Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:15 pm
Ainaseregwen
*sits down and tucks into her plate of bangers and mash while watching the scenery go by* *looks around for a fellow gryffindor to talk to*

Rae looks up to see a fellow Gryffindor joining the table, "Hello" she says with a mouth full of 'mold', a few particles manage to escape and land on the new Gruffindor"...Uhhh sorry..."she says urgently taking a napkin and handing it to the Gryffindor, "Sorry about that. Let me intyroduce my self, my name is Rae, and You are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:52 pm
Christen Was reading a book at the table still since she had alot of homework to do  

Hallucination Angel

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:49 pm
Amara continues to drink her goblet of pumpkin juice when she sees a younger Ravenclaw holding a book in her hands, she nearly spits out her juice. "Where did you get that book." She demanded wide eyed, obviously facinated. "Um... Florish and Blotts, last summer." The quivering first year grinned. Amara frowned, "Sorry, I've been looking for that book for three years, I could never seem to find it." She looked up at the first year and put on a sweet smile. "Do ya' think I could borrow it later?" Amara turned her attention back to an unfinished bowl of porriage.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:27 pm
*enters the hall* Hello there. smile *grabs some snack and sits down*  

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Kagome-(incarnate)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:44 pm
Hi! I'm new what house are you in?  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:50 pm
Marille sat down at the half-deserted Slytherin table. She looked around... everyone was so happy, so cheerful and there she was: mad at nobody in specific, but at everyone in general and eating completely alone. She started playing distractely with her food as she got too involved looking at the ceiling: it was getting too cloudy. A storm was on its way.  

Marille

Kagome-(incarnate)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:26 pm
That's an interesting story.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:44 pm
*walks into the Great Hall carrying a book loosely under one arm title "Astral Projection", her motto: "Knowledge is power" and "who needs the company of people when you have a good book" (but enjoy a good chat here an there sometime*

*Sits down at the far end of the Ravenclaw table and pops the book open to read it as she eats some grapes.*

WinggemLNightTigress

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:19 am
*Goes to the Gryffindor Table and grabs a bowl of pudding* Hello Everyone I'm new  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:05 pm
*She is suddenly seen drifting off and suddenly she there was a big thump as her body falls onto the floor. *  

WinggemLNightTigress

Marille

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:15 pm
"Hmph?" Grunted Marille as she turned to the source of the 'thump' she just heard. She looked discretely around to see a Ravenclaw thrown on the floor. She had apparently fainted. Or 'hitten by a stunning spell?' Marille thought wildly, no. It couldn't be. Not in the Great Hall, it was a far-fetched story.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:59 pm
((oooh i have an idea)) Christen was actually sitting there at the gryffindor table looking at her wand like inspecting it. "Hmmm interesting" she said not even hearing the ravenclaw fall over.  

Hallucination Angel

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:55 pm
FOOD!!!! *digs in and eats anything that looks good*

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:21 pm
Aruba Jam
FOOD!!!! *digs in and eats anything that looks good*

Comes back from astral projecting, waking to the noise of a girl stuffing herself. Walks over to the phagocytosis-girl using her book to tap her on the head "Have some manners, you remind me of Ron in the first movie" blaugh .  

WinggemLNightTigress

Iida Yagimoto.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:01 pm
*Having not seen any one in the hospital wing, pink started to feel hungry and walks into the grate hall. seeing so many new faces Pink she had bin gone for too long. Not saying hi to any oneand just keeps walkking to the Ravenclaw table and sits down*  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games