Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:38 pm
Orin gave a small smile as Mikage ruffled his hair. Orin couldn't help but give a small giggle at the girl's antics. They were entertaining. Orin tugged on the sleeve of Mikage's shirt to get his attention once more. "Miakge whats the website?" Orin asked quietly remembering the other had said the girl had made a website about the belief of fairies. He wanted to see it while the girls were distracted with each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:15 pm
((sorry for taking so long to post. Busy with the holidays only weeks away hehe sweatdrop ))

Mikage sighed as the two girls decided to keep fighting. He glanced over at Orin who seemed to be enjoying their little game. "Hmm? Oh yea." he said as he turned back to the screan. "Can you two stop fighting long enough to give me the link to your site?" he asked "Before I come back and knock both you out." he said.

Mina sighed as she and Nina stopped fighting. "Umm about that. Can you wait...umm sometime? The site actually got hacked and where working to get it back. It shouldn't take to much longer with Noro working on it." she said giving a nervous laugh. "Hehe sorry."  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:39 pm
(Its cool no worries)

Orin gave a grateful smile when Mikage started to bring up the site. A small giggle passed his lips as Mikage half threatened the girls to get them to stop fighting. He imagined he did that alot when he had lived near them. Vaguely Orin wondered if the other would miss them, or get sick of him enough to go back.

Orin broke out of his thoughts as the girls stopped fighting and told them the site was down. A hand instinctively went up to his chest. "Why...why would someone hack your website?" he asked quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:20 am
Mina bit her bottom lip as she thought about what to tell the other boy. The truth? Mina looked over at Nana who only noddded. Mina sighed as she began. "Well it was hacked because of a certain scan he had on the site. One of the members happpens to be a really huge art dealer and wanted our photo. He was willing to pay ALOT atleast in the millions. But we wouldn't hand it over. So he hacked the site to find out where we live to steal the photo. Except we don't have it. Mika does." she said.

Mikage listened to the girl, he had an idea of the photo they were talking about. When she said he had it he looked confused as thought about recideving anythig from the girls. "I do?" he asked confused.

Nana nodded. "Yes, we gave it to you the day you parted for you flight. Remember?" she said hoping he didn't leave it on the plane. "It was in one of those large yellow bussness envolopes. We told you not to open it unless we said so." she said.

Mikage thought for a moment, as he stood up racing up the stairs two at a time. He looked through his stuff as he found the item. He came downstairs, holding the described envelope. "This one?" he said the seal un broken.

"YES!" the two girls exclaimed in unison. "Open it!" they said.

Mikage sighed as he opened the evelope pulling out the photo. Sitting back down he starred at the item. He was hoping it was the wrong photo but it wasn't. "Why did you give it to me." he said as he set the photo down.

"We wanted you to have it. We knew that by posting it up on the internet people may come and get it, so we gave it to you to keep safe. Also with how much told us about Ori-chan, we wanted him to see the original." she said smiling.

Mikage nodded. The original. Right here in front of him was the original. He handed the photo to orin. "Taken about sometime in the late 1800's or older with some of the first camera's this was taken. Its the original photo, surviving years on ends. Its a fairy captured on film, with no reanactments, photoshop. Nothing. Just a camera." he said  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:23 pm
-bump-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 pm
Orin's eyes widened as the girls explained why the site was hacked. "He was willing to pay millions for it. You would have been set for life." Orin said confused on why the girls hadn't just sold the picture. Orin watched as Mikage dug through things finally finding the envelope. Orin's eyes widened when he saw the photo. He knew the fairy immediately. "Tsyal..." Orin gasped.

"What did he tell you about me?" Orin questioned blushing slightly. He wasn't going to admit to the girls that he knew the older version of the fairy caught in the photograph. "Its amazing." Orin said softly looking back at the picture.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 pm
"Well we don't know if its true or not, but our grandmaother told us that the fairy caught in the photo happened to be good friends with our great-grandmother who help the fairy when she was dieing, inreturn for helping, the fairy allowed grandy to take her photo to remember her by. Thats all we know. We don't sell the photo cause its precious to our family." Mina said smiling.

Mikage smiled as he handed the photo to Orin. He barely caught the name Orin said upon seeing the picture. He wondered how Orin knew the beautiful fairy in the process. At Orin asking the question of what he told them he blushed from embaressment. "Nothing really." he said looking away his face flushed bright red.

"Hm oh nothing much. Just that your a HUGE fairy believer, that no matter what was said you always kept your belief in them." Nana said smiling happy she met another fairy lover. Nana bit her lip as if holding something back, however like the blabber-mouth she is, she couldn't shut up. "Are you a fairy Orin?" she asked out of nowhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:01 pm
"That makes sense." Orin said softly. He understood why they would want to keep it in the family. It was sad that he couldn't tell them that he knew the fairy or that she was no longer alive at least that he knew of. Orin traced his fingers across the figure in the photo gently. He had muttered her name but not the meaning she had to him. It had after all been a long time since he had seen any photos of his own mother.

Orin blushed deeper as Mikage did. Orin gave a small smile as Nana told him what Mikage said about him and his belief in fairies. It saddened him a bit that he couldn't tell them but he was also afraid of their reaction if they found out. He had known Mikage a very long time and had placed alot of trust in him when he had told him. Orin's eyes suddenly widened as Nana asked the fatal question. He made a stuttering noise, he didn't know how to respond. He hadn't expected the girl to guess what he was, or at least was half of.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:37 am
At the stupid question Nana asked Mikage froze solid as if Medusa froze him in stone. NANA YOU IDOT! he screamed in his head. Why did she have to be the blabber mouth she was? All he knew was that he'd be unable to face Orin right now. "I-I-I'm uh um going to go out." he said dashing off before Orin had the chance to say anything. Mikage held back the tears that wanted to flood from his eyes. He didn't know where he was going, his legs just carried him. When he stopped he looked around as he was in a park. it was one that their families didn't know about only those two who often came especially when they were upset.

Mikage chuckled as he walked over to a swing surpised it could hold his weight. He sat there rocking back and forth, he didn't know what to do this time. He wondered if Orin still came here when he wanted to escape. "I'm such an idiot." he said as a few tears escaped his eyes.

Mina froze slightly before looking at her sister. "You idiot." she said pushing Nana off the bed again. She looked back at the screen as she saw Mikage leave. "Umm uh I think its time for us to go. Bye." she said as he closed out of he web chat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:23 pm
Orin froze unsure what to do, could he tell the girls. He looked to Mikage for help but quickly saw his best friend bailing on him. Orin didn't know what to do his chest suddenly felt tight almost as if he encountered someone who had a very strong disbelief in fairies. He felt like he was suffocating. Orin was glad slightly as he saw Mina and Nana cancel the chat. He didn't know how much more he could take.

Gently he closed the laptop and stumbled off the couch. The front door was open from where Mikage had exited quickly. Normally Orin might have gone after him but he had to get to the fairy grove. It was a full moon tonight so he had to meet with his kind to keep himself alive. He hoped Mikage would be back when he returned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:25 pm
Mikage stayed in the parked as his eyes glazed over flashbacks of the numerous times the two ran away to here. Even up until Mikage moved many years ago it seemed that none of the adults were able to find them. Only they could find eachother. As Mikage swayed on the swings, a flash back game back to him clearly, it was the day before he moved. He didn't want to move, he objected and screamed at his parents to stay. Despite him being such a bad kid, they never seemed angry at him only pity. Beacause he couldn't get them to change there minds, he ran away to this park in the middle of the night so he wouldn't have to move. It almost worked, almost.

"Mi-chan, don't be so sad. You have to go with your mommy and daddy. They'll be sad without you. Plus you'll come back, and this park will steel be 'ours." he heard a tiny Orin voice ring inside his head.
A tiny crying Mikage looked up at a tiny Orin. "B-b-but, Ori-chan weel be saad ief I l-leave." Mikage's voice chocked over words and sobs.
"I be fine. I have daddy with me. B-besides..." Orin started crying as he also tried to get his words out but couldn't.
Mikage looked up at the crying Orin as he stopped crying himself and giggle. "Ori-chan is being funny." he said teasing him. "but I still don't want to go." he said sniffling.
"but you got to. I dont want aunti and uncle sad."
Mi pouted as he gave into Orin. "fine." he grumbled as he stood up giving Orin a hug and a small kiss on the cheek.

Remembering the kiss brough Mikage back to reality, instinctavly, he brough his fingures up to his lips. He shook his head "It was meerly a child's kiss." he mumbled to himself as he started to sway once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:38 pm
Orin was walking to the meeting place. He was quite fond of the place too considering it was where he and Mikage had spent alot of time as children. Even though he had a meeting with the fairies once a month he still went there once a week. He was unsure if his father knew about his little trips but his father knew about the place now considering he was always there for the meetings.

"Merely a child's kiss and yet you remember it so fondly." came Orin's father voice with a small chuckle. He was walking towards Mikage and took the swing next to him. "Now then what has taken you all the way out here with tears on your face. Did Orin and you have a fight?" Orin's father questioned. Even as they were young the man had cared for both boys like his son which was why he never refused Mikage calling him pa.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:42 pm
Mikage was so wrapped up in his flashback that he never even heard pa approach, that was until he spoke. His head snapped up as he looked at the man. At the statement he flushed a bright crimson as he looked away. It was true, he did remember the kiss a lot, more than he normally should think about it. At the question of a figh he shook his head. "No, more like I said something to a friend back home and she can't keep her mouth shut." he said as he sighed. He didn't know why he felt scared at the moment. It was strange really.

Mikage looked up, "Ah it seems all I have done is hurt him." he said as more memories flooded his mind. It was true, because of his ignorance, Mikage has caused Orin a great deal of pain and hurt, also being one of many killing him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:50 pm
"What did you say to a friend back home?" Orin's father questioned. He was worried Mikage might have told someone the secret, not many people were allowed to know. "You ran didn't you?" He questioned when Mikage said the friend couldn't keep her mouth shut. "Mikage you haven't hurt him your disbelief did for awhile but you were just one of many out of the world. On the same note you provided great joy for Orin by being his friend." Orin's father continued. "No one is supposed to know about Orin but he told you and he'll have to fight to keep your memory tonight."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 pm
Mikage sighed as he decided to tell, "It was at school, I had just gotten the letter and decided to take it with me, as always the letter had something about fairies mentioned. The two found the letter and kept pressing my for about a week or so. Naturally fed up, I told them a little bit of the pain he has when someone says well you know. I didn't think of the signifigance of it back then. But Nana, the one who can't keep her mouth shut, just had to ask if Orin was a fairy." he said as he sighed. He stayed silent as he listened to Pa. At the mention of Orin fighting for his memory he looked up. "What do you mean?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games