Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:26 pm
"I do still want you to come with me, I wouldn't let you go on your own." He walked over to his horse and hoisted himself into the saddle. "Tillie... thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:31 pm
Tillie looked at Zane with a puzzled expression. She tried to think of what he was thanking her for. He was the one being kind enough to take her away from her kingdom, and ensure that she would be safe. He was the one allowing her to gain some freedom, and he was the one who had a lot of things to teach Tillie about. Her mind went to the money, "The money wasn't a problem. They'll hardly miss it." she said.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:34 pm
He smiled and shook his head slowly, "No.. thank you for staying with me, even though I lied to you..." He snapped his riens and the horse started off, this time Zane looked as if he had been rising for years, "I lied about more then just what I did for a living too, I love riding horses, it's so much faster then walking."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:40 pm
Tillie smoothly urged her horse into motion, and soon caught up to Zane. She chuckled, at his riding. Then she pushed her horse to go faster, and pulled ahead of Zane, "I lied to you too, I believe my lie was a bit more extreme, yours was more realistic." she called back to him.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:46 pm
He smiled and clicked his tongue, urgeing the horse next to Tillie, "Your's wasn't extream, you didn't want to be know as 'the princess' I understand why too."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:50 pm
Tillie smiled, "A maid is far off from a princess. Being a thief... I would imagine it is kind of like being a merchant." she mused.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:57 pm
Zane laughed, "When you put it that way, I guess it was extreme. I don't care about your lie though. I'm just glad we met and are together." He rode admireing her beauty.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:06 pm
Tillie locked eyes with Zane, and gave him a sweet smile. "I am glad we met too. Otherwise I'd still be Princess Vitalia." she said, in a mostly serious way, her voice was mocking when she said her title.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:12 pm
"Vitalia... I like you name, but Tillie suits you better." He patted his horse's neck, "We should stop running them so hard, we need them for a long time."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:21 pm
Tillie sighed, "Vitalia is very pretty, but it doesn't really fit me. It would if I were like my mother or father. So I've always gone by Tillie, well to my maids.." she explained, pulling on her reins and slowing her horse to a mild walk.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:27 pm
Zane followed suit and slowed his horse almost as soon as Tillie did "I does sound like a prissy spoiled royal doesn't it. But it is a name that fits your beauty at the very least." He blushed slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:13 pm
Tillie smiled, as a rose tint crept to her cheeks. She looked towards the ground for a little while, and then looked at Zane, "You're saying I have beauty?" she asked timidly.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:25 pm
Zane smiled awkwardly, "I'm saying you are very beautiful, but your not full of yourself from it. It is rare to find someone like that." His blush was now a deep purple, but he refused to look away, in case she though he was teasing her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:39 pm
Tillie's wore another brilliant smile, "Thank you." she said. She looked down at the reins in her hands, she was nervous now. Tillie had been flirted with before, but it was usually in a crude or disrespectful way. The young men her father would set her up with were conceited, and thought of women as property. She looked up at Zane from under her lashes, some of her hair fell to cover her face, "That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:50 pm
Zane's blush faded a little, but his jaw nearly dropped, "Really? You didn't have thing very good back at the palace did you..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games