Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:54 pm
-"Time we don't have..." she said as she shifted her arm again.

-"So, being a witch...or whatever, I could use things such as crystals, potions and whatnot? Summon things..." She trailed off in thought of how this could be useful to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 pm
~"In a matter of speaking, yes. But first, you must learn to harness your power, then learn to use it properly."

He, still eager to get her to calm her own storm, decided to give some information on what the problem is.

~"And there is enough time. You are still too impatient."

He felt like showing her what she is up against but decided not to, due to the confict with Stella still trailing behind. He began to worry that she had slowed.

~"Lynette, keep an eye on Laleo. I am going to talk with Stella."

He lets go of his grip on Laleo and makes sure that Lynette can handle it, then leaves to find Stella.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:28 pm
Impatient? He actually thinks I'm impatient! Great...

-"Okay," she turned her head to try and see if her aunt was alright.

-"Laleo, do me a favor and don't pass out until we get to wherever we're going," she said lightly, "it'd be rather difficult." She turned her head and smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:14 pm
Alex slows down his pace to hear footsteps coming up the hill. They are very slow.
Alex steps forward to confront the footsteps.

Stella steps slowly up the hill to see Alex slowly walking toward her. As she gets to the top of the hill, she stops to catch her breath. She looks up and says to Alex, "I am not as young as I use to be Alex. You know when I was younger I could run up this hill with no problem. Now, I have to take it step by step. Especially at this altitude. My Alex, why did I grow up so fast? I hope Lynette doesn't think any less of me for bringing her to you. You trained me, and now I ask you to train her? Again, I am sorry for sending a message on such short notice about my request." Stella catches her breath again. "If you haven't noticed, I haven't told her about you training her; but I think she caught on pretty quick. My niece is smart, but you already know that, don't you?"

~"I do. I will train her, don't worry. She will travel a different path than you have, I'm afraid." Alex laughed. "The training, it will be vigorous, as was yours. But with her, it will be more....powerful. You didn't do well with the alchemy, but I think Lynette will do very well. I can sense the determination to succeed."

Alex turned at her side to walk along side her.

~"Come. We need to hurry to my cottage. Around here at night, there are more than just June bugs now."

Stella walked along side Alex, who was taking the lead.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Later, after Alexander and Stella arrived at the cottage, they found Laleo sleeping at the door and Lynette waiting next to him. Lynette looking impatient and worried all at the same time. Alex and Stella walked up to them and stood in front of them.

Alex noticed she was still zoned out and not paying attention to the things around her. He decided to speak up to wake her.

~"Hey, Lynette. I see you found my cottage. Impressive."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:56 pm
-Eve stood there with her lips pursed, unsure of the newcomer. The little dragon curled around her.
Feh. So he thinks he knows everything. He has that somewhat arrogant look to his eyes. He must be old, seeing how Lady Ivy rarely talks to anyone, and hasn't been seen for centuries.
-Eve came over to Lynette and Chaos. She stood there, with pride, because now she was much, much stronger. So much, even Chaos couldn't ignore her power, even though she was a Hybrid.
-"So, what did I miss? I guess your aunt is teaching you things." she said, motioning to her aunt Stella.
-She whispered to the two. "Between you and I, I learned a new power, and I could show you, if you'd like."  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:00 pm
Jolting back to reality she stepped back a step.

-"Oh, right, yes..."

She turned to Eve.

-"Sure, amaze us, oh mighty one." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:05 pm
~She hasn't seen real power. but oh well. This oughta be fun!

Alex maniacally laughed.

~"Cool. I haven't seen Whitelighter power in quite a while."  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:22 am
Laleo opened his eyes and glared at Alex.
~"Cut the laugh, moron, I'm trying to sleep here! And Eve, you too Alex, ego check. Get along. Or am I going to have to work it out for you? You two have clashing vibes, it is throwing off the balance around here."
He hugged Siren closer and closed his eyes.
~"If you want me to heal then keep the area around me calm. Otherwise I'll have to kill you all."
He went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:58 am
Lynette laughed.

-"Eve, maybe you should show us later."
Turning to her aunt and Alex.
-"I don't know about you guys, but I'm kinda hungry." saying with a smile.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:43 am
-Eve turned her head. "Yeah, well, I'm just excited I got stronger, is all. I'm not one of those damn ego-maniacs." She sat on the grass and looked up at the sky. "I wonder how Proctor is doing..." she trailed off. The little dragon fell asleep on Eve's shoulder.

-Her stomach let out a loud rumble. Turning to Lynette she said, "I second that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 pm
~"What about food?"
Laleo opened an eye and looked at Lynette.
~"That acually sounds really good. Last time I ate was at your house..."
He opened the other eye and looked over at Eve and smiled.
~"I just don't want anymore trouble then what I'm in ok? So no fighting between anyone rightnow. That's all I was getting at."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:12 pm
~" I guess I should get to the door. Pardon me, Leo."

Alex put one leg over Laleo as he unlocks the door with a weird light eminating from his hands. A click is heard and the door swung open. Alex stepped in.

~"You guys are welcome to come in. I don't paticularly eat that much so you might have to bare with the food I have for a while. That is until tomorrow when we go back to town."

Inside Alex's house is a Living Room in front of the entrance, a Kitchen to the left, a Dining Room to the right. On either side of the Living are 2 halls, which lead to Living Quarters, bathrooms, 2 closets, a basement, and a Gazebo that is connected to the back. There are 3 rooms on the right side of the Living room and 2 on the left. The bathrooms are located on either end of the halls. The closets are at the fronts of the halls and the Gazebo entrance is on the right.

~"Feel free to choose your rooms. They are going fast."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:27 pm
Lynette slipped inside after Alex. Trying to hide her eagerness she quickly walked past each of the rooms, looking for the right one. She chose one that faced most of the field. Opening the window she turns back to the door and called out:
-"Dibs on this room!"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:32 pm
~"Do I have to choose?"
Laleo got up and walked in.
~"I thought I still had some on my stuff from last time I was here... Or did you get rid of it?"  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games