Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:35 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity jumped at the sudden contact, her crystal beaming, and her telekinetic reflexes went off, throwing the source that had touched her at least two feet away.

Her eyes shut, and she slowly peeked through them, to see what had ran into her. When she realized it was a boy, she quietly apologized.

"Obviously I ain't safe anywhere," she muttered before getting up from her spot and walking past the boy who was now on the floor, and heading back towards town. Even the serenity of her surroundings wasn't worth being ran into, trampled over, and then not even acknowledged or apologized to.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:07 pm
while i was singing i get a call
"hello. Hey sensi." i talk for a few "ok i'll be there in a minute" i hang up
"come on saya we have to go" me and saya leave to meet my sensi  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 pm
//OOC: It's sensei.//  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:40 pm
((occ: my sis told me how to spell it sweatdrop ))  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:07 pm
Kamitsu was thrown a few feet away and looked to see who did it. What he saw is a girl that went passed him. He realized that she was a crystal bearer by her presence and followed her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:18 am
//OOC: Well, Hinata, she was wrong. How do you get the "ay" sound out of the letter "i" by itself??//  

Lieutenant Shotgun

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:04 pm
((occc: don't yell at me,yell at my sis))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:30 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!
You can't really yell over the computer. Just spell it right, and go to a more reliable source next time. Problem solved.

Charity realized the boy following her, and figured maybe he hadn't heard her correctly. Without hesitation, she turned to face him with a mean grimace.

"Listen, boy, I don't need you to rely on my shadow to lead you home, like a little puppy-dog. Run along now," and with that, she turned and began to walk a bit faster.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:34 pm
"That's not what I'm talking about..", Kamitsu said as he hurried after her and grabbed her arm. Then he begin to speak in a strange language and soon symbols began to surround them. He was beginning to form the ritual that can steal the girl's crystal. "I'm kinda interested in your power. Too bad you don't have a protector around." A light began to show up on the girl's chest meaning that her crystal is about to go out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:37 pm
//OOC: Oh mee gawsh! (wiggles fingers)//  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:45 pm
(( See update on first post xD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:54 am
Chika walks out then jumps ontop of a tree searching for crystal barriors. He then saw a light comming from somwhere and grinned. "Wonder who that is..." Chika muttered to himself as he jumped off of the tree. "Ah...I'm getting bored now...I'll go see if theres a crystal barrior anywhere that I could play with..."  

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:10 am
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity gasped at the feel of his hand on her arm. She was about to smack him, hard, in the face, but she saw the light on herself, saw the symbols. She heard this weird talking. It was THEN that she decided to smack him. Hard.

With her eyebrows pinched together, she gathered up all of her strength and adrenaline, trying to pull herself out of his grasp, but didn't succeed. She needed a protector now. This guy was going to steal from her?

Charity remembered something. Her eyes flickered in pure power, mixed with adrenaline, and she used all of her strength that was possible to use to throw this man's hand off of her, and took off, like the speed of light.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 am
Kitsume and saya reach the place where me and Rain trained
"hello sensei" Kitsume bows "how have you been?"  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 pm
Chika turned his head around with a sly grin on his face then snapped his fingers making vines rapidly from the ground catch Charity by the foot then wrap around her leg then around her waist.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games