Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:20 pm
Silveretta was silent for a minute. her finger was limply twirling a strand of his hair with her finger. She opened her eyes partly and gazed into the darkness. Her hand that moved on his face stopped and she just lay it across his cheek again. " I take care of almost everybody in this house.. yet I get barely any attention.." Silveretta slid the bloody gawed hand out from under the pillow and held it up, looking at it in the dim light the peeked out from atop the black blanket.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 pm
begins crying im sorry not just to you but to big bro dax im not keeping my promise well iyou remember when he was killed i told you i found him like that well i lied i actually was wtih him when the sword rammed him into the cliff wall nothing was there it was paranormal he told me and made me promise to take care of you all all his sisters and keep them happy im so sorry -grabs and holds silver close- please dont harm yourself please the more you harm yourself the more you harm others -gently kisses her lips while crying-  

Arkh_valfan

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:35 pm
Silveretta kissed him back bfore gazing at him. she gently put both hands on either side of his face. "I didn't do this to myself. This happened trying to protect Exena from the falling knife in her room. it went straight through my hand.." Silveretta gently wiped the tears away with her thumbs, touching his forehead with hers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:40 pm
ok sorry for jumping to conclusions but thank you for saving lil sis and trust me they love you more then anyone else ok your theyre big sis your theyre role model in the world please be strong for me ok sis? ill help you keep an eye on them from now on we work together -takes her wounded hand and kisses it- now let god bless these hands -i held her wounded hand with my scarred one- so we may protect our lil sitsers -kisses and holds her there for a long while-
(seriously did seem like u hurt urself XD)  

Arkh_valfan

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 pm
((I know whee do you think you could post in 3rd person? you know, literate. please? ))

Silveretta lay there silently, only gazing at him. she nuzzled his neck and leaned into him, closing her eyes. "Alright.."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:09 pm
musashi began to blush more fevereshly at how perverted this look but he didnt care for he got to tell the one he loved how he felt and she felt the same he was happy for the first time since dax's death so wanna go check on the others?  

Arkh_valfan

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 pm
((musashi? o.O i thought his name was michael.))

Silveretta sat up. "I'm tired, but," She said glancing at the clock. "I have to cook dinner for everyone." It was 6:30 in the evening. Silver stood up and lifted the blanket, looking out the windo into the garden.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:13 pm
(michaels what everyone calls him mushashi is his fake name but michaels his actual name he knew his real name the whole time but didnt know XD tricky huh)
mike got up too ok ill go get the others inside and ready for dinner he said walking over and kissing her neck i love you  

Arkh_valfan

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:59 pm
Silver tried not to jump when he did so, barely succeeding. "Love you, too." she walked across her room to the door, quietly singing her favorite song to herself, Wine Red . She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:58 am
-walks around seeing the other girls- hey rena star dust time for dinner -smiles happily at the girls who were playing-  

Arkh_valfan

Ultra dark_one93

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:08 am
Demon Name: shade
Known for: killing
Add ons: doesnt have the horns if u cant tell it has wings and they are concealable for my character ^_^ lets have some fun........killing people
Does this demon possess others?: yes
Love interest (if any): musashi (aka) michael
looks like: User Image

shade sat in the tree scowling down at the little girls below knowing she couldnt bee seen as the one she loved called them so happily she made a hatchet appear and drop towards teh one infront the one known as rena im the only one who deserves him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:15 am
RENA!!! michael screamed as he dashed forward and tackled all three girls back as the hatchet slammed to the ground slicing his leg wide open uhhhhgggg dammit are y-you three ok?  

Arkh_valfan

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:52 pm
Silveretta heard Michael shout outside from where she was in the kitchen. she put the knife down and ran outside, staring for a second when she seen his leg split open. Silveretta had thekitchen towel over his shoulder. "Michael what happened?" she asked as she knelt by his leg and wrapped the towel around it and tried to stop the blood flow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:47 pm
Mimi heard the yell. She stood up, still a bit unsteady and made her way out. She found Michael on the ground with his leg cut open, and Silveretta trying to stop the blood flow. She looked around, she couldn't see where the hatchet had come from.  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 am
(...Well it seems my 5 day adventure to seattle has left me completely lost)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff