Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:40 pm
"It's amazing how much you look like- nevermind." Kay started, as she finally rose to her feet looking this woman in the eyes. "Nobody 'owns' you. You are a person, not an object, and you have the freedom to do what you wish. My name is Kay, by the way." She added the last sentence hoping that it would help this woman trust her a little more. She couldn't help but feel a little sad, seeing this woman think that she was owned by another person...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:48 pm
Naoto looked at her and didn't know how to respond to that for a few moments. Then she answered "I didn't mean he owned me like that, I meant he own me as in, he saved my life and therefore I have to repay him with mine." she then added one last thing "My name is Naoto Shina." she didn't think it would hurt to tell the guy her name, hell, he was in a cell anyway.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:55 pm
"And haven't you been working for him since he helped you? Do you not think that that is enough payment? Did you plan to live your whole life under him? It sounds to me like you're the one in the cell, not me." Kay said as she sat back down, wondering how she was going to get out of here. She didn't think she was going to be able to sway Naoto's way of thinking, despite her best efforts. She would have to wait for her to go away, and then try to break out. She couldn't help but wonder where Yuna was right now.

Back in the village Lee was busy making all the food for the big feast that the three of them were to have that evening. He took a break, wiping his hands off on a towel, and went into the living room. He was amazed at how late in the day it was getting, and wondering if Yuna and Kay were going to be home in time for the feast. He wondered if he shouldn't travel down to the city and see if he could find them himself, but thought better of it. He would go looking if they were late, because if they weren't he would get himself in trouble not with the city guards, but with Yuna and Kay for ruining their day.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:02 pm
Naoto looked at her still and shrugged "I don't know what to believe, if I let you go, can you prove to me that you are right? Can you prove to me that I'm not who I am told to be, and can you prove to me that my history is another one that what I have been told?" she looked at her with a sigh "If you can do that, if you can promise me that, then I'll let you go and follow you were you want me to follow you too, but if I see you try to run away, I'll catch you again."  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:08 pm
"Come with me then. I will show you how the village has grown since then, and my friend is one of the survivors as well, she can tell you even more. We will all sit down and talk all about it." Kay said her heart lifting off of her chest in relief at having won Naoto over. All 4 of them would sit down, enjoy Lee's feast and talk all about the village and what happened. In fact, if they left now, and found Yuna right away they would be on time and wouldn't make Lee angry. "And if you still think that what you know is right you can come back here and continue this life you have with your boss. But I think the life I show you you will like a lot more."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:14 pm
Naoto looked at her and nodded "Fine, I'll give you one chance." she opened the doors slowly and grabbed Kay's hand "There's a secret passage here leading out to the market, follow me." she then started running towards a stone wall. When they got there, she pressed three stones and a door opened. She then ran through it, for five minutes or so, and then they arrived at the market, and strangely as it was, Yuna was standing at the stone door that opened up to the market, because she had found it, and wanted to examine it. Yuna looked at them as they suddenly popped out of the wall. "Kay!" she exclaimed and hugged her tightly, flinging her arms around her neck and kissed her deeply with passion, tears rolling down her cheeks "I was so worried for you! I've been looking everywhere! Where have you been?!" Naoto looked at her "Shut up, we don't have time for this, just follow me." she then grabbed Yuna's hand too and ran through the market with them, a few guards starting to follow them "Hey stop! Naoto! Thats the prisoner! You are not allowed to-" but she was out of the town faster than they were, and they had disappeared up on the road on the mountain, towards the village.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:22 pm
"Wait!" Kay said as they passed a small farm along the road to the village. Kay left Naoto and Yuna and ran up the little path and knocked on the door of the little farmhouse. An old man answered the door, nodded and went back inside. Kay then ran back to them, "we're borrowing 2 of his horses, I hope you know how to ride." And with that she ran back around the farmhouse and came out with 2 barebacked horses.
"Here Yuna, let me help you up, you're going to be riding with me." Kay said as she offered her hand to Yuna.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:24 pm
Yuna and Naoto looked at her confused. When she got back with two horses, Yuna took Kay's hand and got up on the horse with her help, moving her arms tightly around her waist and put her head on her back, glad to have her back. Naoto jumped onto the other horse and looked at Kay and Yuna "Okay then, lets get going. Hya!" she said to the horse and they started galloping forward in great speed.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:31 pm
"I thought it would be faster, and besides the owner owed me a favor anyway." Kay said with a laugh as she got the horse to go even faster. It felt so nice to have the wind in her face and Yuna around her waist. Even the added presence of Naoto didn't dampen her spirit. They rode the horses hard until they finally reached Lee's house, slowing down to a canter.
Lee appeared at the door, hearing the noise of the horses, and smiled when he saw Yuna and Kay in one piece. His expression changed slightly when he glanced upon the other horse and saw a beautiful woman. Sure, she looked a little tired, and could probably brush her hair, but to Lee she was absolutely beautiful.
"Welcome home. I see you brought company. I guess it's a good thing we've got plenty of food tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:35 pm
Yuna looked at Lee as they arrived and then leaned in to whisper to Kay "Don't tell him about you being gone...he'll get angry..." she looked at Lee again and nodded "Yup, we met her on the market, and thought it would be a good idea to get a new friend in our little family." she smiled softly. Naoto looked at Yuna and then at Lee, jumping down from her horse and walked up to him. "Well well, aren't you a strong one?" she asked, though no smirk or anything "I bet all those muscles are just show off, I doubt you can use them to anything useful." Yuna jumped down from the horse and ran up to Lee, hugging him tightly "Don't listen to her, I know you are strong and good and everything." she smiled and kissed his cheek many times before letting go of him and walking into his house.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:43 pm
"Just for show, you say?" Lee said as he looked at the new girl, and he couldn't help but smirk. All of a sudden he had picked up Naoto is his arms and was walking back into the house following Yuna. Kay laughed and followed after them.
The smell in the house was amazing. It was like every delicious food smell one could imagine, and there was a big table set in the sitting room, with the food piled on top of it.
Lee put the new girl down and smiled as his day's work. They had arrived at the perfect time, he had just set everything down and it was still steaming warm. "I'm Lee, by the way, and help yourself to all this food."
Kay didn't waste any time sitting down in her usual self, and picked up some of the lovely meat that was in front of her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:48 pm
Yuna had grabbed Kay's bag and taken it with her into her room. There she had changed into her new deep purple kimono, and let her long hair loose. She came into the sitting room too and smiled at them, loving the smell. She walked over to Kay and sat down next to her, leaning in and kissed her softly. Naoto looked as she was carried and placed down. She shrugged a little at him "yeah yeah, so what, you can carry me, it's not like I'm heavy, I bet you can't do much else with those muscles." she looked at the food "Though this looks very good indeed, whos the woman in the house making this?" she asked, being pretty sure a guy with so many muscles, looking rather handsome, would be able to make this. Then she looked over at Kay "While I wait for that answer, I would like to ask Kay over there if we could get started on our conversation now?" she raised an eyebrow slowly.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:57 pm
"That is actually something these muscles did, thank you very much." Lee said proudly as he flexed his muscles with a goofy grin on his face. "I love to cook." He added as he grabbed some bread and took a bite.
"Ah yes, well Lee, this is Naoto, yet another survivor of the same incident that Yuna and I went through. She was captured by a head guard and has been working for him since. It seems that her boss has changed the story a little bit to make him seem like less of a bad guy." Kay said as she looked over at Lee, who had suddenly stopped eating.
"You, you don't say..." Lee started, suddenly wondering why they had brought her back here, and why she had to be so damn attractive. "Well I wasn't there when it happened, but my father was a traveling man, and he happened upon the village during the fight, and turned around and came home to be with his family he was that shook by what he saw. I know that much, but you and Yuna would know the story best."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:03 pm
Yuna looked at Naoto and took some tea and some bread. Naoto looked at Lee and shrugged a little "I see, so finally I meet a man who can cook, thats something at least." she then looked over at Kay again "As I already figured out, you want to tell me I'm from this place too, and I can kinda figure out the rest..." she shrugged again and looked down "I guess I had known my whole life, if I had been thinking for myself, but well..." she sighed and looked up at Kay again "It's hard when a guy is so friendly to you and he say he saved you and s**t, when he didn't do anything. Your arguments are right, the guards wouldn't have been alive, all of them at least, if it had been a village fight." she shook her head a little "Well, i can't go back to that place now."  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:09 pm
"You're welcome to stay here as long as you wish." Lee said with a friendly smile, happy to see that she was turning sides and was so strong a person to do so. Sudden flashes of sharing his bed with her came to his mind, and he got up quickly to get more tea to distract himself. "You don't even know the girl." He said quietly under his breath as he put some more tea onto the fire. "Stop thinking about such things..." he scolded himself as he couldn't help but notice a slight tightness in his pants. He sighed at himself and started making up some dessert.
"I'm glad that you've changed your mind Naoto." Kay said happily as she sipped her tea a little too femininely. "But there's one thing that's driving me nuts, I keep getting the feeling that you remind me of somebody..."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff