Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 pm
"sponge...." He took it and smiled while squeezing it on his hand
"And the soap...? You pull this to let the water flow right? "

(good luck on the exams!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:06 pm
(Me finally done with exams!!!!! *Does happy dance*)

"Yes but don't pull it all the way, just do it half way okay." Shiniji stated as he showed him how to do it them handed him the bottle with liquid dish doap in it.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:27 pm
(I hope the exams have gone well!!!)

Zylver inspected the colorful liquid and put some on the sponge. He started cleaning. It was not the first time he did it... he had done it lots of times when traveling, he had to fing any job that could give hin some money to let him live.. or at least survive  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:31 pm
Shinjismiled as he watched Zylver wash then went to get the rest of the dishes. Shinji then heard the front door open and close and heard his mother's voice. "Shinji? Are you home??"
"In here mom." He said as he smiled.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:49 pm
"One of the woman's of the house has come? Won't she be angry seeing me here?"

Zylver felt a little scared... he still has fresh in his mind the huge ammount of times people had chased him out of hostels, towns, taverns.. only for his looks..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:54 pm
"No don't worry, mom won't mind." Shinji stated. Then a woman in her forties with long wavy blonde hair in a simple house dress came in and looked at the two. "Oh, it seems we have a guest." She said as she slowly smiled. "Shinji, who is your friend?"
"This is Zlyver mom. He's... not from here and I decided to show him around!" Shinji said, thinking of a lie as he smiled.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:59 pm
Zylver looked around for a rag and wiped his hands.
He made an elegant bow to the woman. Well, that was what you constantly do whan you're brought up amongst elves, really pormal and educate beings.

"It is my pleasure to meet the mother of my savior. I will not be a disturbance in this domains of yours. "  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:03 pm
Shinji's mother blinked as Zylver bowed and tilted her head, not understnding what he said. "What did he say Shinji?" She asked as she looked at her son.
"Umm..He said mits a pleasure to meet you mom." Shinji repeated as he loooked at her. 'Am I the only one who understands him?' He asked himself in his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:12 pm
"So it seems... " he then blushed.. "uh... s-sorry" he whispered. "Could you tell her that I will do my best to learn your language as fast as I can? Tell... tell her I can understand her but that I do not speak the language...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:18 pm
Shinji nodded as he turned back to his mom and smiled as he said: "Mom, Zylver...is...from far away! And he doesn't speak our language well, so I'm teaching him how to teach it. Its a program I'm in and they nominated me." He stated as he nodded. "But don't worry, he'll learn the language soon. I promise."
"Oh." Shinji's mom said as she looked from Zylver to Shinji. "I see then, well teach him good Shinji. And be good to him understand?" She stated as she hugged her son.
Shinji nodded as he hugged back, "okay" He said then felt something hug his leg and looked to see the youngest girl in the family. "Lily?" He asked as Lily smiled.
"Shin! Lily missed you!" She said as she snuggled into Shinji's leg.
User Image(Lili age 6)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:32 pm
Zylver smiled at the woman and then looked at the place the thin and sweet voice came from.
His smile became broader. There was such a cute girl hugging her older brother.
"How lucky you are having such a nice family....." se said, not aware of saying it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:40 pm
"Oh thank you." Shinji said as he looked at Zylver and smiled.
Lily looked at the stranger and tilted her head as she continued to hug Shinji. "Shin? Who is this?"
Shinji picked Lily up and smiled as he pointed to him. "This is Zylver Lily. He's from far away and he doesn't speak our language very well so be nice to him."
Lily nodded her head as she looked at Zylver again and bowed her head in greeting. "Hello..I'm Lily."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:44 pm
"Hello Lilly, I'm Zylver." He smiled to the girl and gently caressed her blond hair
"It's nice to meet you" He have her his hand in a way of greeting  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:59 pm
Lily looked at Zlver as she tilted her head, not understanding him as well then looked at his hand and shook it gently.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games