Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:39 pm
Rowan glared at Connor and then looked to Breya before returning his gaze back to the b*****d who stole his wife. "I won't fight if you let her go right now." He didn't move from where he was and kept his gaze on Connor. "You should know by now that I do keep my word but if those close to me are threatened, I will fight back."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:59 pm
"I'm not letting her go till I drain you. Now...on your knees and drink," he said tossing a special elixer to him.

Breya shook her head. "Rowan don't," she whispered. "He's going to kill us b-" she never got to finish becase Connor's fist rammed her jaw. She groaned and slumped at the feel. Stars bursting before her eyes. She closed her eyes. "Mmmph," she moaned.

Connor looked at him. "Do it," he growled.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:09 pm
Rowan glared at Connor even more as he hit his woman. His eyes had a flickering fire showing in them now as he caught the elixir. He didn't take a single drink of it yet. "What makes you think that you can go up against me? I could get her and leave without you even getting a chance to hurt us."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:20 pm
"No you couldn't..." Connor mused then sighed. "Lets just get this under way shall we, I don't like being delayed. Besides I have an extra bottle. I drain her and the child she carries dies with her. I'd die happily knowing that I succeeded in killing you the only way I knew how. Tell her you love her Rowan. Let her hear it before I kill her right before your eyes."

Breya shook her head, crying softly.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:27 pm
Watching Breya cry just broke Rowan's heart. He opened his mouth to say the words he'd been trying to find ever since he brought her back, but they still wouldn't come. Even before he died. He looked down then opened the elixir and drank it all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:44 pm
"Rowan!" She exclaimed. Connor laughed and turned her loose. Patrick glared raising his sword at Connor who easily swiped him.

"Now Breya...he's not dead yet. Just getting weaker and weaker. Once he's alive and as weak as can be I'll drain him of his lifesblood and drink it. Then you my dear are next," he chuckled. She glared at him then went about breaking her bonds. Succeeding and then lashing out only to be thrown to the ground. "Not yet sweetheart," he hissed.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 pm
Rowan grabbed his sides and fell to his knees. He could feel the effects already and his body was getting weaker and weaker. Not only that, but it hurt like hell. Everything around him seemed to be a blur now, he didn't even hear anything that Connor had said nor did he notice what he did to Breya.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:02 pm
Breya glared up at him and then closed her eyes tightly, shifting into her wolf form. She latched onto his leg with her canines causing him to fall back with a bellow of pain. He growled and tried kicking her off but she didn't. She tasted his blood and dug deeper then pounced on him pinning him to the ground. She ripped at his arm and then his throat, tearing his jugular. She had never before shifted and now here she was killing the b*****d that had hurt Rowan. She drew back then fell on the grass in her human form before wiping her mouth and her chin then crawling over to Rowan. "Rowan..." she whispered softly kissing his jaw. "Rowan please...look at me," she sniffed grabbing her shift and donning it so she wasn't so naked. "Rowan love..."  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:20 pm
Rowan was laying on his back, losing the feeling in most of his body now. "It feels numb..." His voice was soft as he spoke. He didn't turn to look at her fully but he opened his eyes so he could at least see her face one last time. "Breya... I want to say that..." He coughed a little then resumed where he left off. "That I... do love you..." The moment the words left his mouth, his body seemed to drop and pale more severely now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:25 pm
Breya shook her head. "I love you too you crazy lout. Don't you dare die on me. Think about our baby Rowan. And me...don't leave me with just a child to remember you by. Not yet," she sniffed. She could feel his heart stop and she pressed her hand to it. "No," she whispered healing him slowly, drawing out the poison. "Damn you Rowan..." she whispered crying even as she kissed him and tried bringing life back to his heart. As if by some miracle it began to beat again and she continued to draw out the poison that he'd taken to save her. "Wake your bloody arse up," she sniffed.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Rowan didn't move at all for as long as ten minutes, but, shortly after that time passed he turned his head over to the side and moaned a little. "I feel like someone ran over me with their cart and horses..." He muttered and moved his head so it was back up facing her. "Why are you crying?" He wasn't aware that he had actually died...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:36 pm
Breya's eyes shot to his face and she brought his mouth down on hers, ignoring the throbbing of her jaw. "You sorry b*****d. Don't ever scare me like that again. God...I'll have a miscarriage before the night's through..." she sniffed glancing at Patrick who was rousing from unconciousness. "Don't ever leave me...please..." she begged. "Don't ever put me through what you just did. What the hell gave you the notion to drink that stuff?" she asked kissing him again. "I love you Rowan," she whispered.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:39 pm
Rowan wrapped his arms around her, pulling her down so she was on top of him. "I didn't want anything to happen to you... Or the child." He pressed his lips against hers again then gave her a soft smile. "I love you too, Breya."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:54 pm
She kissed him slowly. "Lets go home," she sniffed. "I need sleep. I didn't really get any with him. I was so scared he was going to rape me..." She took a deep breath then looked at him slowly. "I shifted," she whispered softly. "I turn into a wolf..."  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:18 pm
Rowan nodded slowly then stopped at her last words. "You did? Wow, you're like me then... I never practiced, it just happened." He nodded once then sat up slowly. "I don't think I can teleport us, nor do I think I could even stand right now on my own." He didn't like this sense of feeling weak, even if he knew it wouldnt' last forever.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff