Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:24 pm
"Coming right up,"he said, darting off to the ice machine. He filled a little baggie up with ice then wrapped it in a cloth for Rena.
"Here,"he said, handing it to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:28 pm
"Gratias tibi" She whispered pushing herself up on her elbows despite the arguments her body gave.
She took the ice and placed it on her neck before laying back down. She sighed softly letting the cooling sensation fill her body. She closed her eyes and blindly fumbled for the bracelet. With the push of a button it became her pink and blue wristband once more. She pressed a few more buttons and her clothes changed to a tank top and lounging pants. She let out another slightly content sigh. Being out of the dress helped more than she thought.
"Gomen." She whispered.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:31 pm
He smiled at her before getting to his feet.
"I'll be in the living room if you need me, Miss Asho,"he said softly as he turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:35 pm
"Gomen." She repeated. "I really am sorry. This...it shouldn't have happened."
She stared up at the ceiling and took a few deep breaths. Even though she knew it was coming, it had still terrified her. Passing out for had always been scary. Now, she had done it in front of a stranger and was forced to bail a mission due to it. She was a bit disgusted with herself, but there was nothing she could do.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:41 pm
Haru was now in the living room in a pair of jeans and a plain white T. He hadn't expected the night to go like this. He felt tired now as he leaned back in the chair he was sitting in.
"Lynn,"he mumbled as he began to doze lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:46 pm
She rolled onto her side after a while and took a deep breath. Her system was much cooler now so she could relax if only just slightly. She moved the now wet cloth and mostly melted ice to her forehead closing her eyes again. She breathed deeply. Relaxation was key and that's what she needed to do. Slowly, she began to drift into sleep.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:59 pm
After awhile of dozing in and out of sleep Haru decided that Rena was okay and he could go to bed now. Once he hit the bed, he was out.

The next morning he got off without being alarmed by an alarm and went out to start making breakfast for himself and Rena. The least he could do after dragging her out of the ball without her full concent.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:02 pm
She slept straight through the alarm, not even stirring. The ice had long since fallen off the bed but she wasn't concerned in the least. She was simply tired. She curled up more under the blankets soaking in the warmth and comfort of sleep.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:09 pm
After finished cooking breakfast he set up her plate put it in the microwave till she woke up. He ate by himself then went to check on a sleeping Rena to find the melted ice pack on the floor. He chuckled to himself, cleaning up the small mess.
He reported to the Director aplogizing about the failed mission and explaining what happened so that Rena didn't have to worry about it. The director was not happy, but was that man ever happy?
Upon hearing Rena stir in the bedroom he reheated her food debating if he should take it to her or not. He laughed. No they weren't a couple and he wasn't THAT nice. He would let her come and get it herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:13 pm
"Go 'way." She murmured in her sleep.
She crawled as deep into the covers as she could. She didn't want to get up, but her dreams were beginning to bother her. She growled slightly frustrated as she flopped onto her other side. She half decided that she wasn't getting up. All she wanted as a day to simply rest no matter how impossible that was. If someone wanted her up, they were going to have to work for it.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:27 pm
"Hey sunshine,"Haru said standing in the doorway of the room in defeat with a platter of food in his hands. "You don't have to get out of bed I brought you food. Eat something then you can go back to sleep."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:30 pm
She groaned hearing a voice and curled up into a tighter ball. She didn't want to get up.
"Go 'way. I'm sleeping!" She called. "I mean it Alex!"
She didn't even think twice about calling to her brother in her half asleep state. No one else had ever been willing to wake her up after a night like the previous.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:35 pm
He laughed slightly at her go 'way but his heart dropped when she called him Alex.
"You got the wrong person sadly," Haru said. "Just wake up long enough to eat, please."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:39 pm
Her ears rung when she heard him. She sat up right, but due to the covers could see nothing. She tried to untangle herself only to lead her to falling off the bed.
"Mother f***." She said. "Agh! Stupid friggin covers!"
She was having absolutely no luck finding an exit to the covers so that she could see.
"ARGH!" She cried. "I hate mornings!"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Haru laughed softly as he sat the food down on the nighstand before helping her out of the covers.
"Don't hurt me, Miss Asho,"he said, averting his eyes from her once her head was uncovered.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games