Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:54 am
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

Skylar had stopped crying, and was trying to figure out where the hell he was. Himeji's house was way too big! Why'd he need all this space anyway?? Skylar would never understand the minds of rich people. The hall he walked down was silent and covered with huge picture frames of people on the wall. It looked like a row of sucessors to the kitomura buisness.

As Skylar walked down the hall, the dates became more recent. There was a picture with a man, who had a stern look on his face...he kind of looked like Himeji. Was that....his father? He went on to the next picture which he knew. It was Kosuke...although the picture kind of looked exagerated. Wait, was Himeji's picture here? Skylar quickly walked a farther ways down, looking for Himeji's picture. He didn't find a picture, but he did find his nameplate on the wall. Maybe his picture wasn't up there yet?

Skylar sighed, dissappointed at the fact that he had walked down the long hall for nothing, when he heard a noise. He saw a lonely door, at the end of the hall.

He walked towards the door, wondering if he should really be snooping around like this...

Curiosity DID kill the cat afterall....

But Skylar was way too curious...plus cats had nine lives anyway...

He grab the doorknob and open the door slowly.

As he looked around thr room, Skylar came to the conclusion that he was in a Study. It looked like a room where some did buisness work.

"Hmm pretty boring room if you ask me.." Skylar mumbled, he walked towards the desk at the head of the room. There were many files already scattered about the desk. Skylar picked one up and read the title, "Kitomura transfer policy".

"Huh??"
Skylar said confused. at that point he heard slight flapping as an envelope fell to the floor next to a heavy paperweight. That was probably the noise Skylar had heard. He sighed as he picked the enelope and the paperweight up and set them both on the desk.

"...What?" Quickly grabbed at the photo that caught his eye. Skylar didn't know what to feel. It was a picture of himself, walking down the school stairs with his friend Jun.

It suddenly hit him that this must be Himeji's work room. He said grinning, "so that pervert has not only been blackmailing me, but he's been stalking me?" Skylar grinned...he could use this as a tool of embarrassment later....well....if there WAS a later. He had completly forgotten all about what had happened in the ballroom.

Skylar set the picture back down Maybe it was time for him to go back. He had completly forgotten about the paper in his hand, as a little note slid out the small bundle, and onto the floor.

He bent down as he grimanced, "Geez, if he has all these maids, why not have them clean up some?!"
His eyes slid to what the note said.

"Don't forget about our deal, my little rabbit. I'll expect a good performance, to compensate for all the money into investing into you. Don't think about backout now my love. I look forward to seeing you."

Skylar stared at the note, trying to figure out what it all meant. He didn't see a name on it, si he didn't know who it was from...or who it was to. It couldn't be Himeji could it?? He didn't fully understand what it ment....but it had called him a"little rabbit" and "my love"...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:09 pm
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji burst into the doorway, completely breathless. He looked around immediately to see what Skylar was doing and paled considerably when he saw the note that was in Skylar's hand. Thinking that Skylar already figured out what it was, Himeji made a lunge for it, quite embarrassed. He didn't get it, though, since halfway through the jump for it, pain shot through his whole body. His body didn't seem to like this poor treatment that it had been having recently.

Himeji gasped and fell to the ground in a small kneeling position. "Ah...!" He clutched his stomach, which was where he was hit the most in the fight, and also where he was hurting the most now. But he didn't care for the pain or the strain that he was putting on his body. He had seen the tears in Skylar's eyes and had to understand what happened. But first of all, the note.

"Put... that down..." he croaked weakly, wincing greatly. "Don't... ever come... in here again..." Himeji reprimanded in a very serious tone. This was the most private of his rooms. No one ever came in here. Not even the maids. That was why the desk remained cluttered. This was where Himeji put his most private dealings and papers.

Himeji gasped as another bout of pain overcame him.

((We have two Juns now?))

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:31 pm
Skylar Yutari

His eyes were suddenly torn from the paper as the doorway burst open and Himeji ran in, completly breathless. It was as if his eyes zoned into the little note in Skylar's hand as Himeji made a lunge for the note.

"What the hell?!" Skylar yelled as he moved backwards trying to avoid him. But that wasn't neccessary since Himeji fell to the floor halfway through.

"Ah...!" He gasped as he clutched his stomach like he was in pain.

"Himeji!" Skylar said worried, as he ran to him, and kneeled down as. "Don't push yourself! Your still not feeling better idiot!" Skylar said sternly.

"Put... that down..." Himeji croaked weakly, wincing greatly. "Don't... ever come... in here again..." He gasped again, clutching his stomach hard.

Skylar wondered what the big deal was? It wasn't like there was anything in here that Skylar thought was bad...well except the note which he still didn't fully understand. All this was pushed aside however, as Skylar grabbed Himeji around the waist and said, "Come on...we're going back to your room because you need rest."

With alot of direction help from Himeji, Skylar finally walked into Himeji's room, and laid him on the bed, with his tuxedo still on. It seemed as if Himeji was feeling better now that he was on the bed, since his breathing went back to normal.

"Are you okay?? Dude, you scared the hell out of me!" he said worried.

((No...it was a mistake lol >.> I meant his friend (who's name i forgot ) I'll change it though >.>))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Himeji resigned to the bed, thankful for the relaxing position that it forced him into. There really weren't many straining activities one could do on a bed enjoyably... well, except one, but this wasn't the time for it. Himeji tried to get off his tuxedo, but gave up after a while. The pain was just too much. But he was much too hot from all the recent activities, so he managed to get off the jacket, loosen the bow tie, and unbutton the top few buttons so reveal his sculpted chest. With his flushed face and messy hair, he really did look quite handsome laying as such in his bed.

Himeji glanced at Skylar. "Did you put everything back?" For once, Himeji was thankful that his house was so large. This made it unlikely that Skylar could find his way back to that room, even if he wanted to go back. Himeji just hooped that the note remained in that room. The last thing he needed was to shame the Kitomura name with a story like that leaking out. His family knew, but Jun thought it was awesome that Himeji had a job and sex; Kosuke sympathized, since he had gone through the same thing, but now was out of it; and Seiji was disgusted by the mere thought and didn't want to think about it.

Though Himeji looked like a very tired prince at the moment, he was actually glad to see that there was no longer any hint of sadness and anger in Skylar's eyes. It still confused him as to why that ever happened though. He smiled. "You're not mad anymore!" He celebrated to himself, even if the little cheering hand gesture hurt terribly.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:06 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar stared as Himeji tried to get off his tuxedo but stopped while cclosing his eyes tightly as if he were in pain. Skylar was about to get up and help him, but them he stopped at the realization, that HE would be taking off Himeji's CLOTHING...

In the little time that had went by, Himeji had loosened his bow tie, took off his jacket, and unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt.

Skylar's turned his face away from the scene as it was covered with a wave of crimson. It also didn't help that Himeji's face was flushed...and his hair was messy. It strangly made him seem more...erotic...

WHAT THE HELL??
Syklar thought to himself.

"Did you put everything back?" Himeji asked, glancing at his. This brought him out of his thoughts as he said, "Huh...oh yeah...I did. I didn't really touch anything so there technically wasn't anything to put back...well except for that note and those papers..." He still didn't understand what it meant.

"Sorry I went in without permission...I was lost..and I heard a noise in it...and it was unlocked so..." He stared down at his hands feeling guilty.

He thought HImeji would yell at him, but Himeji just smiled and threw his hand in the air as he said, "You're not mad anymore!"

Skylar had completly forgotten about it...what had happened in the ballroom. He grabbed the pillow next to Himeji and hit him on the head with it. He siad while walking away, putting back on the panda pajamas, "Yeah I am idiot..." That was a lie...he really wasn't mad anymore. If Himeji didn't feel anything towards him then so be it. It wasn't like Sklyar cared...they were just Blackmailer and prisoner anyway. He wasn't made...but he would make HImeji squirm alittle.

And if that was all to they're relationship...then why did he feel sad deep down?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Himeji whether he should be worried or not. He was still confused over what had happened. Being the top of your class didn't mean much when it came to emotional issues such as this one. "I'm sorry... Though I wish it could be more genuine. One should never apologize when one doesn't know what he's apologizing for, and that's where I find fault within myself, but I guess this will have to do." His gaze was of absolute sincerity. "I really am sorry..." Though, as he had said, he didn't know what he was apologizing for. It just felt right.

At that moment, Himeji finally noticed the blush that was on Skylar's face. He looked quizzically at Skylar then a thought occurred, making him smirk quite a bit. "Am I really that much of a turn on?"

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm
Skylar Yutari

As Skylar pulled the dress over his head, he heard from behind him, "I'm sorry... Though I wish it could be more genuine. One should never apologize when one doesn't know what he's apologizing for, and that's where I find fault within myself, but I guess this will have to do."

Skylar turned around in surprise. Himeji was staring at him with eyes that were...sincere.

"I really am sorry..."

Skylar face was still a wave of crisom as he stuttered, "Ye-yeah yeah....Anyway, I should be saying sorry too...I shouldn't have kissed your brother like that....I wasn't thinking at the time..." Skylar said staring down at his hands.

Himeji looked quizzically at him, then smirked.

"Am I really that much of a turn on?"

Skylar was surprised his face didn't catch on fire as yelled, plopping down on the bed, "NO YOUR NOT! YOUR SITTING THERE WITH YOUR SHIRT UBUTTONED AND...AND..." He stopped embarrased. He was going to tell Himeji that his face had looked erotic.

Skylar tunred his heard away. "God, your such an idiot!" He said while still blushing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Himeji chuckled. "Yes... I'm sure I am..." He couldn't help but give Himeji a fond look. He had caught that little apology and was quite curious about it. "You're apologizing for kissing Jun?" Himeji laughed, trying to make that suggestion sound like it was ridiculous. "No one ever apologizes for a moment with the Holy Jun," Himeji joked, "Many would have died to even get to touch him." Himeji laughed, not letting his jealousy emerge. He wasn't jealous at Jun's attention; he was just jealous of Jun and Skylar.

"But why are you apologizing?" He also looked genuinely confused. He really was confused, after all. No one ever apologized for kissing Jun. Everyone wanted to, and once they did, well, there was no turning back. "You looked like you enjoyed it." Himeji's expression turned briefly into a grimace, but it changed just as fast back into a smiling, confused expression.

((Dress? Skylar's changing back into his panda outfit or something? *is confused*))

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:55 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Yes... I'm sure I am..." Himeji chuckled and he gave him a fond look.

"You're apologizing for kissing Jun?" Himeji said laughing. "No one ever apologizes for a moment with the Holy Jun," Himeji joked, "Many would have died to even get to touch him."

Skylar turned his head away from Himeji. Why was Himeji treating this like a joke? Was it because he really thought it was ridiculous? Did he not feel anything towards him?

Skylar was silent as he gritted his teeth...he wasn't sure why he was so mad.

"But why are you apologizing?" Himeji said, looking really confused. Skylar didn't exactly know know how to answer this...hell...he didn't know the answer himself.

"..er...well..."

"You looked like you enjoyed it."

Skylar had a habit of blurting out things before he thought about them...which was the case now.

He turned back around , facing Himeji as he said flustered, "I didn't! I only like to kis-" He stopped suddenly, eyes wide in shock. What the hell was wrong with him? What...was he about to say??

((Yeah, He's changing back into his panda pajamas since it's late at night O.o plus he doesn't have any other cloths he could wear))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:03 pm

It caught Himeji a little by surprise, but his expression just settled into a smirk. "What was that? Who do you enjoy kissing then? She must be absolutely amazing if Jun doesn't hold up to her." How much I'd give to be that person... Himeji would have sighed in sadness if he could, but he didn't want to betray any of his feelings to Skylar. He wanted to let loose around Skylar, since he knew that Skylar wouldn't judge him much on it, but how could he when he knew that he would get hurt from it?

Himeji reached out and pulled Skylar down to him. "Or... is it me?" With that, Himeji yanked Skylar even further down and kissed him fervently, letting out some of his pent up lust from seeing Jun and Skylar together. But despite his jealousy, he was still gentle. He let Skylar go a little, breathless from the intensity of the kiss. He reached out with his other arm and pulled Skylar down to lie with him, since this was where Skylar would sleep tonight anyways. Skylar might as well get used to it.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar thanked the gods that Himeji wasn't psychic.

"What was that? Who do you enjoy kissing then? She must be absolutely amazing if Jun doesn't hold up to her." Himeji said smirking.

Skylar stared down at his hands. "We-well...it's...someone..." God, how he wished, he was better at lying, that way he could come up with a lie, quickly and on the spot.

He was definantly surprised, when Himeji pulled him down closer to him.

"Or... is it me?"

Skylar jumped at this. His face was heated as as stuttered, "No-no of course no-" He was interupted when Himeji pulled himdown closer and kissed him passionatly. Skylrs eyes were closed tight in conflict. What was Himeji to him? He just couldn't love him...right? Himeji was his friend...not someone who would ever like him back. Wait...So, if he wanted HImeji to like him...did that mean Skylar liked him?? He was confused; His brain was jumbled up with thoughts of Himeji, and the heat of the kiss.

Himeji pulled away, pulling him down so that he was lying next to him. Skylar's face was flush to his max. He couldn't even speak.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:27 pm

"You're so cute when you blush..." Himeji observed. He smiled harmlessly, showing to Skylar that he need not fear for more... serious attacks, since they were in bed, after all. Himeji was too injured to pull much anyways. Just that little piece of action had already made him ache quite a bit again.

Himeji wrapped his arms around Skylar and held him to his chest. Himeji was actually serious about sleeping like this, but he guessed that his guest would find it way too nerve inducing to sleep as such. So, dutifully, Himeji let go and sat up, wincing once again. He hobbled slowly over to the dresser, where he proceeded to change into his own set of blue colored pajamas.

He walked back to the bed and smiled down at Skylar. He leaned over, the pain on his back a little sudden, and kissed Skylar lightly on the forehead. "Good night." And Himeji started walking towards the door. He would have to find a place to sleep elsewhere. Maybe in his study.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:41 pm
Skylar Yutari

"You're so cute when you blush..." Skylar could see Himeji smiling harmlessly. So...he wasn't gonna try anything else....good.

Himeji wrapped his arms around his, pulling him into his chest, which felt hard and toned. Skylar could feel the heat radiating off of it...it felt nice.

Skylars, eyes were already closing, when he felt Himeji unwrap himself and sit up wincing. Skylar quickly sat up and said worried, "What are you doing?"

He watched as HImeji walked over to his dresser and changed into his own pajamas. He walked back to him and leaned down kissing him lightly on the forehead.

"Good Night." Himeji smiled down at him, and walked towards the door.

What was he doing? Wasn't he going to sleep in here? Although Skylar didn't want to kick Himeji out of his bed...his main reason for wanting him to stay...was because he felt comfortable lying next to him.

"Huh??!"
Skylar Said jumping out the bed and blocking the door. "No! I'm not kicking you out of your bed, especially, when your hurt!" Skylar grabbed his hand and forefully, led him back to the bed.

"If your so worried about me, then I'll just sleep on the floor...I'm used to roughing it anyway." Skylar said, already, pulling the one of the covers off the bed and settling on the floor.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Himeji walked back, or more so hobbled back, and immediately picked up the blanket with an expression that meant 'There's no way you're ever doing that.' Then he smirked. "I was going to give you a break from me tonight, but it seems that you may like it after all..." He brushed his hand down Skylar's cheek seductively and his expression was of the devil.

Himeji laid the blanket back on the bed and sat down on the edge, still not convinced completely of Skylar's motives. Maybe it was just etiquette. It was then Himeji's responsibilities as a host to make sure that his guest had it the best possible, and that definitely meant no sleeping on the ground.

Himeji laughed quietly at the blush on Skylar's face as he waited for an actual answer.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:44 pm
Skylar Yutari

Himeji stumbled over to his little pallet on the floor as he picked up the covers and gave him a stern look. Skylar knew that Himeji would never let him sleep on the floor.

Skylar sighed as he stood back up and sat on the bed.

"I was going to give you a break from me tonight, but it seems that you may like it after all..." Himeji brushed his hand against his cheek in a way that made Skylar shiver. He smiled evilly at him as Skylar's blush soon crept back onto his face. And just when it had finally left...

Himeji laughed quietly as he grinned at the blush on his face.

Skylar quickly grabbed the covers and hid underhim as he said, "F-Fine then! I guess I will...since you insist..." He was glad the covers were over him, so Himeji wouldn't see all the heat pulsing in his face.

He laid comfortable in the bed as the light was tunred off and they laid in the bed together.

Maybe Skylar should just ask Himeji. What was they're relationship exactly? Himeji din't seem like the type of guy to tease him about something that he was serious about..so maybe...

"Hi-Himeji?" Skylar asked, his back towards him. He should just do it. Get it over with...

"I...I,,," Damn it! He couldn't say anything. Just the thought of being rejected would hurt him way too much.

"...Never mind..." He said with a dissapointed look on his face.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games