Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:53 pm
((hey I'll be back in about 20 minutes...I'll post then))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:14 pm
He hugged her gently, keeping her warm just in case she was cold. Janus smiled as she looked up at him, knowing that she was probably trying to figure out what was going on in his head. Well...that was something he would probably never tell anyone.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:46 am
((Okay.. I'll post after school when you get on. ;]))

Leera stared at him, still trying to figure him out, her brows furrowing in concentration. She hugged him back, finally resting against his chest and closing her eyes, the sound of the rain lulling her into a dreamless sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:09 pm
He closed his eyes, resting his head on top of hers. Glancing over at the dog for a second, he closed his eyes again, listening to her breathing and the rain.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:07 pm
Leera woke up soon after, not moving after she felt his head against hers, smiling. Not wanting to wake him, she sat quietly, just resting against him, listening to the rain.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm
It took him a few more minutes before he woke up. Lifting his head carefully, he looked down at her, smiling peacefully. "The rain should be over soon." he whispered after seeing that she was awake.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:34 pm
"You know... You whisper alot.." Leera laughed, smiling up at him with an innocent grin. She shifted in his lap, trying to get into a more comfortable position so that she could look up at him easier.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:43 pm
"I know." he said smiling. He had always been the quiet type. People never realized he was there until he made some kind of a sound....and most of the time he wanted to not be seen.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:49 pm
Leera just shook her head with a small smile, finding the fact that he basically always found it neccessary to whisper, even when it wasn't, amusing. "Why do you always whisper though? I'm usually always listening to you." She told him softly, looking up at him with that same small smile, waiting for him to explain himself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:57 pm
"I might slip up and say something dumb." he said, somewhat joking. He set his chin on her shoulder, looking up at her before smiling. "We should head out soon." Janus said as the rain stopped. He knew that if they stayed here for too long, someone might find them. Slowly letting go of her, he carefully got up, pulling her to her feet.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:10 pm
Leera nodded, giving a smile at his words, wondering why he was so worried about slipping up and saying something dumb. She stood when he did, stretching before going and grabbing herself an apple, turning to face him with a grin. "I'm ready now." She told him, grinning as she nibbled on the apple.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:21 pm
Picking up his dry shirt, he put it on and grabbed a couple bags, handing one to her. "Let's go." he said before walking out of the cave, towards the trees that were up ahead. He took in a deep breath before looking back at her.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm
Leera nodded, slinging the bag over her shoulder while whistling, signalling to Einstein that it was time to go. With her bag of apples, she slung that over the other bag, giving him a puzzled look when he looked back at her. "Something wrong?" She asked, noticing that he'd taken a deep breath before looking at her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:19 pm
He shaked his head as his expression became unreadable. Walking through a small stream, he put one foot in front of the other, knowing the way to the place where they were headed well.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:41 pm
Leera looked up at him, slightly confused as to why he had taken in a deep breath and now wasn't answering her. Shaking her head, she followed him across the stream carefully. She slipped on a rock, giving a small laugh as she fell back, landing in a heap on her butt in the middle of the stream. Looking up at him as innocently as she could, Leera gave him a grin.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff