Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Myths Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:13 pm
Hedgehog908
Hedgehog908
Hedgehog908
Yume finally arrived at the old abandoned house. "ok lets see. . ." Yume noticed one of the broken windows. "ah!" he slung the bag of hotdogs on his shoulder and climbed through slowly letting his eyes adjust. "Luca?" Yume called. He couldn't see very well through the dark in this form.

(omg CRYSTALSTAR WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?)

BAH!!!!! YUME IS FROZEN IN AN ENDLESS TIME!!!!

(CRYSTALSTAR!!!! crying crying crying )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:44 pm
Hana looked at the necklace, but she didn't take it from Skye. "I don't think thats a good idea..." she said. "I mean, what if we get caught and are in serious trouble? We'll NEED to change..." she said, keeping her own necklace on.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:10 pm
"Well, We can't get caught if we can't transform right? Fine. At least Let me Transform it into something else." She said, Transforming hers into a Necklace with a bell on it. ((Necklace in pic.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:49 pm
Kagai kept his hands in his pockets

Ayu stopped running and lept up into a tree then squatted down  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:57 am
Hana smiled. "Can you change mine like you did with our bodies? i have an idea on what i want it to look like," she said.

Gin sighed and sat down. "So what do you want to do now?" she asked Kagai.

Suki continued to walk through the forest. She met up with her hawk and Suki climbed into a tree. She spotted Ayu and pulled out her bow and a net-arrow-set. Suki fired it at Ayu quickly before he noticed her.

((this is her original necklace: User Image and the new one is the necklace in her new pic))

((ANNOUNCEMENT!!! the Mahou no Houshu RP has been deleted and will be redone, so i'm sorry, but the new Mahou no Houshu will be up as soon as i can get to it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:02 pm
"Ok." Skye said. She closed her eyes and when she opened them a minute later it was changed. "There..." She said. "Now we CANNOT transform. We have to lay low for a while. Where do you live? You have seen my home...but you?"  

Dew-Chan recreated

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Hana looked at the ground. "I um... really don't live anywhere..." she admitted. "Well i do... but i need to transform to get to it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:16 pm
"Hmm, maybe we can Rent A Human house to live in for now?" She asked. "We have to stick together."

((Can i choose teh house, PWESE???))  

Dew-Chan recreated

Dew-Chan recreated

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:32 pm
((

Living room:

User Image

User Image

User Image

My room:

User Image

Your room:

????

Bathroom 1:

User Image

Bathroom 2:

User Image

Kitchen:

User Image

Dining room:

User Image

And thats what i was planning for the house....

your room can be w/e though.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:23 pm
Ayu looked around to make sure the kid didn't follow him

"I don't know what do you want to do?"Kagai asked  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:18 pm
Suki shot the net-arrow-set at Ayu and pinned him against the tree. She waited quietly in her own tree to see if the net held.

Hana nodded. "I guess a human house would be nice," she said.

Gin shrugged. "I don't know... maybe-" she was cut short when she heard something and her cat ears pricked up towards where Ayu left. "Did you hear that? It sounded like a bow and arrow..."

((Hana's room: User Image p.s.- sorry if the pic is a little small....))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:18 pm
((o well.))

"Well then, Shall we check in on it?" She asked.  

Dew-Chan recreated

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:32 pm
Kagai nodded then ran in the direction he heard the arrows and saw Ayu in a net.

Ayu struggled to get out of the net If I change then I'm done for  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:19 pm
Gin ran after Kagai and saw Ayu in a net.

Suki's hawk turned its head towards Kagai and Gin. Suki spotted them as well, but didn't say anything. She jumped from tree to tree until she got to Ayu's tree. She stood next to Ayu and pulled out a metal band and put it around his ankle. "There we go..." she mumbled as the metal band attached to his skin. "Thanks for being quiet," Suki said to him and left, her hawk flying off into the air.

Gin looked confused at Suki, but once she left, she climbed the tree quickly and stopped on Ayu's branch. She helped him out of the net, her tail twitching in confusement. "So do you have any idea what that was about?" Gin asked Kagai.

Hana nodded to Skye. "Might as well check on it," she said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:02 pm
Kagai jumpped up into the tree "No clue,"he said and didn't touch Ayu

Ayu looked at the two people "Thanks" he said  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash