Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 pm
Kelly found an open space and began to move in time with the music, she twirled, and stepped with the beat.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:45 pm
Keroth flowed beside her, matching and complimenting her movements with his own. He then took her hand and started actually dancing with her, instead of next to her. The two of them spinning, looping, and twirling.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 pm
Kelly was lost in the music for a long time. Finally she needed a drink so she led Keroth to the side. She grinned, "You've got good moves." she said.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:10 pm
Keroth was breathing lightly a faint shine on his skin from sweat, "You do too Karissa."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:14 pm
Kelly arched a brow, and then smirked. "Name's Kelly." she said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:30 am
Keroth grinned, "Well it's about time you told me, I was wondering when you would realize." He looked back to the 'bar' "Well I don't know about you, but I could go for some water." He held out his arm for her, "Kelly?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:56 pm
Kelly smirked and took his arm. "You didn't ask." she said. Then she nodded, "Water would be very good." she said. She led him over to the bar, weaving through the crowd, she wasn't as good at is as Karissa at cutting through crowds. Karissa didn't get hit or bumped into, she knew how to flow the right way. Kelly just rammed people out of her way, glaring at anyone who bothered to confront her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:04 pm
Keroth grinned as he was pulled through the crowd, still managing to not bump a single person, well it would seem that Kelly is just about as far from my persona as one could get... strange thing is I like her this way better. When they got to the counter Keroth waved over the Girl behind the counter again, "Could we get some water please?" He shouted over the music so only the closest people could hear him, the tender nodded and hurried off to get them two glasses.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:51 pm
Kelly smiled and nodded at the girl when she brought the water. They locked eyes, and the girl skittered off to help someone else. Kelly chuckled, "I really don't see how people are intimidated by this." she said, motioning to her slight build.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:05 pm
Keroth grinned and took a sip of the water, "It's not the build, it's the air about you. You are not afraid and people know that." He took another sip, "Just be careful, you run into someone with that same air that is bigger then you, things will end badly." He smiled at her and got closer so she could hear him better, "And I don't want that." He then quickly set down his glass, kissed her cheek and dodged backward into the crowd.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:08 pm
Kelly was awestruck for a moment. She had never been kissed before, ever. She felt a flow of emotions that ranged from nervousness to desire. She felt herself losing her hold and shoved her way into the crowd. She caught up with Keroth and grabbed his arm, turning him towards her, "Are you trying to throw me out?" she asked, angrily.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:33 pm
Keroth grinned when she caught up to him, "Not at all, I find you attractive, and I knew you would react in this fashion, so I knew I wouldn't loose your company, sorry if I almost lost you." He slipped from her grip and stayed just out of her reach.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:37 pm
Kelly rolled her eyes, and stepped closer to Keroth. "You did almost lose me." she whispered in his ear. Then she stepped back and looked at Keroth, "You find ME attractive? Or this body?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:42 pm
Keroth grinned again, glad she didn't still want to kill him, "I find you attractive, the whole thing, body and mind, but I do like your mind more."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:46 pm
Kelly smiled and relaxed some. She always worried that people like Karissa more than any one else. Kelly could understand why she was so likable, she was polite to everyone, and could talk about anything with anyone. She never shoved her opinions at people, and she never had a temper. She looked over at Keroth, feeling a floating feeling in her stomach, "You like me even though I've got a temper?" she asked.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games