Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Emo = stupid... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about emo?
It's good.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
It's retarded.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Even POP music is better than EMO!
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Ska is god.
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 55

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:03 pm
I shanked an emo kid at "bamboozle" xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:26 pm
God Of The Ska
strawberry poo kmoo
God Of The Ska
Ivan_The_Punk
*Shrugs* I can do just about whatever I want in school and no one even tries to stop me. Guess I really am just a god-like being. It's great to be me. whee

Lucky! Everybody at my school wants to jump me

Yeah! XD
Why does everyone want to jump you? O.o

um, lets just say nobody likes me, and they think I am a "goth"

XDDD

I've been called that too, by so many people, though I am possibly one of the happiest, most hyper kids in our school XD

My friend's mom calls me goth, but in a different way that I agree with. It's just in the sense that I'm creative and wear different clothes that's goth -- the artsyness. XDD  

strawberry poo kmoo

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:26 pm
Back on topic, instead of being "punks" the little b***h girls are going "emo" It is the most hillarious thing ever  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:26 pm
I dont know where this should go, but I suppose as there is no Less Than Jake thread it can go here. What the hell is going on? Why have they gone all crappy and whiney? I have just heard Look What Happened, for a while I thought I was listening to Finch or something! twisted  

girl_no_13

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:28 pm
girl_no_13
I dont know where this should go, but I suppose as there is no Less Than Jake thread it can go here. What the hell is going on? Why have they gone all crappy and whiney? I have just heard Look What Happened, for a while I thought I was listening to Finch or something! twisted

I know! It's terrible!!! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:34 pm
girl_no_13
well what has happend, lets start with project revolution korn, snoop dog and ltj, the three dont mix the three never should mix. 2 they decided to become popular and not care about thier older die hard fans  

AnonymousJoe

boy_no_13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:04 am
AnonymousJoe
girl_no_13
well what has happend, lets start with project revolution korn, snoop dog and ltj, the three dont mix the three never should mix. 2 they decided to become popular and not care about thier older die hard fans

I know, I was seriously considering boycotting them in protest, but that would meant not listening to their good stuff, so instead I shall just have to be brave, hope it doesnt happen to anyone else and mutter "sell outs" etc under my breath any time anyone mentions Less Than Jake crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:41 pm
I think Emo is dumb for 2 reasons. Firstly Emo stands for Emotional. If the music is Emotional shouldn't it cover the WHOLE rainbow of Emotions not only sad?? Lastly, Emo kids act like break-ups are the most painful thing in the world - NEWS FLASH WE ALL GO THROUGH THEM AND WE ALL LIVE! THERE ARE KIDS IN THIRD-WORLD COUNTRIES DYING OF STARVATION AND YOU THINK YOUR LIFE SUCKS! Your boyfriend dumped you. You can't go on because you're the only person who has ever been dumped and this is the most painful thing that has happened to anyone who has lived 14 consecutive years - YA RIGHT! GET OVER IT!  

texownsyou

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:26 pm
texownsyou
I think Emo is dumb for 2 reasons. Firstly Emo stands for Emotional. If the music is Emotional shouldn't it cover the WHOLE rainbow of Emotions not only sad?? Lastly, Emo kids act like break-ups are the most painful thing in the world - NEWS FLASH WE ALL GO THROUGH THEM AND WE ALL LIVE! THERE ARE KIDS IN THIRD-WORLD COUNTRIES DYING OF STARVATION AND YOU THINK YOUR LIFE SUCKS! Your boyfriend dumped you. You can't go on because you're the only person who has ever been dumped and this is the most painful thing that has happened to anyone who has lived 14 consecutive years - YA RIGHT! GET OVER IT!
**high fives**  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:56 am
you know whats worse than the emo kids people who incessantly complain about how annoying they are or make fun of them at least they shut up!!!!

that being said how many emo kids does it take to screw in a light bulb???

who cares let those emo ******** sit in the dark and cry lol  

ANSEM_INSIDE

ANSEM_INSIDE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:57 am
and yes im naked i need gold so donations are welcom i need some rude boy clothes heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:31 am
*crys with red-baron* crying  

[Play Ziggy]

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:12 pm
If anyone cares got to my journal, the latest entry is a rant about emo kids, scenesters and hardcore  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:01 pm
*clings* cry  

Red-Baron

Elbryan233

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:48 pm
I don't think there's anything wrong with emo. It's all just music. There's plenty of emo I like, along with ska and punk and blues and all the rest of the crap I listen to. What pisses me off are the scene-y kids who whine and moan and feel like they have to act the part and dress the part just becuase of the music they listen to. Turning music into just a fashion sense is stupid, no matter what kind of music it is.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games