Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Otaku Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:56 pm
"Why stay?!" he asked in a rhetorical fashion. HE past her and headed for the entrance.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:02 pm
-grabs him the arm- i would like for u to stay. right now is not a good time to go out in the woods.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:07 pm
Iah sighed, "What am i gonna do here?!" he screamed at her. Shaking his arm away from her. He kept walking as he looked at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:10 pm
u can get better  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:18 pm
"No... I can't" he said, He walked again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Leoni walked back into the inn and went up stairs to her room sighing a bit.

((Ah freakin internet. Sorry I was gone for a while, internet wasn't working. And I got kinda lost in everything so just act like I went out or something))  

Demonic Buttons

kino6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:40 pm
iah listen to her. stop running away it is goig to make your wounds worse.

(its ok ^^ )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 pm
He looked at him lifting his arm to a wound that looked years old."Thanks..." he said as he left the village.  

Perverted Juicebox

Demonic Buttons

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:20 pm
She stopped as she listened to them talking and saw someone she's never seen before leave. Her ears twitched curiously and she asked "Who was that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:04 pm
Cooperation
He looked at him lifting his arm to a wound that looked years old."Thanks..." he said as he left the village.

grabed his bbow staff and jumped in front of him* "i'm sorry i can't let you leave *stabs his staff in the ground*  

kino6

VVyvern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:25 pm
Name: Georgina Kincaid
Powers: Fire control
Weapons: N/A
Bio: Being the last of her kind, Georgina tries to keep it that way. She fears if she has a child, that he/she will end up like her father, whom she killed. She hides her existance, only because everyone despised her father for the man he was. She changes her eye color here and there so people barely recognize her.
Tranformation look: N/A
Look like: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:33 pm
Name: Kitty Chan(can be called Kitty for short)
Powers: (if u want powers) Can use magic, Harry Potter/Negima style. xD
Weapons: (if u want) A simple wand.
Bio: A cute, quirky girl, Kitty is a diehard otaku. Watching anime, reading manga, going to anime conventions.... She also is a Harry Potter fan, and dreams of being a Slytherin girl someday...... xD She also obsesses over yaoi, and the HarryxDraco pairing.
Tranformation look: (again if u want) Doesn't have one, but since she cosplays, then any of her costumes. XD
Look like: My current avi. :3  

Kahani x Kitty

Predestined Citizen

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:16 pm
Iah looked at him as he took a step back taking his sword out. It grew 9 feet long and 2 feet wide as he took it out. He waved it like a feather as it was his power flowing through it. He pointed it at the stranger, "Then ill leave by force." he said coldly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:23 pm
points his staff at him* i'm not letting you out at this hour its not safe.  

kino6

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:12 pm
Iah lifted his sword with no effort and swung it at him breaking the staff as he walked pushing him out of his way and disappearing headed out the entrance.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games