Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Main Rave Floor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

f u s e

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:53 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:55 pm
Mars Voltaire
~ Anime Betty ~
@Mars: I'm sorry about your MP3 player. Why is this guy so mad at you? Some friend.. evil

@Aka: Maybe if we crack a glow stick over his Undies over there it might disguise the stains and odor? 3nodding
'
well he was pissed at me for what i did. it was last week and i was trying to get through the door he was blocking and so i had to push my way through cause he was on the other side of the door. i didn't mean to hurt him but i can't do anything. he gave me 2 options.
1. give him $100 for it
2. or be in his position and rob someone else.
So basically you shoved your friend out of the way? That wasn't really nice. Especially when you know he has something valuable of yours. If you're going to be mean make sure they don't have something of yours.. gonk

@BlueFuse: sad I'm sorry you are not enjoying the Rave. I wish there was something I could do to make it better for you. I'm still trying to get the place filled up.  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

f u s e

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:56 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Mars Voltaire
~ Anime Betty ~
@Mars: I'm sorry about your MP3 player. Why is this guy so mad at you? Some friend.. evil

@Aka: Maybe if we crack a glow stick over his Undies over there it might disguise the stains and odor? 3nodding
'
well he was pissed at me for what i did. it was last week and i was trying to get through the door he was blocking and so i had to push my way through cause he was on the other side of the door. i didn't mean to hurt him but i can't do anything. he gave me 2 options.
1. give him $100 for it
So basically you shoved your friend out of the way? That wasn't really nice. Especially when you know he has something valuable of yours. If you're going to be mean make sure they don't have something of yours.. gonk

@BlueFuse: sad I'm sorry you are not enjoying the Rave. I wish there was something I could do to make it better for you. I'm still trying to get the place filled up.

No worries... It can be fun being ignored, gives you the opportunity to get away with a lot. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:58 pm
*busts a move or some s**t*  

XxNightGoddessxX

Mars Voltaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:59 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Mars Voltaire
~ Anime Betty ~

'
1. give him $100 for it

1. i don't know him
2. i didn't shove him and i didn't know that he was there
3. i didn't know that he was having a bad day  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:00 pm
*pops out the glowsticks in his shoes and pops in two new ones* cool

Aka Shindou

Eloquent Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:02 pm
XxNightGoddessxX
~ Anime Betty ~
Hey Goddess!! Thanks for coming !!! *runs over and huggles* 4laugh
4laugh heart Hey betty *huggles*
How are you doing today? I'm glad you came! I'm hoping Zzaped will show up after all. I'm not sure where she is right now. sweatdrop

@Mars: If you didn't know him then what was he doing with your MP3 player? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:03 pm
XxNightGoddessxX

*Ties her shoelaces together.* ninja  

f u s e

XxNightGoddessxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:06 pm
BlueFuse
XxNightGoddessxX

gonk *trips and go's flying into a table, pulling on the table cloth and bringing everything to the ground with her*  
pirate  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aka Shindou

Eloquent Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
*Turns on the laser lights* surprised

~ Anime Betty ~
XxNightGoddessxX
~ Anime Betty ~
How are you doing today? I'm glad you came! I'm hoping Zzaped will show up after all. I'm not sure where she is right now. sweatdrop

stare I lended it to him cause he took my cig and i saw him selling it off to some other people. he said: this is your lesson for pissing me off. gonk i don't get the ******** lesson!!!  

Mars Voltaire

f u s e

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:09 pm
XxNightGoddessxX
BlueFuse
XxNightGoddessxX

gonk *trips and go's flying into a table, pulling on the table cloth and bringing everything to the ground with her*

eek Food fight!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:09 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
XxNightGoddessxX
~ Anime Betty ~

Hmm well she better show up this is HER part after all whee
I'm doing just fine :3 and yourself dear?  

XxNightGoddessxX

XxNightGoddessxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:12 pm
BlueFuse
XxNightGoddessxX
BlueFuse
XxNightGoddessxX

eek Food fight!! xd

*flings cookie at your head like frisbie*  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games