Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:21 pm
" Scarlet is this yo-your kingdom.....".Ventura said to her while looking around. " Cause this sure isn't Rome".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:27 pm
User ImageScarlet turned her attenction back to the woman who now held a sword to her chest. "I have no intention of fighting you, more like at the moment," She put her finger on her sword and as she did it turned to ash. "Now please return home, so i may do the same," Scarlet turned away and headed toward the Kingdom and as she did a hole appeared below the women...it was a hole that sent her striaght home. "Ventura i suggest you come with me. I'll tell you the story when we get there."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:33 pm
"Ummm....sure. Ya i'll come" Ventura said while still in shock of what was happening. He walked up to scarlet and looked at the hole she had just made appeare. He started to ask her how she did that but she had said she'd explain later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:34 pm
(is that below Erika?)

Ross carried Vivi so that as he walked next to Scarlet. "you should call to Kraga... he may finally wake up." he smiled to the princess. She was a year younger than him, but that had never affected their friendship.

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:40 pm
((yes))

User ImageScarlet kept walking...she heard what he said but if she opened her mouth they would hear how out of breath she was. She was breathing heaviely on the inside, she flet weak from using to much power. She didn't want them to notice...she gave them enough trouble as it is. Her pace slowed down and her fists were clenched. Not only that but her eyes where a bit glassy. They were almost there just a mile just half a mile...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 pm
Ventura walked right next to Scarlet but was having a hard time keeping up. "I wish I had brought my moped"He said quietly to himself considering he wasn't much of a walker. Well he was but he wanted to be able to get Scarlet and get away from here fast if anything happened but he was under the impression that it was needed and that she didn't need his protection.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:48 pm
Ross looked at Scarlet. "are you alright?" concern in his voice once more.

Erika swore. "that damn princess and her magic!" she threw something at wall and it shattered on impact. "she doesn't deserve to live! nor does her father! now they both will!" she threw something else at the wall, and sat down in her chair. Where was Shen, she needed him to do some spy work.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:55 pm
User ImageScarlet simply nodded and continued to walk...that is until she fell to her knees. They buckled and she stay there now her breating heard heaveily by the others. She had to get up she had to continue...she was almost home. After such a long time being away she couldn't just give up.

((Im going to summerize what happened so that They don't have to read so much: Scarlet managed to get her memory back after bringing her aunt back to life. She went in her house to see Ross, Vivi, etc. When Erika tryed to challeng her Scarlet knew that it wasn't the right place so she teleported everyone including her human friend back to the Hidden Kingdom of Magic. Erika was sent home forceably while Scarlet and the rest are headed to the Castle.))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:16 pm
Ross swore. He was already carrying Vivi, he couldn't carry two people. especially when one was armored. he turned to the boy. "I don't know you're name, but she seems to know you, you need to carry her to the castle... can you do that?" he asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:25 pm
User ImageScarlet put her hand up, "No theres no need im fine." She forced herself up and began to walk again toward the castle. "Now Ross tell me what's wrong with my father? How did he get so sick in the first place?" Scarlet looked over at him worry in her eyes.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:27 pm
'Damn! Now lady Scarlet is weaked too!' Vivi hated being usless, but until she got her energy back all she could do is let herself be carried by Ross.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:41 pm
Ross looked at Scarlet. "I'm honestly not sure..." he looked down at the girl in his hands. "he fell ill, and no one could heal him, it is said that only you can bring him back to health..." he took a deep breath and gave Vivi some of his energy, he already lacked alot of it, but being half elf, he didn't tire as easilyl.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image"Stop Ross don't give her any of your energy, if you do you'll fall gravely ill. As for my father i'll try my best." Scarlet stopped and looked up at Ross and smiled. Then she looked at Vivi, "I still have enough energy to spare, and i'll be fine." Scarlet put her hand on Vivi's cheek and let some of her energy go into Vivi. It was enough so that Vivi was 100%. "Now lets head back," she said heavily catching her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 pm
Ross put Vivi down in a standing position and held her upright. "I'm fine, I do not need as much energy as humans." but he did as was told and didn't give her any more energy. He lead them to the castle gates and crossed the drawbridge first.

A great dragon rose his head and looked around. His sleep had been full filling, but now it was time to continue with his life, his owner had returned. The great dragon rose and stood on his hind legs, he let out a roar so loud it could be heard throughout most of the kingdom. with that he took off from the ground and searched for his owner, and friend.

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:53 pm
"M-m-my lady......thank you...." Vivi then looked at Ross "And thank you Ross for doing that, but if you got sick because of me....I, I don't know what I would do" She then Walked beside Ross.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games