in her mind. However, she tried to hide it from Bomani, not wanting to worry him even if she knew that she might fail. "No, not without you." She chuckled, then moving to the bed and sitting on it.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:24 pm
"Thank you, Chione." Bomani said with a smile, sitting down next to her. "Sorry I had to duck out, but it was my shift change. I wish I could have stayed...by the looks of things, you might have needed me." he half-joked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:27 pm
"Yeah..." Chione murmured, then sighed and placed her head on his shoulder. "So," she began, wanting to change the topic before he could see through her, "what did you do?" Feeling comfortable with him she sat closer, closing her eyes for a few moments and relaxing now that she was alone with him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:29 pm
Bomani slid his arm around her waist, smiling softly. "I just took a nap, as I usually do when I get stuck on night shifts." he said, chuckling softly. He looked over at her. She seemed a little down, but he wasn't going to say anything, until he could tell for sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:32 pm
Chione moved as if she was about to kiss him on the cheek, but then stopped right before her lips made contact. "When you get stuck?" She asked, then pulled back. "Maybe you don't like being with me during these shifts." She teased, tapping him on the nose.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:34 pm
"That's not exactly it." Bomani said, grinning at her. "The thing is, when I'm on these night shifts, they're usually boring, as you're asleep." he explained.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games