Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:04 pm
Aria thought about what he said then nodded. "We'll do that, yes, but..." She didn't know if she wanted him fighting. She felt rather silly about her protective feeling she was getting about the idea but she let out a sigh and gave in. "You'll need another wish," she said, nodding once then looking up at him. "I can give you what you need to fight with that... And help you with anything else you might need."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 pm
Zach smiled and kissed her. It only lasted a moment, and he felt rather foolish at the blush he was wearing when he pulled away. "I'm not sure what weapon I would need... I was never a very good swordsman." He admitted sheepishly.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:15 pm
Aria sighed after the kiss broke. "What you'll need to help isn't a weapon, they wouldn't work underwater." She nodded then rose and moved over to him, making circles around him. "You have more than just our looks now," she said, coming to a stop in front of him after nodding once. "You have our powers too and I don't need to teach you all that much. I put the information up in here," she said, tapping his head gently.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:37 pm
Zach looked at himself, but of course he didn't see any differences. "Right. So, I just need to trust my new instincts and I'll be fine." He said, mostly to himself rather than to her.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:31 pm
Aria smiled a little and nodded. "Yes, exactly," she said. She stayed quiet for a few moments before letitng out a small sigh. "Why did you come for me?" she asked curiously. He didn't have to and he also didn't have to be fighting yet he was.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff