Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lea florens

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 pm
Hello all!

Lea here, fellow guild newbie (and to Gaia smile ).

Traditional artist here, recently ventured into the world of pencil coloring.
Currently looking in Gaia for inspiration, tips and perhaps some gaia gold whilst I'm at it wink  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:45 am
welcome
i hope you get what you are looking for at this guild  

littlecherub512
Crew

Uta Sumire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
My name is Cj, but I respond to Uta. And I absolutely love anime and manga. That is all. :3
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:55 am
littlecherub512
welcome
i hope you get what you are looking for at this guild

Thanks, littlecherub. I do too!  

lea florens

Dapper Shapeshifter

Hattiakourri

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 pm
Name: Hattiakourri
Place of origin: South Texas
Never took a drawing class in my life. Med Major. Purely self-taught hobby learnt from trial and error.
A Couple of Samples of my drawing style:

http://hattiakourri.deviantart.com/art/Feminine-Mystique-158398675
http://hattiakourri.deviantart.com/art/Cute-BV-DevID-159470302

I just started the account, though... I haven't really had time to draw as detailed as I want... neutral

Oh, well. Nice to meet you guys.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:05 pm
Dunno, I'm Snow. Lemme see, how should I go about introducin' myself? I'm a baby, love to draw and I'll offer to give out freebies, but haha good luck seeing them anytime soon. I'd rather draw it until it's just right and that takes 99 attempts, before I capture it. More likely then not, I'll forget what I was even doing it for.

I work as a hostess at an Italian restaurant, starving artist sort of deal. Although, to be honest, I'm more of a writer/critic of art than actual sketch artist. Drawing is just my excuse for staring at the stud muffins ^~^

snowdrift_2

RzDz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:08 pm
snowdrift_2
Dunno, I'm Snow. Lemme see, how should I go about introducin' myself? I'm a baby, love to draw and I'll offer to give out freebies, but haha good luck seeing them anytime soon. I'd rather draw it until it's just right and that takes 99 attempts, before I capture it. More likely then not, I'll forget what I was even doing it for.

I work as a hostess at an Italian restaurant, starving artist sort of deal. Although, to be honest, I'm more of a writer/critic of art than actual sketch artist. Drawing is just my excuse for staring at the stud muffins ^~^

surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:28 pm
Hi everyone, My name is Itzybittzy but I like it when people call me "Neko" :3. I am 14 years old (will be 15 in Nov.) and I am from New York ^^. The things I love to do is talk to friends, draw, watch TV, read Manga, play video games, watch scary movies and Draw :3 ...I know I said "Draw" twice...well it's because I LOVE to draw X3  

So_kawaii921

snowdrift_2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 pm
@ RzDz;
Oh, yeah. You know I'm talking about you.
C;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:10 pm
Me? well..
Name: Kitsu or Kit work just fine
Skills: I don't have much experience with digital other than tegaki (which I'm still getting used to), but I do draw for fun. Pen/Pencil or colored pencils are my favorite mediums, and I'e not had any classes further than beyond what my high school offered before I grauated. Though, I'm not too good at human-proportions, I seem to be able to do anthros and most animals just fine...
My favorite thing to draw are dragons (though Ive ben going through a bit of an art block lately).
I have a dA, but my scanner is broken (and has been) so I had to take pictures and post up my art. (most of my stuff from tegaki ends up there too)
http://kitsune-no-yami.deviantart.com/  

kitsukyuu

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ruuxa

Gracious Vampire

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm
Name: Rio
Hobbies: Acrylic Painting and Piano. Computer Obviously.
Pets: Roborovski Hamster

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:22 pm
Anything important that i have to say will goes heare.

Have just started drawing again when i bougt that wacom tablet(also my first one)..and im trying to improve myself on that..just training,training....
Likes:animes/manga/mmorpg/ps2/ps3..yeah im a big rpg fan..unfurtunally my english is not decent enough for most rpgs heare..so..

Warning: noob artist,heare so if you want some free crap art(See my avi art heare...) ..pm me

Tulir

drawcula

Shameless Vampire

12,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:04 am
Hello ^_^

My username is auralife, but I don't mind if anyone calls me aura or Rae. I'm a pretty nice person, but I'm not always a patient one XD I love making new friends, so if you want to be my friend, just chat me up lol I'm a little strange sometimes, but hey, that's one of my better qualities! >.< I've never had a proper art class, I've just learned from what I see. I've been drawing "professionally" since 2006. I still have a long way to go, but I have come far ^_^ A few more things to know about me:

Reason for joining the guild: I want to be a better artist.
Quote to live by: If you're not going to put your full effort into doing something, don't bother doing it at all.
Artists I admire: (deviantart users) AthenaTT, Kaminary-san, reirei18, HeLLKaTSTaRKiTTy.
My DA: www.auralife.deviantart.com
Artistic style: I'm actually better at doing grayscale work, but I digitally color a lot anyway. I keep rotating my style to enhance each one, so my style changes a lot. I mostly do anime and realism, but sometimes I do landscapes and scenery and the like. I do a LOT of fanart. I'm thinking about doing one of Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew, but idk.

Currently, I'm working on fanart for my favorite chance items on gaia. This is my Snow Apple entry:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:16 pm
User Image

yo ppl whats up ^^

Name: Rachel Lynn Fister

Nicknames: Rei,Rach,pink,Ringo,Mutti,mum,and mommy (alot of my friends call me mom 4 som reason but only my friend Rhi is allowed 2 call me mutti (german 4 mommy)

Hobbies: drawing,sewing,singing,balloon animals,origami,sculpting,making jewelry,photography,and making roses,purses, and clothing out of duck tape ^^

Likes: art,music,nice ppl,foreign cultures,weird clothing,freaky hairstyles,colorful things,dark things,my bf,my friends,my markers,anime/manga/mahnwa/manhua,cartoons,unique things,randomness,and cupcakes ^^

Fav. color: rainbow,black,grey,and red

Fav. food: sushi ^^

um idk guess thats all ^^

Dumpst3rJuic3

High-functioning Lunatic

21,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:51 pm
welcome to the guild mrgreen  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games