Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:03 pm
Iago inadvertently looked down, and his jaw almost dropped. He could see the top half of her breasts exposed. Did this woman not wear anything under her dress?
He had to end this game, for now.
"I would love to, Jocelyn, but not at the moment." he said, taking hold of the sides of her dress and pulling it up. He grinned mischievously at her. "I'm a little tired, and overwhelmed. But sometime soon." he promised, looking her in the eye. Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you. But you won't get me he thought to himself.
He realized he had to, eventually, and it pained him to, but he had to tell Evie that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:08 pm
[♥`тһε Þяıиcεşş`♥]
Jocεlyn

Jocelyn looked at him with an expression completely wiped off of her face. He'd refused her? And what more he pulled her dress back up? He had to be joking with her. She was glad that it was dark now so he couldn't see the red splotches that would probably have sprung across her cheeks.

"You dare humiliate me like this? How could you Iago, I would have given myself to you and you refused me?" Jocelyn was annoyed beyond belief and currently did not feel anything except contempt towards him. He would take her if she had to make him do it.

"Would you kiss me again Iago?" She wondered.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:12 pm
"I don't want to humiliate you, I-" Iago fell silent, and let himself take the verbal beating.
"Yes, I would kiss you again. But first, I want to explain myself. You're beautiful-" You wish you were "-you're sweet-" like sour milk "-And I know it would have been great-" Maybe, but I don't feel like trying it with you "-but I'm not ready. I'm overwhelmed already that I get to marry someone like you. Give me a little while to recover, alright? I promise you, you'll have me sometime soon." he said with a false smile. It pained him the whole time to lean forward, put his arm around her shoulders, and draw her into a kiss on the lips.
"Is everything better now?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:15 pm
[♥`тһε Þяıиcεşş`♥]
Jocεlyn

Jocelyn wanted to stay mad at him, she really did and she tried her best to do just that but could not when he'd kissed her. She smiled at him and looked at him in a dazed way.

"I'll be...in my quarters if you need me..." Jocelyn spoke softly as if in a dream. She bent down to pick up her coat and walked out of his room and all the way to her quaters.

Jocelyn dropped down on her bed and smiled brightly. He would take her soon.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:21 pm
"Goodnight, Jocelyn." Iago said. As soon as she was gone, he flopped down on the bed and closed his eyes. In his mind, he replayed that scene, but it was Evie, not Jocelyn, and he didn't stop her that time. "I'm so sorry, Evie." he whispered. After a few minutes of lying there, he got up and walked up to one of the armoires, and opened it. Time to get to business.
Thankfully, one of the undercover "bodyguards" of his was exactly Iago's height and build. The only difference was he had long blonde hair, and dark blue eyes. However, at a distance, that difference was unnoticeable.
Iago quickly changed into exact copies of that guard's clothes, down to a fake short sword that the man used. He took out the blonde wing and slipped down the stairs. He glanced out the window of the tower door. She was gone. Excellent.
Quickly, Iago made his way out of his tower and quickly down the hall, headed outside.
Within a few minutes, he was on the road to Evie's house. It was dark out, and not many people walked around. He picked up a stone from the ground and tossed it up at Evie's window, waiting. In the meantime, he took the wig off, so she could see it was him.

[Long post lol]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie had finished cooking dinner with her mother and ate it as well but never said a word the entire night. Everyone had looked at her with wary eyes and asked her as to why she was so mute the entire night. She merely shook her head and said nothing. She'd excused herself from the table and went upstairs. Her mother looked at her daughter's face as she ascended the stairs and couldn't place what the expression was.

Evie laid down upon her bed and closed her eyes. She did not want to think of the way Iago held Jocelyn but those images kept relaying in her mind. She pressed her palms into her eyes and gritted her teeth, she couldn't get it out of her head and nothing she did made it any easier. A soft sound came at her window and she quickly shot up out of bed, standing straight as a board. Who was there and why were they there at this time of night? Evie quietly trod over to her window and peered out it. There was a man standing there and she wondered who it was.

Her hands grasped for the handles at her window and she pushed it open. The cool night air penetrated through her thin slip and swirled her hair around her shoulders. Could it be him? Had she fallen asleep without knowing it and suddenly realized it in her dreams?

"Iago?" Evie called out, wondering what had become of her during the night.

.: lol quite so biggrin :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:31 pm
"Evie!" Iago called back with a smile. "I missed you." he said, smiling brightly. It was true. He was already feeling better just by seeing her, but the sight of her also wanted to make him cry, knowing that he, even as a prince, was unworthy.
"Can I come up there?" he asked, looking around. Her room on the second floor was a little tough to get at from down here, so he wondered if she had a back door or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:42 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked at him as he stood there below her window. He'd changed clothes sometime during the day when she'd left and wondered why that was. It wasn't as if he did anything to make him exceedingly dirty and she wasn't the type of person to dress up for. Had he and Jocelyn bedded together? Evie didn't want to think about it, the very thought made her want to scream out in agony...her chest had started throbbing painfully and her hand reached up automatically and pressed against her chest.

"What are you doing here?" She hissed, she didn't want the villagers near her to be alarmed and come out in the middle of the night and see Iago at her window. It would cause some sort of fanfare in the village the next morning and she wouldn't have been able to take it.

"Do you realize that it's after sundown? Why have you come?" Evie didn't feign anything when it dealt with him. Her voice held no warm emotions like it had before.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:43 pm
Iago was surprised by her tone, but nonetheless, he had to soften her up. If he didn't see her soon, he was going to break down. He couldn't take it anymore.
"Please, Evie..." he said softly, almost pleadingly. He looked right into her eyes, and even from down here, he could imagine how dazzling they were.
"I need to talk to you...please..." he said in the same tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:50 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

She couldn't see his face from where she was standing but from his tone she could tell that he wasn't happy and that what he said was true. He wanted talk to her about something. Evie sighed and looked up at the sky, it was dark and the stars had already started to appear. What did he want with her now?

"Alright...but you're climbing...if my family catches the likes of you in here they'll chase you until they corner you. After that....I shudder to think what would happen after they caught you." Evie stepped back a foot or two to give him room to get it when he climbed the tree that was conveniently placed by her window. Evie went over a script in her head.

Don't let him get to you. He is with that She Devil now and he will not want you after they've bedded. She's beautiful and rich and everything you are not. Do not let him get to you! Evie repeated until she wanted to cry. She bit her lip and kept herself from doing just so.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:55 pm
Iago nodded, thankful that she had relented. He climbed easily up the tree and through her window. Before she could speak, he held up his hand, and took one of hers in both his hands. His eyes started to water up a little as he fell to both his knees, and continued to hold her hand. He closed his eyes.
"Forgive me, Evie..." he whispered, his voice cracking a little. "I tried to keep my promise to you...I said I would never kiss her. I had no choice, Evie..." he said, still looking down with his eyes closed.
"I never enjoyed it. And she tried to get me to take her...I didn't, I couldn't..." he couldn't keep talking. He just stayed where he was, a single tear making it's way out from the corner of his eye. It was strange seeing a prince grovel like this in front of a commoner, but to him, she was his princess, not Jocelyn.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:03 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie hadn't been impressed by his display of strength as he climbed up the tree and into her room. There he stood in all his Prince finery before and and her defenses started to crack. Iago took her hand in his and got down on his knees, it was so unheard of for a Prince to bow to a commoner like herself and she was going to beg him to stand up but he'd started speaking. Evie bit her lip to keep her from crying out while he spoke to her. Her heart broke when she heard his voice cracking and she knew he was crying. She felt so guilty and awful for his pain...she was a partial cause of it and it killed her.

So she'd been right, Iago had kissed Jocelyn but she could see what it did to him and she wanted to hold him in her arms and tell him that she understood and that she forgave him but still he kept talking. Jocelyn wanted him to take her? As in bed with her? So they hadn't bedded which gave Evie a big relief but she did not understand why Iago did not want Jocelyn. She was beautiful and rich...sometimes she just did not understand Royals.

Evie got down on her knees as well and simply took her hand out of his and wrapped them around him. She drew him close to her and pressed his head against her shoulder. He needed her now and she knew this...she hated to see him so torn up.

"I love you Iago." Evie whispered into his ear, her hand gently stroking his hair. She felt a little inadequate being in nothing but her slip but let it go.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:09 pm
"I know, and I love you too, with all my heart." Iago whispered. A few more tears made their way out of his eyes.
"I can't take it, Evie. I want you, not Jocelyn. But I can't get her away from me...I had to nearly physically force her out of my room..." he said, still in a voice barely above a whisper.
"Evie, I feel horrible. I love you, and even though I hate Jocelyn, I feel like I'm being unfaithful. I have no choice but to pretend to be falling for her. She kissed me on the lips, and I had to let her..." he sighed, fearing that his voice would crack again.
"To get her out of my room, I had to promise to bed with her sometime soon. I didn't specify..." he turned his head away and sniffled a little. "I wanted you to be my first, I always did. But if it turns out that you're not...Evie..." he held her so close, she could only get closer by melting into him.
"Can you forgive me? Can you still love me, knowing that I have to let her kiss me, and I have to kiss her back? Can you still love me knowing that we may have to bed?" he whispered. He wished she would say yes. He wanted her to say yes, because it meant that he could still love her, and that would make going through with this a little more bearable.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:16 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie held him against her and kept trying to soothe him. She didn't like what Jocelyn did to him and she vowed to do whatever she could the next morning to drive that woman out of the kingdom. She quietly listened to him speak and couldn't help but start to tear up as well. He'd promised her that he would not kiss Jocelyn but he did. That part didn't bother her too much, she'd seen them kiss before and it didn't completely shatter her.

It was the other part that made her heart sink into her stomach. He would have to bed with that woman? That hateful hag....and her Iago would bed soon? Evie shook with the sorrow that was building up inside her, it was almost tangible. She wanted to say something, she desperately wanted to tell him that she would forgive him if she was not his first time in bed but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Evie let out a sob that churned her insides. She would never be able to love him as she did before knowing that he and Jocelyn would bed together. She wanted to stop crying because she knew it would hurt him but she couldn't stop the tears from flowing feely from her eyes. Evie sobbed again and shuddered, trying to stop herself but to no avail.

"Please....please do not Iago." Evie pleaded through her sobs. "I beg of you...please do not bed with her."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:22 pm
Iago put a hand on the back of her head and gently stroked her hair. Now the roles were reversed, though he still needed the comfort.
"Evie..." Iago said softly. "I want to promise you that. It's killing me right now to see you cry...but you don't know her. She'll force me if she has to. Evie, there's only two ways out of this...I can't keep coming up with excuses." he whispered. He wanted to kiss her, but he felt that her lips, her whole body, was too pure for him to kiss, after he'd kissed Jocelyn.
"Either..." he flushed red, but kept talking. "We bed soon-" he knew it was against the rules, but so was everything else he was doing. What was one more broken one? "-Or...you would have to forgive me. Please, Evie, the last thing I want to do is bed with her. I could survive if I had you, and just had to deal with kissing her...but I don't want to bed with her..." he sighed, another few tears coming out.
"I want a normal life...being a royal is too hard. I want out of this stupid game...I just want to be with you." he said in a soft whisper.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games