Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:08 pm
"Looking forward to it,"Huoriel said, recoiling her head back from the cave entrance. Huoriel closed her eyes, rubbing her lids gently to soothe them. After a moment of doing that she leaned into Inei again, sighing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:14 pm
"As am I. I can see you at night, in the moonlight, and then you're quite beautiful...I wonder what it would be like in the daytime." Inei said with a smile when she leaned into him.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:19 pm
"Do you think it will be that much different?"she questioned, feeling pleased that he called her beautiful. She chuckled softly. She wondered how it was going to be out in the daylight when she was still the way she is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:23 pm
"A little bit." Inei said, smiling and chuckling. "At night, I can see parts of your face, the rest is hidden in darkness. And even the parts that are lit aren't exactly clear." he explained.
"For example, I don't even know the colour of your eyes." he said.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:50 pm
Huoriel nodded to his explanation. "I still don't know what I look like really for that matter,"she said more to herself then Inei. "So you're not alone there." She joked, laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:54 pm
"When I see you properly, I'll describe you." Inei promised, laughing along with her. "I might be a little biased, because I find you beautiful, but at least you'll know."

[I was going to do the description in this post, but your picture link is broken D:]  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:55 pm
[[haha I'll go fix it if you want xD]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:13 pm
[If you could, please ^^ I don't remember what all the people I RP with's characters look like xD]  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:35 pm
[[The picture is just at the front page now]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:16 pm
[Alright, thanks ^^ Mind taking it up again? I don't have much I can say without Huoriel saying something. I'll just describe her to her later xD]  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:21 pm
[[yes sir xD]]

Huoriel nodded. It would be nice to know ones own apperence even though it never was important to her before. "Well I'll take the description even if its a little biased, lets just hope I'm not dissappointed when I actually see myself,"Huoriel joked, poking his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:25 pm
"You won't be." Inei promised. "From what I can see, many women would kill to look like you." he said with a smile, putting a hand on her soft cheek.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:49 pm
Huoriel smiled, pleased by the compliment. "I'll take your word for it, Inei,"Huoriel said, leaning into his hand. She stretched then before curling up in a ball as she often did. She was getting used to the suns blare but it could just be that it went down a little ways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:52 pm
Inei put his arm around her when she curled up near him. "What would you like me to talk about today?" he asked, looking down at her. He could see the faint outline of her body now that they were close to the entrance of the cave. He smiled while he waited for an answer.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:59 pm
Huoriel tilted her head towards him when he spoke. "Your family," she said simply not able to come up with anything that would take long to explain. "What are they like?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games