Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch's mirror Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:42 pm
((good job dew-chan!))

Yuki looked over to Henteko. "I'll help make camp," she offered.

Kinu looked confused at Henteko, wondering why he looked at her 'funny'. With a shrug, she turned to Yuki. "Can i help too?" she asked.

Yuki nodded. "Sure! We could use the help."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:12 pm
"so what can i-" She stopped herself when she Saw that Rin's Face was red. "Whats wrong?" She asked. Feeling Rin's forehead she saw she had a Fever. "She has a fever!" She said.  

Currently Dead Account

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:22 am
"Oh yeah! Well, nice to see you again!" Kari said with a grin. "Hey, I'll gather some firewood if 'ya want." she said to everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:44 pm
Henteko nodded then ran into the woods to get things they could use to build camp  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:45 am
Seeing him approve, she walked into the woods. After gathering lots of logs and sticks, she took out a long knife. She cut a deep gash in the inside of her arm, and made another deep mark on her leg, wincing a little. Finally she made a few scratchs on her wrist and fingers, and another long vut on her face. she covered herself in leaves and dirt, and shook it off, and made her hair messy. Than she starting making loud noices like she was fighitng something. Thinking her plan was good, she picked up all of her wood, and limped bacl to the group. When she got there, she dropped her wood, and dropped down herself on the ground. "Help, please." she whispered, sure she had them fooled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:26 am
Yuki turned to Kari and ran over to her. "Kari!" Yuki yelled in shock. "What happened?" she asked as she knelt by Kari's side.

Kinu turned to Rin and hurried over to her. "we need to get some sort of rag and get some water. We need to cool her down," she said to Mia.

((ANNOUNCEMENT!!! the Mahou no Houshu RP has been deleted and will be redone, so i'm sorry, but the new Mahou no Houshu will be up as soon as i can get to it.))  

Feathertail14

Dew-Chan recreated

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:55 pm
"Yeah...." She said. But....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:22 pm
Kinu looked confused. "But what?"  

Feathertail14

Dew-Chan recreated

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:35 pm
Mia was confused. "I didn't say But." She thought.

((i didn't i was like this "Yeah." She said. But... I didn't make her talk.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 pm
Henteko ran back to camp when he heard the yelling and looked at Kinu then at the wounds  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:36 pm
((my bad... sweatdrop ))

"Sorry... you sounded like you were going to say something else," Kinu said. "Well we need to get a rag and water to cool her down..." Kinu also looked at Henteko for a brief second, but then turned back to Mia and Rin.

Yuki looked at Henteko. "Henteko! Kari was attacked," she said to him, looking at Kari and her wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:00 pm
Mia looked at Rin, worried.  

Dew-Chan recreated

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:38 pm
Henteko looked at everyone then back at Kinu with his emotionless eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:26 pm
Kinu looked at Henteko again. "What? Why do you keep looking strangely?" she asked him, though she didn't let him answer because she turned to Rin again. "Come on Mia. We should go get some water," Kinu said.

Yuki looked at Kari, worry in her eyes.  

Feathertail14

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:00 am
Kari contiued her act. "I was attacked...By monsters..." she whispered.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff