Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:12 pm
Alex had crawled onto her bed, his wet body making her bed grow wet slightly. He'd only been damp at this point because he'd managed to dry off a little. He rested his head on her lap and she stroked him. "They will sort things out in due time," Juliette said in a calm tone. "I will have another maid prepare your food while I try to rest up and heal."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:15 pm
Haven's mother smiled and then pulled away smiling warmly. Haven, however, was frowning. "Mother, I don't want her to take me with her." She said. "Then don't go." Her mother said hugging her again. "I have a feeling that it won't be that easy..." She said softly and her mother merely stayed quiet and kept hugging her. "I still feel bad that I hurt Alex." She said soflty and her mother smiled a bit. "You do, do you?" She asked with a smirk and Haven nodded. "What's that suppose to mean?" She asked and her mother smiled and said, "Oh nothing dear."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:53 pm
Alex's wound was matted fully now but not beginning to heal. If he did not get medical attention it would be more likely to become infected, making it more complicated for him to change back into a human. Juliette was aware of this but wanted to see how Haven would deal with. They would wait here until she returned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 pm
Haven and Beth then stood up and headed back down to check on Juliette. Haven was smiling again and so was Beth, a sure sign that they were on better terms now. "Are you doing any better?" Haven asked as they reached them.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:21 pm
"I am feeling better but i"m afraid Alex is not fairing as well as I would like him to," juliette responded as she studied Alex's wound. Alex didn't move but rather let out a low sigh. His shoulder hurt but he would not admit it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:26 pm
Haven frowned a bit at her words then walked over to Alex. She put her hands on it to move the fur around a bit so she could get a better look at it. She had already forgotten that her hands had glowed for Juliette and even if she remembered she didn't know if it would work for him.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 pm
Alex moved slightly so it was easier for Haven to look at the wound. He could feel where he'd been cut and he knew that it was deeper than he thought it would be. Juliette sat there watching her, wondering if she would be able to help solve the problem at hand. The more complications that Alex had the harder it would be to crack the curse.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:39 pm
Haven looked at it more and said, "It should be ok...its not too deep but if its not cleaned properly right now and taken care of it will get worse and infected." She nodded matter of factly then felt the same warm sensation she had felt earlier but didn't know if it was doing anything or not. She was still confused as to what had happened the first time.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 pm
Alex flinched when he felt the warmth and growled slightly at Haven. He hated the sensation he had around his wounded shoulder but loved it at the same time. He was almost ready to jump up and attack the next person when he looked at his shoulder. It was almost healed and a wave of confusion swept over him. Juliette looked less perplexed but smiled at Haven.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 pm
Haven heard him growl and rolled her eyes. She kept her hands on there and then she felt the warm feeling stop again. Haven pulled her hands away then and then blinked as she looked at his shoulder. How did that happen? It was almost healed fully.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:25 pm
Alex slunk off the bed suddenly and skirted around the room to the door. He was shaking slightly from fear, wondering what would happened next and whether he would die now or some other hideous things that could happen.

"He's probably worried you cursed him in some way," Juliette said gently. "Do not fret though, he will find you eventually and apologize for his reaction. Give him some time. Meanwhile I need to get some rest."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:29 pm
Haven blinked a little as he ran off. She frowned a little knowing he was probably afraid she cursed him again and Juliette's words only backed up her thoughts. She sighed a bit then nodded. "But I did that? I made his wound better by touch..." She said quietly then thought a moment. "That must be one of my special powers then because its not a normal witch ability." She said and her mother said, "For once, I'm glad my mother told you the stories so you'd know." Haven then turned back to Juliette and nodded. "You should and we'll leave you then." She said smiling then walked out of the room with her mother following her.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:27 pm
When they were gone Haven laid down and rested her eyes. She knew Alex would be in the main hall again, where he usually went when he was troubled. He spent most of his time there even when she tried to convince him to go up to his own bedroom at night to sleep. On occasion he wouldn't sleep for days and she knew one of those bouts was about to come around, and this situation might have triggered it.

Alex had gone to his father's office again and was sniffing around for something, anything that would give details away as to whether is father was alive or dead. His mother didn't really know what happened to him but she had always said he was dead. He growled lightly when he found nothing and began to make his way over to his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:31 pm
Haven's mother had gone back to her room to rest, she was getting sick again. Haven bit her lip nervously as she made her way back to her own room. She felt very out of place at the moment but kept quiet. When she finally reached her room, she walked in, not bothering to close the door as usual then sat down on her bed.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:35 pm
Alex was pacing madly, growling whenever he didn't find the information he needed. He was starting to get lonely on top of that. The past twenty four hours had proved that he wanted to be around people more than he thought he did. His thoughts shifted irregularly as he considered going to see Haven. He finally gave up his search and made his way towards her room, with a downcast and frustrated expression.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games