Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 am
Isamu noticed a wheel rolling down the street towards him. He picked it up when it neared him and saw a girl holding a skateboard that was missing a wheel. He casually walked over. "Is this yours?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:22 am
Lisa nodded and took the wheel, shoving it into the side of her bag. "Guess I'll be walking," she muttered and quickly added, "Thanks." She was about to walk away when curiousity swirled inside her. Toya said he hid everything behind a fake smile... she thought turning back to the guy. "You're Isamu. Right?"  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:14 am
"Yeah," Isamu said, slightly confused. He didn't know how she knew his name, then remembered that lots of kids knew who he was, him being the new kid and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:00 am
joey was in the store next door from where the tv fell, when he heard it, he peeked out the door."what the-?"  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:45 am
Lisa smiled quickly. "I'm Lisa," she said, trying to sound nice. She spun around are the sound of Joey's voice, then remebered she had heard a loud noise before. turning back to face Isamu, she asked, "Did you hear noise before? Like the sound of something heavy falling?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 am
"Yeah," Isamu said looking in the direction of the sound. "I wonder what's happening..."

((Eh...And just when I thought my writer's block was finally gone...))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:42 am
Toya started to walk across the street when a suitecase of clothes came out the window and smacked on the ground. It busted open spilling clothes all over the ground, the case falling had startled Toya and made her fall back. "Wow. I'mma clutz." She giggled and got up, her elbows were scraped and slightly bleeding I'll clean up later she thought and continued to walk to where to two objects had fallen. Was it a fight? No, there was no screaming. What the heck? When Toya finally got to the TV she heard laughing from behind her, she froze. Why me!? Why now!? She thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:56 am
joey went back into the shop."ummm...two pencils and one notebook."he said to the cashier.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 am
Toya turn and saw alittle boy, he was about six or seven, maybe eight "Hey, do you live there?" She asked. The boy shook his head "No, I dont live anywhere." He told her with little emotion, Toya looked at him, he didnt look homeless. She walked up to him and knet down so they were on eye level "But someone's taking care of you." She noted, he nodded. "But he's mean." He told her "KYO! Get back here NOW!" A male voice hollarded, the boy then looked scared. Toya stood up and grabbed the boy's hand "C'mon, lets go." She said and they started to half run till they got into an area that Toya was fimilar with.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:37 pm
joey turned to see the person yelling at the kid."reminds me of toya's grandparents."  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:52 pm
Toya looked at the kid "So your name's Kyo." She said, he nodded "Well, I'm Toya, nice to meet you." She told him. Kyo sorta smiled, Toya smiled back "I'm hungry, what about you?" She asked, Kyo nodded. "Awesome, follow me, I know this real good place to eat." She told him, the two then headed towards a cafe not far from there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:01 am
Lisa walked towards the sound. She slipped down an alley and came out into a street. The first thing she noticed was a smashed t.v and clothes everywhere. "What happened?" she wondered allowed.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:14 am
Isamu followed Lisa to where the TV and clothes were. "I-I don't know..." he said, looking up at the open window above.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:33 am
Toya and Kyo were eating at a small cafe, Kyo didnt speak much, he was too busy eating. It made Toya wanna giggle, when they were done Toya paid for the food and they left, it was close to sunset. Kyo was holding Toya's hand as they walked.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:35 pm
joey walked out of the shop and went to the cafe,not seeing toya.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games