Submit

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:47 pm
Well, I came here looking for a laugh. I found multiple laughs while I was here.....

And then I saw Creed....and i realized....I need to field him some time.

BUT THEN....!
I saw Pouncey....and realized s/he(not quite sure) spreads heresy even here on Gaia, not just on DakkaDakka.,,,

WHY POUNCEY!? WHY DO YOU SPREADY SHE WHO THIRSTS "LOVE"!?! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!

Just kidding of course blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:34 am
Random funny life saving tip: Never ask Tzeetch if he has any spare change.  

Silvia Crow

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

batosi6915

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:36 pm
Just discovered these and I LOVE THEM!!!!! My fave is possibly "I'm on a wolf" hahahaha. Awesome stuff ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:37 am
DarkReaper40k
Just a friendly a reminder to you wonderful folk, the vast majority of 40K Funnies posted and waiting to be finished were created between the years 2000 and 2004. So they do bare some age on them but with every old comic published, a newer aged one is also in the works. So no worries, good things will come to those who wait!

And yes I realize I'm setting myself up there for a smack in the face for taking so long to finish these comics... but it's a hobby, not a job, so meh! =P

As for the proposed ideas... I think I like the proxxy joke the best. Nothing quite like proxxy's to really spice up a game as you start forgetting what represents what. lol

:: Volkswagen :: Hi, I'm a Rhino. No, wait, a Predator. Wait, a Land Raider. Yup, that's it!

Sorry, shouldn't talk about other comics in your thread. ^_^''  

Pouncey

Pouncey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:40 am
Teufelhunde
Well, I came here looking for a laugh. I found multiple laughs while I was here.....

BUT THEN....!
I saw Pouncey....and realized s/he(not quite sure) spreads heresy even here on Gaia, not just on DakkaDakka.,,,

WHY POUNCEY!? WHY DO YOU SPREADY SHE WHO THIRSTS "LOVE"!?! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!

You seem like you need more huggles.

Yes... more huggles indeed.

:: huggles comfily ::

And I think it's nifty that everyone's always confused about my gender!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:54 am
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

BUT THEN....!

I need more....wait...wha....NUUUU!
*flails*
TAINTED BY HERESY!

It's easy to be confused about genders online. Someone could either be a very effeminate male or a rather masculine woman or you could fall anywhere inbewteen. From your posts, I pick up a rather feminine vibe, but I have yet to be able to form an opinion on gender. My gut says 'female', and doubting my gut has caused me many issues in the past so I tend to trust it...but again, I can't know for certain.  

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pouncey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:18 am
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

BUT THEN....!

*flails*
TAINTED BY HERESY!

It's easy to be confused about genders online. Someone could either be a very effeminate male or a rather masculine woman or you could fall anywhere inbewteen. From your posts, I pick up a rather feminine vibe, but I have yet to be able to form an opinion on gender. My gut says 'female', and doubting my gut has caused me many issues in the past so I tend to trust it...but again, I can't know for certain.

:: murrs :: Delicious heresy...

:: noddles :: I'm actually male in real life, but I spend most of my online social life roleplaying as a female character. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:33 am
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

BUT THEN....!

*flails*
TAINTED BY HERESY!

:: noddles :: I'm actually male in real life, but I spend most of my online social life roleplaying as a female character. ^_^

NOW is when I feel like my personal bubble has been violated xd

Congrats Pouncey, no one has managed such a feat since....I can't remember how many years it's been now. The Imperium will re[ay this heresy with fire! And cyclonic torpedos....and various other nasty weapons of war!

.........."Cry "Havok" and let loose the dogs of war!"  

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pouncey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:38 am
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

BUT THEN....!

*flails*
TAINTED BY HERESY!

Congrats Pouncey, no one has managed such a feat since....I can't remember how many years it's been now. The Imperium will re[ay this heresy with fire! And cyclonic torpedos....and various other nasty weapons of war!

Awww... That's mean. There's lots of cute and fluffy animals on my world who don't wanna die. You wouldn't hurt them, would you? :: cute, sad face ::

And your Emperor will forgive you for the huggles. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:44 am
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

BUT THEN....!

*flails*
TAINTED BY HERESY!

Awww... That's mean. There's lots of cute and fluffy animals on my world who don't wanna die. You wouldn't hurt them, would you? :: cute, sad face ::

What? I wouldn't sentance millions of fluffy critters to die.....thats why the Imperial Navy does it!

And the Emperor may forgive, Pouncy....but the Inquisition will not!....and they be some scurry peeps.....  

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pouncey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:51 am
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

*flails*
TAINTED BY HERESY!

What? I wouldn't sentance millions of fluffy critters to die.....thats why the Imperial Navy does it!

And the Emperor may forgive, Pouncy....but the Inquisition will not!....and they be some scurry peeps.....

Oh, there are ways of dealing with the Inquisition...

If all else fails, a healthy dose of nannites to make them see the error of their ways usually does it. It's an extreme last-resort, but it's an option. God-Emperor save us if the Imperium gets their hands on them, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 am
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

*flails*
TAINTED BY HERESY!

If all else fails, a healthy dose of nannites to make them see the error of their ways usually does it. It's an extreme last-resort, but it's an option. God-Emperor save us if the Imperium gets their hands on them, though.

Eh, I think I'll hide out with my Onyxian Felhammers before I use nannites. My IG and Marines do not aprove of the Inquisition or the Commisserate, as both will execute their members and my soldier boys don't recieve reinforcements anywhere near often enough.

That reminds me....I still need to get opinions on the Felhammers' fluff and paint scheme!  

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pouncey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:13 am
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

Eh, I think I'll hide out with my Onyxian Felhammers before I use nannites. My IG and Marines do not aprove of the Inquisition or the Commisserate, as both will execute their members and my soldier boys don't recieve reinforcements anywhere near often enough.

That reminds me....I still need to get opinions on the Felhammers' fluff and paint scheme!

:: noddles :: To each their own. ^_^

On another note, I'm gonna go take some mind-altering drugs and try to get some sleep.

[Those mind-altering drugs are prescription medication, by the way. I've managed to stay away from street drugs and alcohol and even smoking, thank the God-Emperor.]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:10 am
Silvia Crow
Random funny life saving tip: Never ask Tzeetch if he has any spare change.

Starts thinking of Chester A Bum asking changes from Tzeentch. neutral
eek Agh, damn you! gonk

Then again, how funny would it be if Chester DID a 40k review? neutral

OOOOOOOOHMYGOD, THIS IS THE GREAAAATEST TABLETOP-GAME
I HAVEEVERSEENINMYLIFE!

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:37 am
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

:: noddles :: To each their own. ^_^

On another note, I'm gonna go take some mind-altering drugs and try to get some sleep.

[Those mind-altering drugs are prescription medication, by the way. I've managed to stay away from street drugs and alcohol and even smoking, thank the God-Emperor.]

As long as they're legal! *cue orkmoticon from Dakka giving you a thumbs up*  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces