Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:25 pm
Bradley chuckled. "Well still you could change your mind just as quickly. And it's called sarcasm. And you're older than me." He said rolling his eyes. "Anyways I start college tomorrow just so you know. I can see if they can let you go there today if you want?" He added opening the fridge and grabbing a soda bottle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:37 pm
"Sure I would love to.Even though you just called me an old maid." She crossed her arms and walked over next to him to grab the wine bottle. Even though she was the only one who drank the stuff she chose to use a glass cup. The years had made her classy. Taking a few sips she yawned and looked down at her clothes. "I will need to change first young man." she said shooting him an evil look.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:52 pm
Bradley pulled out his wallet and opened it to show her numerous bills. "I've got it covered." He said as he grabbed a bagel on his way to the door. "So you just have pick out the clothes." He said leaning against the door holding onto the bottle and taking a bite of his bagel.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:57 pm
"Are you offering to take me shopping? you realize that even in my day that is like signing over the deed to your home?" She laughed, had he offered her the deed she would have refused it. Though she would make sure that if he agreed that she would not buy him out of house and home.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:03 pm
Bradley rolled his eyes. "Yes I know but you don't need to be walking around this world in those clothes. I mean do you feel comfortable walking around in that?" He asked pointing to your clothes taking another bite.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:10 pm
"Are you criticizing how I dress Bradley?" She drank the rest of her wine and eyed him closely then shrugged her shoulders. "Ah well, I suppose if it gets you to take me shopping I should not complain." She smiled and looked out one of the windows. "Hmm... perhaps just a high amount of sunscreen?" she shook her head knowing the sun would give her a headache and probably a sun burn anyway.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 pm
Bradley pointed to the cupboard above your head. "SPF 40, I bought some a while ago but never went to the beach to use it." He said shrugging. "So how about we continue this talk at the mall." He said chuckling.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:17 pm
"I could definitely handle that." she said straightening herself out and grabbing the lotion. She rubbed it on her arms and legs, then ran her fingers through her hair to at least make it look decent. "Ok, ready. Would you like me to fetch the collar and leash?" She asked innocently.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:21 pm
Bradley looked at her. "If you were going to stay a slave I wouldn't be buying you clothes." He said to her. "If you want to be a slave then we don't have to go anywhere and I'll tie you up so you don't leave while I'm gone." He added to her. "So it's up to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm
"Well someone is quite pushy. I will be independent thank you very much." Then she held out her hands and winked at him, "though I would love it if you let me keep the collar. It's kinda cute." She laughed at this, ready to go outside and get the sun part over with.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:52 pm
"Whatever." Andrew said rolling his eyes. "Let's just get this shopping over with." He said walking out and opening the garage door unlocking his car. It was a nice 2 door crimson viper.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:56 pm
When he walked out she breathed a sigh of relief, putting up with his scent with a smile was so complicated. Since last night she had been haunted by the thought of having his blood inside of her. She was starving for it yet she was not in lust. With a sigh, she plastered a smile on her face and followed him to his car.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:11 pm
"Oh and as for another matter. What happened last night was a one time thing." Bradley said to her starting the car and rolling out of the driveway.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:16 pm
"Uh-huh." she said distracted and looking out the window. Though she promised to stay by his side... Adelline had to face facts. She was a vampire, he was a human. If she did not leave him she would kill him. It was for the best. Tonight, or today or whenever the time was right, it had to be soon. She had to leave him and pray that he not follow. "Yup... me too." she said answering a question he had never asked.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:27 pm
"You too what?" Bradley asked her as he stopped at a four way stop and letting cars pass. He was starting to get very confused as to what would happen. He had a feeling she still wanted to kill him but that was pushed from his mind.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games