Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:29 pm
Gilda Geezer
((ROFLMFAO - Oh my! From 3 pages to 13 in what - not quite 24 hours. Thank you all - I really needed that! heart ))

((Sorry to hear about the root canal, Bandaidd - Had 10 teeth yanked in one setting so I'm not overly fond of the dentist myself. I told him 3 that were killing me, he said X-ray first - I said then you'll find about 10 - he came back from reviewing the X-ray with the funniest expression. Then told me yes, 10 and he'd just as well take them all now or I'd be back again in 2 weeks. xp One major infection later, I learned Tequila does not help tooth pain.))

I wondered about getting drunk briefly, when the pain meds made me terribly ill.
*ponders getting teeth removed and going for dentures*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:51 pm
That's what I'm going for. My terrible migraines are linked to my teeth, so I'm working on getting them out and having a set made. It'll take time, but in the long run I'll be rid of these horrific headaches and stop popping BCs like candy four times a day! So I know what you're going through when it comes to your teeth  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:56 pm
((Has seven left up top xp They were supposed to pull three, then another appointment to pull the last four ~ why not all at once is beyond me. Then the surgeon that was supposed to do the work quit. Funny, if I miss an appointment they charge me $25. If they cancel one, I don't get anything but a missed day of work ~ or in my case, going to work in my slippers since I was already up there. stare I am hoping to fix the bottom ones as dentures on the lower half are difficult. Needless to say, after they cancelled without notifying me, I haven't gone back.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:58 pm
ugh!

My dentist won't extract mine, even when I ask. He insists on performing root canals and later crowns to the tune of >$1000 per tooth.

I told him he just wanted a new boat.  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:01 pm
OMG! YES! Whatever you do, do NOT get another root canal! I had a $1200 root canal for them to pull the same tooth a year later! I was mad as hell! That's why I want them extracted and a set put in. I'm not dealing with root canals when they're just gonna have to pull them later down the line  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:07 pm
I wore dentures when i was 20ish. It wasn't that bad. Actually it was just an upper and I hear the lowers are more annoying.

I had 6 baby teeth pulled and one dentist made me a plate to keep the spaces open. Another dentist told me to throw it away so the adult teeth could come down.I swear they are worse than auto mechanics.

*ducks under the water*  

bandaidd
Crew

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 pm
surprised This thread grew... very quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 pm
bunch of yakkety-yaks here. redface

*runs round and round the hot tub, trying to make a whirlpool*  

bandaidd
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:28 pm
*Stirs the water with her fork, creating the whirlpool Bandaidd seeks while warming up the water, maybe a tad too much... *  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:32 pm
Yeah, I got two baby teeth that didn't shed on the lower part, on on each side straight across from each other. So they're debating on whether to leave them be, or cut them out and see if the adult ones are gonna come up or if they're gonna have to cut them out as well. My mom says it's genetics. Her teeth were real bad and she had to get a partial when she was a child. All her uppers except a couple. I believe that's my same problem. The upper ones have got to go, and figure out what to do with the baby teeth that are still there. If it wasn't such a horrible thing to be "bald" mouthed, I would cause they irritate me to no end when it gets cold and the rainy season has kicked in already...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:43 pm
((Baby teeth were 2 of the 10 they pulled. Dentist told me they don't come down on their own - mine were the eye teeth up top. 10 years later - they still haven't dropped. Also told me bottoms are difficult to fit and after a while they have to put in pins to hold them in place. Mum had this done at it was nasty.))

*Swims down to the bottom of the whirlpool and sits for awhile.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:43 pm
my baby teeth were kindof attached to the jaw but taking them out was no problem, painwise.
My adult teeth grew in fine as soon as I got pregnant. I think the growth hormone might have had something to do with it.

*shrugs and gets out of too-hot tub to cool off a little*  

bandaidd
Crew

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:30 am
::Maune walks in and sits on a stool::  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:41 am
ha.. I had a friend who had 7 teeth pulled earlier this year {4 of them wisdom teeth} and she's always complained about her "bad teeth". I wonder if I should have her read over these last few posts about dental problems and see if she still thinks she's got it bad.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:45 am
*spots TES*
TES!
*attack hugs him*
thanks so much for your kind gesture! you are really a gentleman and so kind and sweet.
thanks so much - it is appreciated.
now i must ummm take care of something...

*flies out*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games