Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Started rp [full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:14 pm
Koi giggled "Its nothing, it just make me fell asleep with im under it for too long" she admited  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:48 pm
"You..." Arkhel began, not quite sure what to think of the revelation, "You fall asleep in the rain?"  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:55 pm
Koi giggled "Wierd isnt it?" she said "Guess its my plant side" she looked at the rain "As a defeanse we, the plants, shut ourself down, or should i say sleep, because too much water can harm us" she explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 pm
It took all of Arkhel's willpower to keep from laughing without looking like he was struck dumb. "I thought water was good for plants." Arkhel stated blankly. Whatever Koi was saying, it didn't really make much sense, but it sounded ridiculous.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 am
Koi pouted "We are like humans!" she said "water is good for us! but too much water would kill us!" she said and looked away while pouting  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:07 am
"So a little water is good, but even plants can drown, right?" Arkhel asked inquisitively. He thought about it for a bit, then dismissed the thought with a wave of his hand. "Whatever." he said blankly, pulling stuff from his pack to set up a little camp in the cave.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:42 am
Koi sat down and huggd her legs "Why do you think they want to hurt us..?" she asked sadly, out of the blue  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:48 pm
"Huh?" Arkhel responded. He hadn't thought about it at all. "Well, if I had to guess, I'd say that it might have something to do with the zombies. If not that, then he could be a hybrid-hunter." It was not uncommon for an entire family of hybrids to simply disappear until their heads turned up at a collection stall.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:56 pm
Koi looked at the rain "What should we do if they find us..?" she asked scardly "They are really strong.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:06 pm
"Well, as strong as that last one might have been, I doubt that we'll be having any more problems from him." Arkhel said before flopping down two makeshift beds made of lightweight sleeping mats and blankets. He arranged them next to each other, and then sat down on one, beckoning Koi to come sit on the other. Arkhel pushed all thoughts of the assassin called Sicarius aside, content in the moment and the knowledge that he was dead.
Was he ever wrong.
Back at the ruins of Koi's former house, something was stirring. Something evil. Sicarius was far from defeated, but rather was acting so to feed his sickening lust for sadism. The fear that he would inspire in his targets after they saw his die would be spectacular, but not enough. There would be more deceit before he killed them. He stood up casually, brushing aside the heavy wooden beams that had fallen on him like so many twigs. As he stepped from the hole, he looked around fro signs of the direction Arkhel and Koi had traveled in. A few broken stems showed him the way, and he began his journey towards their supposedly safe spot.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:34 am
Koi smiled at him and walked over him. She saw how he arranged the things and looked at him "thank you" she said and sat on her place and shivered a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:48 pm
Outside, the rainstorm was becoming more intense, filling the cave with the sounds of roaring thunder. The rain was coming down in sheets, and there was lightning flashing in the sky. Arkhel sat in silent contemplation, thinking about what had happened, and what they would do next.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 pm
As the moment Koi heard the lightning she jumped and putted her hands over her ears scardly. She never liked rain also because the lightnings. She crowld up with herself, and closed her eyes as still covering her ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm
Arkhel couldn't help laughing at the sight of Koi curled up on the little pad. He scooted over and draped his arm across her shoulders. "Oh, come now. You're not afraid of a little lightning, are you?" he chided.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:19 pm
Koi blushed when he started to laught "What's so fu-"she stopped when he putted his arm on her. She blushed even harder "n..no!" she answered as another lighting appard and made her jump again with terrefied look.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff