Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 pm
Raudr laughed at a thought. "He must have thought you looked flat." He looked around for a good place to stay for the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:43 pm
Kaeanlanna turned red, out of rage, mainly. "I most certainly am not." She said, quickly removing her hand from his.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 pm
Raudr dropped his smile. He put his hands up in peace. "I know that you are certainly not flat." Raudr knew he had insulted her and knew he had said the wrong the thing. Hey, chill out. I know you look nothing like a boy. In fact... He didn't finish his statement. It wasn't the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:20 pm
Kaeanlanna's expression softened. 'In fact...what?'. She asked, her tone much nicer than a moment before.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:48 pm
Raudr's face turned red and he continued to walk forward. Nothing...Nothing at all. I'm sorry I said that. Let's just go and find a place to spend the night. He couldn't say that yet. Not just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:26 pm
Kaeanlanna sidestepped infront of him, blocking his path and facing him. 'Raudr', "please...tell me." She asked nicely as she took his hands in hers.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:12 pm
Raudr's face was still red and tried to go around her."Look, I'll tell you later. Don't worry about it." Raudr was still up in the air about saying anything yet. He felt she wouldn't be angry about it but he didn't feel right about it yet. Was he still an elf? Or was he a human now? He didn't like this question but it continued to pop up in his head, a lot more frequently now that he had met Kaeanlanna. He sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:18 pm
Kaeanlanna bit her lip and her face fell a little. "Sorry..." She apologised for her outburst, and dropped one of his hands. She really wanted to know what he was going to say or think, whichever, but figured it would be best not to press the issue anymore right now.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:22 pm
Raudr stopped and turned around. He smiled gently and the redness left his face. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made fun of you like that."He held his hand out. 'Maybe we should go see how Keenan's doing?'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:54 pm
Kaeanlanna shrugged. "Maybe that's true, but I have quite a temper, and I should have realized you were only kidding." She told him, at the mention of Keenan, her mood brightened. 'Yes, lets.'. She began to try and contact Keenan mentally.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:09 pm
Raudr nodded. That temper of hers sure was cute though, he thought to himself. He shook his head. He looked around for a way out of the town. He noticed that the day would be ending in a couple of hours too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:28 pm
Kaeanlanna managed to get a response from Keenan. He had hunted down his dinner already, and even thought to bring them something. She smirked. 'Keenan has taken the liberty to make sure we are fed.' She told Raudr, showing him the mental image Keenan sent her of a small adult deer lying in a clearing. "That's where we need to go." She said, knowing that she could find the way with Keenan's help.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:53 pm
Raudr nodded. 'Then I'll follow you then. Let's go. I'm hungry myself.'Raudr wondered when he should say something about earlier but pushed that thought aside. For now, that thought will be placed away until he felt it was time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 pm
Kaeanlanna led the way, following the instinct that Keenan was giving her. After a short while they had made it to the clearing. Keenan came up to her. She couldn't believe how big he had gotten already. She scratched under his chin. "That was very thoughtful of you, Keenan, I appreciate it." She said, smiling at the dragon. "Now, we need to get a fire started to cook some of the meat on. I'll work on that if you could get some meat off the deer." She told Raudr. She didn't think she could actually take the thing apart.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:19 pm
Raudr nodded and took out his knife. He sat down and cut the fur carefully off the carcass. He began to cut the remaining meat away from the body. It was tough work but Raudr had done this sort of thing many times and had picked up a knack for it. He stuck the pieces he cut off on sticks stuck in the ground. He tossed one of the bigger pieces to Keenan as well."There you go. If you want more just ask and anything else on this you can have."Raudr stood up and backed away from it so Keenan could eat what was left if he felt like it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games