Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:55 pm
User Image

((hey!!! dont 4get mes!!!!! im on to!!! lol))
Zanna climbed back down closer to trunk when she heard mumbling beneath her. There was that girl again. Whatserface. She silently hopped from the tree without her noticing and began to follow her. The girl stopped and suddenly Zanna spoke up "I don't think I ever got your name. What was it? I'm Zanna by the way"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:25 pm
{Um, Ame's a wolf}

Ame looks up at the voice that spoke to her. "um, I am known as Ame. It is lovely to meet you Miss Zanna. Have you by chance seen a gal that I was with earlier?? I'm afraid I got distracted at the party and didn't realize she had wandered off."  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:47 pm
((oh haha oops))
Umm, no sorry I havnt seen her." Zanna said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:03 pm
((That's cause I have SUPER EYESIGHT! Mwuhahaha! Just joking rofl rofl ))

"What gal? I think you need to be much more specific. We've met a bunch of gals back there and we might have met her just now." She pointed her thumb to the direction where she first met Zanna. Wow. People getting lost in parties. That's something new.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:09 am
((i wont be on til late today so my char is jus going to be in the backround for a while, just ignore the lil kitty ^.^))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:16 pm
It's fine; we all make mistakes at some point or another.

"You don't know Dionysus' parties though. Anything can happen at his parties. Like chocolate laced with wine." Ame explains to the two girls standing there with her. "Thank you, though. If you do see her, will you tell her that I'm looking for her, please?" Ame sighs as she plops down on the ground to sit for a while.  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:07 pm
Pippa appeared behind the girls. "Hello again." She smiled. "Who are we looking for now?" She asked as she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:33 pm
((I'm ba-ack!!! I betya missed me huh? : no fancy posting,sry"

Zanna jumped when Pippa appeared. "Oh great, I thought I'd get some piece of quite.." She mumbled. Zanna was started to get annoyed. And when she was annoyed, she was in a made mood and rude. "Ame's sis or something. Okay...well, bye." She said, hoping to get away from all these people.  

Swervey
Crew

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:17 am
{Dang I was hoping to see some of your pretty writing too. crying lol welcome back.}

Ame laughs at Zanna's comment. "No actually she is my companion. Although you could say we are sisters in a way." She then watches Zanna run off and turns to the others while standing up. "Poor dear must not be used to the chaos of our mountain, let alone Dionysus's parties. Well, I shall bid you ladies adeiu. I must locate my companion before she finds someone who pisses her off and she starts to beat them to a pulp." And with that Ame walks off deeper into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:49 pm
((^.^...OHHHH so THATS how u spell adeiu! XD))

User Image

Zanna jumped into one of the trees and climbed to the top. She knew Avi could find her from her chi and Zanna wanted to be alone for now, so she leaned back against the tree and took a cat nap again. That's how cats slept, lightly but often so she was awake day and night.
((look!! perty writing!))

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:20 pm
{Yay for the prettiness! ^_^}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:27 pm
Through her chi sensing, Avienne could sense where things are most of the time, and what they are doing. A simple fluctuation in the regulation or speed of your chi flow allowed her to guess moods, feelings and activities engaged by said being. And also, due to this ability, she was able to detect the Zanna, cat girl, had climbed onto a tree an was fast asleep.

Which gave her an extremely evil idea. (Well, at least in her opinion. She doesn't bug people often) She still remembered the strange, soft, furry and firm texture of the cat girl that was so comfortable to poke at. Ah, wonders of the natural world. She's gotta give the Gods a thumbs up at that.

And so, purely out of boredom and the evil intention of messing up Zanna, Avienne picked up a thin but relatively long stick, climbed up the trees and begin a whole new poking session.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:52 pm
User Image

Zanna, being a cat, was sleeping lightly and as soon as she was poked grabbed the stick with "cat like" reflexises as some would say. She smiled over at Avi as the world brightened and was tinted purple. " 'ello. I see you found me" she said with a smile.

(hehe, sucka XP she was taking a cat-nap not a deep sleep, so again, XP lol)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:08 pm
((LOL. Aww... The poking sessions were fun! blaugh I must be twisted in some ways XD))

"Whoa. That quick?!" She scowled. "I was hoping to poke you for at least 5 minutes." Annoyed by the fact she couldn't have much fun, Avienne huffed and sat down, crossing her arms childishly. She could sense that Zanna wasn't angry, which was a good thing, but the smugness that radiated from her very being made her cross.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:11 pm
User Image

Zanna giggled. "Aw I'm sowy. Did I hurt your feelings?" She asked, pattings Avi's head. "Okay, next time I'll let you poke me for a few minutes" She promised. Zanna didn't really mind being poked, it was the being woken up part that bugged her. Zanna leaned back into the tree and breathed in the earthy scent.

((nawwww it's ok im pretty twisted too....> biggrin bwahaha))

User Image  
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces