Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:43 pm
((Yennoe, I was wearing my costume, a cat, for Halloween, and the tail started falling off. xd yennoe, like Hawkpaw's "dead" tail?))

Hawkpaw growled back at Springpaw,"Well maybe you were never meant to have that paw!" She spat as she flung Springpaw off, jumping on Springpaw's back and digging her claws once more into the apprentice's fur.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:20 pm
swiftpaw shook her head at the elders, "Nevermind," and she bounded out of the den and saw the war, she shook her head, "This is turning into madness," when she was attacked from behind by a tall woodclan warrior, the two tumbled out of sight, over to the bushes, he looked at her, "My you have grown," he said in a cracked voice, when swiftpaw looked at him, she saw a tall warrior with small paws, and only one ear. he had round eyes that seemed to take most of his face, and a stubed tail, "I am scorchface of woodclan, i need to get you to saftey, you see, i am your father," swiftpaws eyes buldged, and she turned around, sheking her head, running into battle, imposible, she thought to herself,  

swiftwaters

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:27 pm
((I'll assume since you havent posted in so long, that Honeyheart defeated smokefur.))

Honeyheart walked away from his skirmish, a slight limp in his step, and bleeding.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:46 pm
"Oof!" swiftpaw slamed into honeyheart, she shook, her head and she looked up at him, her small size making her look like a kit made her lay down and begin crying, tiny mewls, just escaping her mouth, she tried to pull off being a kit, she knew she smelt a lot like woodclan, having just been smothered by her father, i hope honeyheart falls for this,((i think it would be cool if he mistook her for a woodclan cat, and took her back to woodclan with him! and she had to try and escape, after all, she is only 7 moons old,))  

swiftwaters

I r no angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:10 pm
swiftwaters
"Oof!" swiftpaw slamed into honeyheart, she shook, her head and she looked up at him, her small size making her look like a kit made her lay down and begin crying, tiny mewls, just escaping her mouth, she tried to pull off being a kit, she knew she smelt a lot like woodclan, having just been smothered by her father, i hope honeyheart falls for this,((i think it would be cool if he mistook her for a woodclan cat, and took her back to woodclan with him! and she had to try and escape, after all, she is only 7 moons old,))
((That would be an awesome idea!!...Wait... so... what would you do if you were brought to WoodClan? If Honeyheart or someone else tried to bring you back?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:12 pm
Sir naphalatha
((I'll assume since you havent posted in so long, that Honeyheart defeated smokefur.))

Honeyheart walked away from his skirmish, a slight limp in his step, and bleeding.

((Oh he did?! Oh well, that means I don't have to be an ugly PebbleClan cat anymore! twisted ))  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:14 pm
((i would probably stay, in woodclan that is, until i was discovered,
but i would proabably be brainwashed by then! you see, it will unravel that i was woodclan all along, but i was captured by a dead pebbleclan warrior, being that i said my father was woodclan, my mother died when she was kitting, so sad,))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:16 pm
((honeyheart isint on right now, so if some other woodclan wants to see me and take me, go ahead!))  

swiftwaters

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:37 pm
((Wait, i was just joking. D: ))

Diamondfur was pushed away. "Why does it matter? Unless, are you in LOVE with this She-Cat?" She narrowed her eyes.

((I had to. >.< if you don't like it i'll change it.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:10 pm
swiftpaw broke down onto the floor of the camp and began wail, so loud it seemed to her there was no more noise at all  

swiftwaters

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:50 pm
Batwing recovered from the pain. He gave Flamelight a liddle nod, then started to walk away toward his apprentice. Before he was out of earshot, he turned his head to briefly face the tom. "I'm called Batwing. Thank you for your kindness, Flamelight."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:28 pm
swiftpaw could see a largepaw from a warrior was about to swipe at her, she cringed and yowled out a loud, "HELP!!!"  

swiftwaters

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:14 am
Lionflare rolled onto Deadheart who was pinning him down  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:04 pm
swiftpaw slashed up at the warrior and began to cry again,  

swiftwaters

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:34 pm
x-Angel Pyro-x
Cursedsong blinked, slightly startled. "Well... No actually....." She looked at her paws. She sighed and then told Cinderpaw of how StarClan had called her to create a new Clan. "I'm sorry Cinderpaw... but I want you to stay here."

(Why didn't you come with me originally?)

Cursedstar youled and blood turned her paw black where Cinderstar's teeth had pierced her skin. "I didn't want you to get hurt!!! You were only an apprentice back then!" She struck her free paw forward and felt her claws connect with Cinderstar's ear. Then she pulled her paw back and felt blood spatter her face from the tears in the orange she-cat's ear.

Withefire laughed, "You must be joking! Someone as scrawny as you? In a fight to the death against me? WoodClan must teach their Warriors to be stupid!" he lashed his tail and circled around Redpine, keeping the same pace as the WoodClan tom.

(lol well there really wasn't an original reason, u just left and i was still posting in moonclan >.< umm well we'll think of something!)
Cinderpaw staired at Cursedsong for a moment in silence. "but. . .what? wait. . ." Cinderpaw felt her legs go numb, she sat down slowly. "does that mean, i can't become a warrior? Cursedsong." Cinderpaw's eyes grew blurry. "why are you saying this?" Cinderstar gasped at the pain in her ear. "Mouse brain! If you really only thought that then why didn't tell me the other reason from back then?!? An intention as pure as that doesn't make a clan like this!!"

Redpine snarled "what? are you scared? I didn't know Pebbleclan raises kittypets!" Redpine started to slow his pace and crouch.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff