Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:12 pm
To lie here under you...

User Image

Rain, rain go away

Come again another day

All the world is waiting

For the sun

Taichi

Taichi's eyes widened and was about to turn Nakai down, all he would have had to do was go get some more money from his account. But then he saw how the waitress seemed to be extremely angry. Of course the anger was directed towards him, why wouldn't it be? She knew all of this stuff about Nakai while he didn't really know the man. "I think I'll have one of those martini's." He took delight in the fact that the waitress was angry, sure that she was only a few seconds away from doing something and getting fired, and almost missed what Nakai said. Turning and looking in the same direction he noticed the booth that NAKO was in and felt his eyes widen. "Ah...You know Naoko-San?" He did a double take as something registered. "Did you just call him kitten?" He froze and looked away from Nakai to the man in front of him, then proceeded to gape and look from one man to the other. "A...Are you two twins or something?" Clearing his throat and standing up he stuck his hand out to shake the other mans. "Y..Yes, I'm Taichi." He hmed at Naoko's comment. "Do you think that SMASH would have signed me if I was horrible with a mic?"

Ishikawa

...Is all that I could ever do

{OOC: I edited this << Cause I clicked preview then had to do something and someone...Posted <<}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:16 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"I bet I will..." he replied before picking up on what was going on.
Naoko had walked over to where Kai and the other man were sitting. Apparently the other guy was that new co-worker NAKO had spoken of.
He gave a sly grin to Kai, happy to see the hot blond, though for some reason not quite as happy as earlier. Of course, the other blond would be a delicious addition to the mix, what with the sweet man who looked just like him...but Ryu had developed a sudden affinity for the blond he was with.
"Good to see you again, foxy." he nodded at the other vocalist.

When Naoko took to speaking to the other one, though...Ryu just had to mark his territory.
Stepping forward, he wrapped his arms around Naoko's neck openly, resting his chin on the other's shoulder.
"He is a god fit, Hai-chan...but he's not as cute as you...lover."  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leaning back slightly into Ryuukaze's hug, Naoko kept his amber eyes on his newest band-mate. "I'm all that's left of the original 'Hikari ya Yami', Taichi-san. You'll have to understand that my expectations are a bit higher than that of the company." but then he sighed and glanced at Nakai, "And don't call me kitten, 'clone'. I've already been over this with the 'dragon'." he was smiling ever so slightly however, obviously teasing.
"As for twins..." the pianist continued, gaze focused once more on Taichi, ideas of just how jealous Ryuukaze might be fluttering through his mind. "Met him today actually. We're not twins, though that could have fooled me."

(((OOC; Yes, I have a crazy power of posting... randomly! MWAHAHAHA!)))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai smirked at Naoko. "Yes, hon. I did get called back. Then I was invited to a drink at this bar by my guitarist, who," Kai pouted, "seemed to have stood be up." His expression returned to a smirk soon and he finally made the connection as he saw Taichi's eyes go over to the booth.
He whistled. "I see you two have been having fun without me. How sad." He winked at the both of them. "But that only means that you both own me more collar time." Kai knew that all the pairs of eyes in the bar were on them, and though he knew he had to be careful as to not damage his reputation, he was far too on to stop.
"Did you just call him kitten?"
Kai laughed at that comment. "Perhaps I should change the statement to make it more... accurate." He turned to Naoko. "Far too feisty to be a kitten. Perhaps some other pet."
Kai got up himself and wasn't actually at all surprised that Taichi and Naoko knew each other. Taichi had seemed too different to be a normal person.
But when Ryu wrapped his arms around Naoko, Kak tsked. He grabbed Ryu's waist and leaned in to speak over Ryu's shoulder. "Just what are you doing, hmm?"

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Laughing softly, Naoko glanced over his shoulder at Nakai, "Am I simply too akin to an adorable puppy to be left alone by every owner in my presence?" he teased, referring to the earlier comment regarding collars and pets.
Nakai still had to make good on that particular offer.
"Your guitarist must be a p***k then," NAKO spoke quickly, changing the subject. "Standing someone like you up... baka. I'd have called my studio, demanded his address, then hauled his a** here myself if that had been the situation."
Just because Oumori tended to enjoy the position of uke, hardly meant he was a submissive little whiny brat.
Just meant that he got to pick his battles to his own advantage...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:40 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryu couldn't help it. He really, really could not.
He bristled when Kai held him by the waist and asked him what he was doing.
"Holding on to what's MINE!" his mind yelled.
Deeper than that, however, in a place even Ryu couldn't hear too well, his heart was saying, Please don't take him from me..."

"Nothing, Kai-kun. Just snuggling up with my lover. Enjoying being free, for once." he replied, trying to hold up his facade of perfect comfort and confidence.

Focusing on Naoko again, he purred, "You're no animal, baby...you're an angel."

Ryu laughed a bit as NAKO went on about what he would do to someone who stood him up. That was something Ryu would never do.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:47 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai polished his nails disinterestedly on his shirt for a moment, letting go of Ryu, and commented, "I'm kind of glad he didn't come now. He's actually straight." Kai said the word as if it was unbelievable that any guy in the world was actually heterosexual.
Kai leaned in, making it seem natural that he was just resting his chin on Ryu's shoulder, and murmured so soft that only Ryu could hear it, "You'll have to fight harder." He then walked back to his seat at the bar and leaned back against it, elbows propped up behind him. He watched Ryu carefully. This was getting heated in other ways also, and it was still as fun nonetheless.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:01 pm
To lie here under you...

User Image

Rain, rain go away

Come again another day

All the world is waiting

For the sun

Taichi

Ignoring the comment about him not being as cute as Naoko, Taichi kept his attention on his band mate. "Ah, well then I hope I meet your expectations Naoko-San. Wouldn't do for me to be bumped from the band or label because you want someone better." His mouth fell open when Naoko told him that they had just met that day. "Y...You've obviously been separated at birth then! There is no way you two could look so similar without being related!" Taichi watched as the three men seemed to flirt and speak with each other as if they were old friends, acting as though they had known each other for more then a day.

I think they've all had way to much to drink. Well...Naoko-San and...Whoever this other person is at least, unless those martini's are extremely strong. His head turned in the direction of Nakai when he spoke about the guitarist. "Well he obviously doesn't know what he's missing out on then. The waitresses though, they certainly seem to." He looked around the bar, noticing that everyone had seemed to stop doing whatever it was they were doing and looking in their direction. Taichi felt like shouting at them, but knew that it'd be impolite to do, even if people did it all the time back in America.

Ishikawa

{OOC:...You're portraying yourself to be very evil right now Urden xP}  

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:07 pm

In truth, Naoko had liked girls once.
A long long time ago... around the time he made the transition from elementary to junior high.
After that, school girl skirts hadn't really done it for him, though the young man had gone on to date many women throughout his academic career.
"To each their own." NAKO smiled softly, putting one hand just over the ones that Ryuukaze had wrapped around his waist. The pianist took a drag of his cigarette, before smirking to his 'clone'.
"Now now, Nakai-kun... don't antagonize my akuma-kun. Can't you boys learn to share? Honestly..."
His amber eyes fixed on Taichi, though perhaps not quite as scrutinizing as before.
"If we were related, this afternoon would have been rather awkward." the blond teased before shaking his head slightly. "I may have high expectations... but that only serves to scare away the boys who just can't cut it. This, Taichi-san, is your chance. I'll give you a fair listening to... even if you DID interrupt something quite important earlier."
Oh yes, he hadn't forgotten.

(((OOC: Of course I'm evil. It's actually what I'm best at... *smirk*)))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:09 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

"The waitresses. Yes..." He turned to one of them and gave them a wink. It was always good to keep his fans fawning. She almost actually fainted and was immediately squealing off to her workers.
Kai turned back to Naoko. "You're far too... precious to be shared, kitten." In truth, Kai didn't mind a threesome, or even foursome now, but it was so fun watching Ryu's possessiveness. Kai found it quite amusing, and would continue making Ryuukaze feel threatened as long as he found it fun. Kai listened to the banter between Taichi and Naoko. Apparently, Taichi was vying to enter Naoko's band.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:19 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

The look that crossed Ryu's face was the look of a true demon.
It had been fun...a whole lot of fun...but the way Kai was acting toward him...and toward Naoko...now, it wasn't funny.
The sweet cherry eyes he had a while before began to blaze a supernatural shade of red.
Akuma was truly a fitting name at this moment.

"Oh, I know that, Kai-kun..." his words were dripping with forced politeness.
"Naoko...he deserves to be treated like a priceless jewel. I treasure him more than I would the Hope Diamond. And don't call him kitten, please."

The hold he had on Naoko's waist was tightening. Ryu couldn't explain his sudden connection with the pianist, but it was there, and it was stuck in him since their little lovemaking escapade.

Since Ryu's parents had died, he had never let himself care or be close to anyone. He made a point to distance himself from others most of the time. Ryuukaze hoped beyond hope that Naoko would feel the same.
He would be crushed if that weren't the case...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Ryuukaze's grip on the pianist tightened enough that NAKO actually took quite a notice to it. The violinist's arms were around his waist and hips, effectively pulling the blond back against him in a rather inescapable sort of hug.
Naoko knew that when Ryuukaze put his arms there.
What he hadn't counted on, was the sudden possessiveness that crept over him with that touch... not to mention with that voice.
Turning his head and body ever so slightly, just enough that he could look Ryuukaze in the eyes, Naoko kissed the violinist softly. The kiss lasted only a second, before NAKO pulled back slightly and placed his lips next to Ryuukaze's ear.
"I take it you don't want to share?" Ourmori asked, his voice so low that only his red-eyed akuma would be able to hear the words.
Bright amber eyes focused on Nakai, though he didn't move from his previous position. "Ryuukaze-kun's right, you know... I abhor cats, Nakai-kun."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:31 pm
To lie here under you...

User Image

Rain, rain go away

Come again another day

All the world is waiting

For the sun

Taichi

Eyes widening at the implication of just what all that sentence could entail, Taichi swallowed as his throat felt dry. Choking on the spit and turning red for what had to of been the hundredth time that day, he was finally able to clear his throat and make his mouth form words. "How was I supposed to know it was you in there?! I only called to try and drown out the noises you two were making!" Of course, the only reason for that was the fact that the noises were doing things to him and he really didn't want them to. Taichi watched as Nakai winked at one of the waitresses and watched the woman run off to her co-workers. He shivered and prayed to Kami that he wouldn't have fan-girls like that. But then a thought occurred to him. "You know Nakai-san, it's probably you winking at them that makes them memorize things about you." Watching as there seemed to be a small fight over who would be the one to...Own...Naoko, Taichi turned around and quickly downed the martini that had been set in front of his seat.

Ishikawa

{OOC: Really? I couldn't tell xD}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Naoko laughed, watching Taichi blushing furiously.
"You know, Taichi-san... a fanbase is everything." the pianist spoke seriously, still held securely within Ryuukaze's arms. "Anger your fans and you'll see sales plummet before your eyes. They make or break a successful band... so it's best to give them a bit of fanservice, so to speak."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games