Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daystar50

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:23 pm
He picked her up again, "Arilafti stay in here, I... she needs me..." He looked at Anna tears forming in his eyes.

"Will do brother, take care of her."

Naila layed on her bed, "If you need help just knock on the wall."

"Thank you..." He carried her out of the room, and paused at the door, "Um, sis? could you help with the doors?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:14 am
Anna curled into him. "Hiquel," she breathed softly. "Please don't...be upset...please," she whispered.

Nadina opened the door and then helped lay Anna on the bed. "I'll get a wet cool rag," she said simply then filled a basin with water and then did so with the pitcher. She wet the rag and then wrung it out before sitting at Anna's side and dabbing it on her fevered skin. She looked up at Hiquel. "She's going to be fine," Nadina reassured even as Anna let out another painful moan.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:20 am
Hiquel held Anna's hand as she lay in pain, "I know she will be, but I can not help but worry... I must seem pathetic." He brushed Anna's hair out of her face, then held out his other hand, "May I?" He pointed at the wet cloth.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:07 pm
Nadina handed it to him. "Here...do you want me toleave you two alone?" she asked looking up at him then back at Anna who was fast becoming incoherent from the pain and high fever. "Just make sure you give her some food about every four hours. Just a couple of spoonfuls of soup or broth...that's all really," she mused.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:27 pm
His gaze stayed on Anna, "Thank you Nadina. You can stay if you want." He dowsed the cloth again, and set it on her forehead. "Anna..." His whisper could hardly be heard.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:45 pm
Nadina nodded.

Anna's response was a sigh of recognition. Its sounded only a muted. "Mmmhmm..." that was so low it probably wouldn't even register. She was fast losing grip with her surroundings. Everything becoming dimmer.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Hiquel began to panic as Anna's eyes began to roll back, "NO!" He sat in the bad and pulled Anna into his lap and held her in a bear hug. He squeezes hard "Stay with me Anna, don't let go fight to stay with we please..." He held the cloth on her forehead, rinsing it when it became warm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:02 pm
"Hiquel...Hiquel...she's fine. She's zoning out. Gosh you have to pay attention more. Give it about six hours and the fever will die down and then she'll be done...nearly anyway..." Nadina took her hand and put it on his arm. "Don't worry.

Anna gave a moan of complaint at being moved. A soft gasp of pain before falling into unconsciousness completely.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:19 pm
He blushed deeply, "Sorry I... I guess I panicked..." He gently set her back on the bed and sat next to her and rinsed the cloth again. "I'm sorry..." He turned to Nadina, "I'll stay with her, you don't need to stay, go get some sleep."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:24 pm
Nadina nodded and then left them alone.

Anna began to rouse about seven hours later then let out a painful moan. "Hiquel?" she breathed her eyes fluttering open as the fever began to break. It was far into the night at this point.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:38 pm
He snapped to attention, "Anna your awake, How do you feel?" He rinsed the cloth and pressed it onto her forehead again, "Your finally cooling down."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:47 pm
She gave a soft sigh. "Mmm...I hurt...all over," she mused then looked at him by the light of the oil lamp. "Are you okay?" she asked softly.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:24 am
"I am now." He absentmindedly brushed her hair from her clammy forehead, "I'm glad your finally conscious, I was worried..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:33 am
"How long was I out?" she asked slowly sitting up in bed and giving a pained breath. She let it out and then closed her eyes to calm herself and then looked at him. "Not for days I hope."  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:30 pm
He smiled, "No not days, only seven or eight hours." He yawned widely, "So your supposed to have a power now right, can you tell what it is?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games