Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
The Question! Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:33 am
Answer: !!!

Random thoughts

Hello

That pretty simply sums it up.

Question: What the ..... is up with all these fake Aethiests showing up as of late!?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:35 pm
A: Fake aethiests? i have seen none.

Q: who here knows more than one language?  

neon blue penguin

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:43 am
A:not me! xp

Q:same question!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 pm
Answer- See in Spanish means yes. Jeans is pronounced in Japanese almost the same way. Only there is more emphasis on the E. So, no I do not know another language.

Question- On time, when I was younger than I am now. I went to Six Flags. This random stranger tugs on my shirt. Saying, excuse me mister. But I am going to be famous some day. It was just a boy. But I humored them saying. Ok, what is your name so I can remember it. Well, after he walked away. I thought about the probability of them becoming famous. Then turned around taking a coin of out of my pocket. I tossed the coin into a fountain and wished in my mind that there dream succeeds. I was empathetic to them wanting something great. Because, at the time. I had a dream of working for Walt Disney. Several years later, I am sitting on the couch watching tv. I here there name mentions and I instantly knew it was the same person I had met all those years ago.

Well, the second time I went to Six Flags. A random stranger comes up to me. Saying, excuse me mister. But I am going to be famous. Remember my name. Its is, then they told me the name who I have since forgotten. Now, I remembered what had happened the last time. So I did the same thing as before. Only difference is, although I did wish for them to succeed. I did not deeply wish as I had in the past. I never heard there name mentioned since then. I'm not even sure if this persons dream succeeded.

Question- Is there something to this? And if I did grant there wish. Do you think my sincerity the first time around. Was what actually made the wish happen?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:21 am
A- Nice way to ask a complicated question, Lance. wink I think your wish might have something to do with it, but I think the outcomes of those situations are really about how determined that actual person is to make their dream come true, and how passionate they are about the dream. So while some supernatural force may have heard the sincerity of your first wish and aided the person, it is always ultimately up to the person to accomplish their own destiny. Very little in life is ever handed to us on a platter, and what is just given to us is almost never something as significant as accomplishing a dream or life-long goal.

Q- On a lighter note, do you believe in everyday magic and miracles?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:58 am
mufftigg
A- Nice way to ask a complicated question, Lance. wink I think your wish might have something to do with it, but I think the outcomes of those situations are really about how determined that actual person is to make their dream come true, and how passionate they are about the dream. So while some supernatural force may have heard the sincerity of your first wish and aided the person, it is always ultimately up to the person to accomplish their own destiny. Very little in life is ever handed to us on a platter, and what is just given to us is almost never something as significant as accomplishing a dream or life-long goal.

Q- On a lighter note, do you believe in everyday magic and miracles?

A~
Magical yes. There are simple things in life that when concentrated on completely can become wonderful and awesome things. For instance; a sunset with an amazing view next to someone you're in love with can be a very magical moment and on the luck side of humanity sunsets are daily.
Miracles, no. Chance is the factor in which miracles take place.

Q~
Say you had a very nice twin sister/brother who was exactly identical to you physically that was horridly abused by your mother: Beaten, fed scraps, given dirty clothes, not allowed to bathe, and was forced to live in the small broom closet of your very nice home. You on the other hand are treated as a perfect child and get all the luxuries of life possible. There is no father present because he had died. One day however your mom calls you from work ranting extremely angry and you know that when you get home your mother will beat your twin senseless. Maybe to death. Knowing this, would you trade places with your sister/brother so that they may live the real life they've been denied since birth?  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 am
A: I'm no martyr. I would call the police on her a**, or, if they were unavailable, I would find some other way to get my twin out of there. Find a way to get myself out of there as well.

Q: Favorite animal?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 pm
Answer: humans, only to hate them so much.... misanthropic and horribly contradictoray i know but still ;P

Question: have yopu discovered how to use the alt key? if so please show off your ALTurnitive skillzâ„¢  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:56 pm
I have two characters on WoW that are named Dôritôs and Tôstitôs ;D

Question: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if he had a chainsaw?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 pm
answer: as many deadites as a wood chuck could if a woodchuck had a cahinsaw.

on another note, bruce campall is the only man alive who could best chuck norris.

question: what's the best way to gauge a person's personality?  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:07 pm
The way they act, talk, and even type.

Le Question: Craziest thing you've ever done?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:14 pm
Well, there was this one time. Where I was standing close to the edge of the royal gorge. I literally blacked out though I didn't know that at the time. It felt like I fell into that crater. Then, I snapped back to my senses. When I heard my mom call my name.

Question- Did you perhaps think of Astral projection after hearing that story I just told?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:21 pm
answer nope. never belived in it so it never came to mind.

question when does a word become a word?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:03 pm
The point at which there is purpose for it.

Question: What is the tastiest dish you can remember?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:33 am
there was a resteraunt in my town called wing king, it used turkey wings insted of chicken. the best food they had there were the mumbo wings 6 pack with a small side of sweet potato french fries topped with powdered sugar.

the wings were just spicy enough to be hot and yet you got the full flavor of the sauce and wing. it was sooooooooo goood!

question do you have any stores in your town owned by small business owners that you would miss if you were gone?

follow up, do you spend enough money there to keep them fed?  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff