Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 pm
I think I might be bisexual.

But I haven't told a single person. Ever.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:18 pm
I've fallen pretty hard for my best guy friend, and after I was so completely sure that he liked me back, I told him this, and it turns out I was wrong and he doesn't like me back. He was so gentlemanly about it, he took it really well and was really understanding, and both he and I don't want things to change or get awkward between us, but still, a small part of me can't help but hate him, and I pretty much know that things aren't going to be the same from now on, I can feel it. How could it? It'd be like... the big pink elephant in the room. I mean, on the one hand he's practically my best friend ever, we're so alike and we get along so well, but on the other I almost feel like I don't want anything to do with him anymore.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:36 pm
I feel like writing poems until I can give them to my anti-crush. or until my fingers bleed.
I cuss at school.
I don't really care if people get minor injuries.
Boys could all die of broken hearts for all i care (no offense to the nice guys out there)
My life isn't perfect.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:30 pm
I dread the idea of growing up because I despise change.  

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Unusual Inescapable Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:08 pm
I've spent so much time trying to find a niche to fit into....

....that I've lost myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:36 pm
My best friend is the reason i lost confidence in myself. And i hate her.  

Laur-Lau

Bewbeh

Fashionable Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:50 am
Hmm..

Sometimes, I wonder how long it took God to sculpt Zac Efron.

rofl heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:53 am
Unusual Inescapable Me
I've spent so much time trying to find a niche to fit into....

....that I've lost myself.

heart

Bewbeh

Fashionable Smoker

A Bloody Band Aid

Ruthless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The world.....
I think I might be Asexual.
Is mine.....! .icons by mockingbirds99.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:51 pm
I want to tell my aunt no one gives a -bleep- about what she thinks and that she needs to either pay up or get out cause im sick of her fanatical catholic ways and trying to convert me. i hope she gets sick and crashes!

I also ate all the ice cream and took the money.  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm
Before I sleep, I sort of daydream (even though it's night time xd ) that I was an anime character (A) who was romantically involved with another anime character (B) of the opposite sex. The daydreams would usually be about A being best friends with B and having romantic feelings for B but B does not know about it and harbors feelings for another anime character (C). And C would either be evil or good, depending on my mood. And sooner (or later), B will realize that his feelings were actually for A, and as he was about to confess, A suddenly gets in an accident which could cause the loss of her life.

Sometimes, I daydream about A & B being wife and husband, and B is begins to get stressed, so A wears a sexy lingerie and at night she would seduce him into having you-know-what with B.

e.o And it will creep me out the next day.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 am
Idk, but I might be wanting to date my best guy friend but there are a couple of problems. 1. he lives in a nother state 2. I have a bf (who I love too so that's another can worms T-T) and 3. My friend has a crush on him!  

psychic_pandas

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:24 am
I have been dating my best guy friend for almost a month now and i can honestly say I love him. I afraid to tell him that, but I truly love him. (whew that feels better)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:54 pm
Mine's about energy drinks...

I got the big sized Monster over a smaller AMP and I feel SO greedy! Sure you get twice as much for almost the same price but It doesn't taste as good....  

Lxia

KinaMorii

Friendly Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:18 pm
I eat so much, even though I know I can't afford to. I just can't stop being hungry. It drives me up the wall!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games