Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

Zella beams happily at the ever-growing tour group. Friends are wonderful to have around. A twinge of sadness makes her think about the banned elves. She feels deeply sorry for them but they had not obeyed the master, therefore meaning that they were very bad servants indeed. She shakes her head dejectedly. She hopes that the disobedient house elves would treat their next master with more respect.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:26 pm
User ImageSeeing Zella beaming with happiness only made Mercury more unhappy. He so missed being with Master Walmhof and the quiet manor home, with all the Masters friends entering reporting on their duties. "How Mercury upset his master makes Mercury a bad elf, I deserve to be stuck here at the mudblood loving, and blood-traitor adoring school of Hogwarts!" he spat out before he could realize it. Mercury looked around to see the reaction of the other elfs and wondered if this would get him introuble with the master he has yet to meet. He does not want to have two masters mad at him for he is just a lowly house elf that needs to learn not to break or spill Masters things. Mercury leaned against the wall where he stood still watching the others for a reaction to his outburst.  

freddydursley

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 pm
User Image The words seamed to cut like a knife when Oshen heard what Mercury elf had said "Mercury we no use those words here we call the students of Hogwarts Masters, and Mistress's, or Witchlings and wizardlings, even young witches and young wizards but never those terms even if the master or mistress is a muggle born, or muggle loving. Oshen would hopes that yous can learn the ways of Hogwarts and it can soften your hard personality."Oshen squeaked at the last word. Had he just tried to help an elf that has been giving him a bad vibe from the first time they met? Oshen resolved that no matter what he will help all the elfs better themselfs and he could start with Mercury elf.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:45 am
Yoru just keeps sweeping not wanting to bother anybody.  

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

freddydursley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:35 am
User Image "Oshen, I do understand what you elfs call the retched children here, but I am only here to serve my Masters wishes and that is to punish me for spilling his wine. I can not see how the children will benefit me, in my punishment. All my life I have been punished by being sent to work for headmasters and Mistress at retched wizard schools, though this is my first time here I feel that it will just the same horrid feeling that I had at the others. I am not wanting to be here but I shall not disobey Master Walmhof again for if I do I fear I will have the fate of that elf you call Hope, Freedom" Mercury elf shudders at the thought. The look in his eyes are one of hatred, and fear of freedom. Mercury shudders as he looks and notices that oshen wears clothes as well, they may be ragged, but they are clothes he must be free as well "It all started with that one bad elf Dobby, and that filthy blood-traitor Harry Potter, How I miss the days when Master Walmhof served the Dark Lord, he was nicer to me then, I was given the duty of carrying messages between the two since the mudblood loving ministry searched all owls. Had it not been for mudblood lovers the Dark Lord would still be in charge and Master Walmhof would be using me as messenger!" Mercury once again verbalized his thoughts without intending to, though this time he seamed to not notice that he did so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:36 pm
Stormy elf looks at the elves and realizes how much talking everyone does. She feels mildly guilty but quickly goes to wash dishes...  

Nite of Storms

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:49 pm
Kurt walked into the kitchens with a small smile on her face. "I have a somewhat announcement ever'body! Stormy won't be the only one leaving soon, I am afraid to say. But I will visit every once in a while." Might as well make it last, she thought and washed some dishes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 pm
Sunny-Elf felt there was tension in the air as she once again re-entered the kitchens. Her eyes flickered nervously between the other elves who seemed to be having some sort of heated discussion. Her eyes averted away from their faces and to the ground. Dishes! Yes, that's a good go-to job! Dishes... She began to quietly scrub the plates and turned over one of them. On the front there was a bit of magical graffiti. It was a poem... kind of. Her hands went cold, despite the hot water that ran over them. It traveled into her wrists so she quickly snapped her fingers and the magical inking on the plate disappeared and the feeling eased. A spell? On a plate? Really? Sunny-Elf felt a droplet of sweat run down the side of her face from worry. All seemed better now but it sent a shock through her. She paused only a second, her eyes glazing lightly, and then she went back to work, acting as if nothing had occurred.  

Sunny Vix

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image The thoughts rushed through Oshen's head, does the headmaster really know that such a dark elf is here? Is Mercury elf going to try to cause harm to the students? Oshen shook his head "Oshen has to get back to works," he looks around to see the others cleaning dishes and such, he decides that if he can get out of the Kitchen and clean for a bit that would be his best bet "Oshen will check the castle to see whats he cans clean" He bowed to Mercury elf and turned foot and left the kitchen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image

Lana elf had just returned with a load of mops and buckets and dusters, and she squeked to the elfs in the kitchen 'Grabs a cleaner, and we shall tour and cleans' Lana elf didn't seem to notice the disappearing unease in the air, as she dumped the equipment in the middle of the floor, 'Who ready's?' Lana elf grinned around, at some new and old faces. 'Yay, for Hoggywarts'.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

freddydursley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image Just as Mercury elf was going to pipe up that he was ready, the most unusual thing happened and owl flew into the Giggling Pear and dropped a letter at Mercury's feet The square envelope fell to the floor. Mercury picked up the letter, must be a mistake house elfs, as far as he knew never got letters. He look at the envelope and saw his masters seal, he picked it up and sure enough it was no mistake
Mercury elf
Kitchens
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
read the letter.

Nervously he opened the letter and read:
Mercury,
I am highly disappointed in you going around the castle discussing my goings on and all like it is everyones business. I assure you that if you persist to do so I will have to give you CLOTHES!
at the mention of being given clothes Mercury started to shake.I am going to ask you to stop spreading news of me and my dealings, and for this insolence you will punish yourself! I am very displeased with you
MasterWalmhof

with a squeak Mercury saw that the letter disintergrated and he was left standing there horror struck. "I have disobeyed again!" Mercury looks around and saw the neared thing to him was a sauce pan, he picked it up and began to pound himself in the head with it " BAD, Mercury, Very BAD Mercury, Master Walmhof is very displeased with you" with one last bang against his head he collapesed to the floor knocked out cold. Mercury's thought focused on his younger years of wandering the halls of his family's manor helping the older elfs, then being handed over to Master Incantious Walmhof, his first task given to him and then he thought of his punishment for messing up again, Master would not take another slip out of me, he tought, I must do my best to follow orders of the Headmaster here, regardless of my feelings I am a bad elf a very bad elf!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:27 am
Stormy smiles are Kurt Elf glad she will not be the only one leaving the kitchen that has become her home.
She finishes the plate she was washing and goes to follow Lana Elf clean!

Nite of Storms

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:50 am
[[Do we have some writers in the Kitchens?]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:51 pm
User ImageAbby elf couldn't pace the hall any longer, she had to get brave and enter the kitchens. She was a shy elf, until you knew her well anyway. Sometimes her nerves got the best of her. Abby took a deep breath and tickled the giggling pear and breathed out as she entered the kitchens. She stood there for a moment and took in her enviroment surrounding her. She noticed a group of other elves chatting with each other but decided against mingling, she thought the best thing to do would be to grab a mop and start cleaning the floors until her nerves had settled a bit. Maybe someone would talk to her first, she never was a good conversation starter when among many strangers.  

gyp5ym00n

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games