Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:12 am
I think both applications are great Moody you can make your classe the next time your on.
Welcome Abroad Jon and Moody!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:47 am
Thank you again to everyone who helped me!  

Voluptuous Jon

Dapper Gaian

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:05 am
I updated the front page of the staff room with the teachers and their courses, if anythings wrong I or someone can fix it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:07 am
I am pretty sure Dragons is teaching Charms. I was just talking to her about it yestarday.  

Voluptuous Jon

Dapper Gaian

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:01 pm
Yes, it used to say that I was the charms teacher.
sweatdrop

Edit: I have the class set up. I sent an application a while ago. That was when I was accepted. I hadn't made a class yet, though.

Edit-Edit: Sorry for any confusion. I need to re-apply?
I already created the thread. I would apprecate that it not be deleted. I am going to re-apply. I'm sorry for creating it.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:36 pm
Hogwarts Teaching Re-Application

1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
A long time, before it was a guild, when it was still a thread.

2. How many posts have you made?
2380 -- when I was more active. I have been trying to become active again.

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
Before the new term, and when I was just a student, I was enrolled in quite a few classes, and I tryed to do every assignment and make points for my house. I also participated in extra credit assignments.

4. Class you are applying for:
Charms.

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
dragons375 -- and my old Amara Kunfer.

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
I feel that the students would benifet by having a charms teacher that knows about the subject. I enjoy teaching students. I want for all of the classes to participate, and my aim is to make sure that students have more points then they did last term.

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like) I already set up my thread before I saw the re-application notice, and if you would like, you can see it. Also, the lessons will be similar to the old ones I taught.

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.) KT herself said that she liked how I tought my earlier classes. Some of the older students (3rd and 4th years) might remember being a part of my class before.

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have: I have experience. I was the teacher before the guild clean-up started, and I enjoyed doing it. I also enjoy making lesson, and helping my students.

10. Anything else you would like to add: I already created my classroom because I was confused. Before the first post was edited, I created my thread. I hadn't seen the new information. I would appreciated that the thread not be dealeated, rather locked, incase I am accepted as the teacher. I decied to be active at the start of this term, and I regret not being able to recieve the new information since the cleanup.

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:51 pm
I accept Dragons' application...I remember her class...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:03 am
I also accept.

Depending on what KTweirdchick says, you can probably start making your class now. I only needed two approvals, you have two approvals.  

Voluptuous Jon

Dapper Gaian

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:42 am
I accept dragons too...sorry if I caused and confusion for everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:56 am
Ditto! heart

Reese_Roper

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:51 pm
Thank you.
I'll unlock the classroom.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:11 pm
*Prods class*

It's times like these I wish I could pick a lock...

Reese_Roper

Voluptuous Jon

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:37 pm
Did you unlock the class yet?

I have finished all available homework so far.
But the Hufflepuffs, they are too dedicated and there are millions of active ones. There is one Hufflepuff in my class (DADA) and she has already done her homework. She just joined!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:37 pm
Celestial Archer
I updated the front page of the staff room with the teachers and their courses, if anythings wrong I or someone can fix it.

Oh thanks, Celest...

Sorry Dragons...
that was me who deleted it...
I wasn't sure if you still wanted the position...
sweatdrop
But Yes, of course you can have the job!
biggrin

KTweirdchick

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games