Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 am
User Image
*Sees Endria and Andrew enter the Common Room.* "Hello, Endria. How was your Summer?"

(@zack: Well we understand that. However, you should post that in the SMB, just so it's official and you don't wind up getting banned.)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:30 pm
"It was fine,how about yours?a lot of work?" Endria said looking at her muggle watch noticing they still had time untill they had to go downstairs into the great hall.  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image
"That's great! Mine was very well, thank you. Actually, no. There wasn't alot of work, not until the End of the Summer Term anyway. Then, it got very busy with the Quidditch Event coming to a close." *Professor Aurora stuck her hand in her robe and pulled out an old silver pocket watch, looked at the time and put it back in her robe pocket.* "Would you like to come with me down to the Great Hall? Spirit Week has officially begun."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:57 am

(( Blah.. Okay /: ))

signs_of_zack

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:47 am
(zack: Do you want to be banned?)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:22 pm
After a long nap Andrew awoke in the 3rd year boys dorm and wandered down to the common room still groggy  

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:59 pm
(Why is this Common Room so inactive?)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:18 am
{I have been very busy with work, school, and clubs that I have time to come on here not as much as I use to but I am making more time for here}

"Hello fellow Gryffindors," Andrew said. " I am here to help anyone who needs it as the Prefect of Gryffindor, that is my duty." Andrew took a seat by the empty fireplace. and looked around the room.

After a while Andrew decides to head to the great hall to eat.

Oshenukhar

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:48 am
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████ Leonette 'Leo' Marylin Petronella ❤ Half-blood ❤ 12-years-old ❤ Gryffindor ❤ First year ❤ Willow, 10 ½", phoenix feather ❤ Brighteyes, gray kitten ████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤
After being dismissed from the Great Hall, Leonette wandered back up to Gryffindor common room. By now, she was adjusted to the hole opening behind the portrait and waited for it to open wider to climb through. Her first week at Hogwarts had been busy with the events of Spirit Week, but this next week would be busy with the assignments from her new classes.

As she looked around, Leo noticed that the common room was completely empty of people, save for the Gryffindor Prefect, whom Leo didn't know. She ran up to her room and soon reentered with a stack of thick, hard-covered books. Carrying these books, Leo walked over to the table nearest the fire and sat down. "I'm Leo by the way," the young first year said, smiling at the Prefect,"what's your name?"
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ █████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:37 pm
Endria enters the common room to find Leo with a big stack of books and Andrew sitting in a booth. She sits in the middle of Andrew and Leo to rest a while after a long but fun spirit week.Trying to not interrupt Leo in her studying she says to Andrew in low voice"Congratulations Andrew for winning Prince!,How have you been?you seem tired."  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:15 pm
*Walks in through the portrait hole one last time, for this term, anyway.*

"Hello, everyone. Glad to see your all here. I really want Gryffindor to win this Term, so try your hardest. The password officially changes after I leave, so I won't be able to get back into the Common Room for the rest of the Term. Be safe and have a good time, it will be over before you know it."

*Professor Aurora looked around as if to reminisce. Then walked back through the portrait hole waving to everyone.*

(Do me a favor and keep this Common Room active!)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 pm
Endria turns when she sees Professor Aurora enter the room.She listens to her and gets surprised by her announcement,she hadn't heard anything about Professor Aurora being away,when she was about to ask about it the professor she waves and goes out of the portrait,Endria barely got a chance to wave goodbye.Still thinking about the Professor she goes out of the common room to take a walk around the castle,thinking of ways to earn more points for the house,she thought it was time for Gryffindor to win the house cup this term.

((I pinky promise I will do my best to keep the common room active =D))

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:53 pm
Kitty entered the Common Room. "Hello, Endria, Andrew, and...Leonette, correct? I'm Kitty, you're Head of House. Sadly, I'm not teaching a class this term, but on the bright side I'm finally free of that curse that kept me from graduating for several terms. I wonder why it suddenly broke..." Kitty trailed off for a moment before realizing she was in the middle of the intro speech "Anyway, if you have any questions or suggestions, you can PM talk to me or post in the Feedback thread in the Filing Cabinet. It was nice to meet you, Leonette, and to see you two again. I hope the Common Room stays active this term."

[[Got any reading suggestions from the pile of books, Leonette? wink ]]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:09 pm
User ImageEndria enters the common room after a day of classes and sees Kitty,"Hello Kitty"she tells her.She had apparently been there for a while now since she was about to go,"It was nice to see you too,and the common room shall be active for now on,I'll come here to do my homework instead of in the classrooms"She says.  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:15 pm
"That's good, Endria. I hope you don't have too much homework." Kitty started to leave but then turned back, "Oh, I almost forgot everyone! The October Issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is up! I hope you enjoy reading it."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff